100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully at least one of the jurors will bring this up during jury deliberations. It's incredible enough that she was able to butcher him is such a short time span from 5:30:30 when he is photographed seated in the shower (can anyone confirm or dispute that?), to 5:32:16 where she is dragging his bloody body--a minute and 46 seconds.

The autopsy revealed 29 stab wounds (corrected from the earlier reported 27), which, if each stab took just 2 seconds, would be 58 seconds right there, not including slitting his throat from ear to ear. If jurors discuss that, I don't see how any of them could possibly buy her story.

On Cross when JM ask if TA was still in the shower when the accidental shower pic was taken (5:31:14) she said yes, so IMO she is saying it was even less time for all of it to take place, 62 seconds (5:32:16) in fact.

http://s1309.beta.photobucket.com/user/wasthinking/media/collage_zps00e64932.jpg.html

How do they know they are submitting questions instead of just taking notes?

Because there is a juror question box, and I guess Beth saw or was told there were more questions placed in the box.

This was crazy! My small and miniscule input is in regards to her delusion that someone would put her pitiful artwork up next to a VanGogh etc...

I owned an art gallery for over 10 yrs, never had VanGogh, Cezanne, etc but did have fantastic artists from the former Soviet Union, etc. I would not put up her art unless I was having an amatuer hour which included velvet paintings of Elvis and 10th grade pencil sketches.(Actually my 10th grade sketches from refugees were were pretty fantastic!)
I have done restoration on incredible art from around the world and I have to say that her skill level reminds me of what I did in 4th grade....just sayin'

:jester:

:tsktsk: Yeah, well, she snuck in a new improved grabbing the shelf in the closet lie today.

We gained a grabbed the shelf, but lost a holster on the gun.

Please do it again, Jurors. :poke:

LOVE IT!! i wonder if JM will have her read back her own cross testimony to prove her lies!!

Here comes the lying nut on DD I thought we were done with this person ....

That finger is the only outward sign she claims to have of TA's abuse. She cannot admit injuring it that day at all or someone just might think that incident never happened and there goes her abuse claim.

and today she slipped and said he was never violent towards her, oh wait, except when he grabbed her wrist or something along the lying lines.....

OMG.....

Why the problem with her having a cut left ringer after the murder? She admits to stabbing him so why doesnt she just admit that she cut her finger at that time....of course the attack by Travis with the breaking of same finger might complicate things. Yea like that really happened

Thats just the type of thing we all have been saying. She is lying about everything and even things which she should just admit to.

She feels she needs to coverup every single aspect of her crime even though she already admitted to killing him. Its like she is back in trying to lie about even killing him so she lies about how her fingers got cut or broken.

Doctor drew just did a replay and the question was when was her phone found that she lost in 2008 then she went saying that she left it in the car when she ran into get Chinese food. It was never lost! next question should be why didn't you tell somebody your phone was in the car it wasn't really lost. And you left it in there till 2010 your aunt found it?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

ATL, this is ONE of the questions she ducked out on, and I was surprised the judge did not ask her to clarify.

coming down the hall to the bathroom rather than going through the closet and out the closet door into the bathroom. So, it would be like he chased her down the hall, opens closet door then turns around goes out same door and runs back down the hall into the bathroom. It is hard to be consistent when you've made up so many stories.

That's what I'm asking. I figured I heard it wrong but Boodles heard it too.

In September 1995 a USAir plane crashed outside of Pittsburgh. My sister was a flight attendant, based out of Pitt, and for several hours we had no idea where she was. I was never so afraid in my life, and recalling that night 17 1/2 years later still brings tears to my eyes, and pangs of the fear in my heart. And yet, this woman was in a real life/death struggle with the proclaimed great love of her life, and she calmly retells the details of the last moments of his life like she's talking to Chuck Woolery about a date that went bad.

How do they know they are submitting questions instead of just taking notes?

The jurors put their questions in a wire basket to be given to the Judge. Nothing else it could be.

Our KCL said the same thing as Beth Karas said ... more questions are coming!!

Idk...this chick on Dr Drew (the one with the accent...don't know her name) the psychic one? She drives me coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Her affect is so flat. Also, she doesn't realise that a more realistic answer to "were you jealous that Travis was taking another woman to Cancun" is yes. it would have been a normal emotion to have. IMO she thinks denying what's normal makes her seem less guilty and the opposite is true.

It's like the time my son and I were the only ones in the house and there were cookie crumbs on the coffee table and I asked him if he'd been eating a cookie and he replied, 'I don't like cookies.' uh huh, sure.

She's like a child denying the obvious.

IMO

Yes ITA, she's done this several times and it's a mistake IMO. I think there have been a number of occasions where a little honesty would've gone a long way for her own sake. Any opportunity for her to minimize major differences between her fictional account and Juan's accurate account of what happened would make her much more credible, but of course that's not her MO.
It's examples like the no jealousy situation you cited that does NOT "humanize" her. It really baffles me when the TH's say she's in relatable positions as a woman... I'm a woman and she takes situations that could be understandable and then reminds me that she's a horrible hollow tin obsessive murderous robot.

Agree. I doubt the timer was intentionally set to take the pictures. To my understanding, a timer would take a series of photos with the same amount of time between each shot. Like every 10 seconds on the nose *click* after another 10 seconds exactly *click* and so forth.

there's a little bit of confusion here about the camera's timer function. all a timer does is trip the shutter once, after a period of time (here, either 10 second or 2 seconds). This would for example, allow you to start the timer then run in front of the camera to get yourself in the picture.

A time lapse function would allow the camera to take pictures at regular intervals, without any user intervention after the initial shutter release. travis's camera didn't have a time lapse function. so any picture required that the shutter be pressed. (The continuous photo function requires that you continuously press the shutter button.)

Why the problem with her having a cut left ringer after the murder? She admits to stabbing him so why doesnt she just admit that she cut her finger at that time....of course the attack by Travis with the breaking of same finger might complicate things. Yea like that really happened
The reason it's a problem is because she uses that injury (her finger) as part of her story that he threw her down and kicked her on January 21 or 22nd. So, she's already used it for something else. In the end, it doesn't really matter except for the fact that it points out she's a liar. It's important to the PA in that it discounts one of her accounts of being physically abused. She's already forgotten this once when she admitted three times under cross that it was one of two injuries she incurred while killing TA. The Defence is hoping that the jury didn't notice and, based on their questions today, unfortunately, perhaps they didn't.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member