100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to watch the video of her murder demo using the floor plan, because I thought she indicated with her long, bony finger that Travis was running south, away from the bedroom door, down the hall toward the bathroom as she was getting the gun in the closet. I didn't see anyone else mention this, so I must be mistaken. Still, looking forward to the video.

One of my favorite questions from the jury: "Did you ever seek medical treatment for your mental condition?"

And that one is what is going to PISS her off tonight. :great:

Real quick OT: Guys, today was horrible here. Wind gusts up to 71 mph, power outages, driving rain, trees falling on houses and lines, flooding like crazy. I am alone with my critters and HATE wind like I can't describe. THANK YOU for keeping me company here with all your posts. Your insight and your funnies are the best. It's been a rough day and you all kept me from freaking out. Thanks so much!
Sorry, mods, I won't do it again :) I promise!

Hang in there and be safe! Went through the same thing here in Feb.

Vinnie is gonna have a field day with that question about her mental illness. :lol:

Please post any questions forme in court observer thread otherwise ill miss them thanks!

Wait a second...I think I just had an epiphany! Is the Mormon faith the origin of the word "missionary" the sexual position?

No that's the Baptist.

Off topic but Texans will get it.... if you're poor in Texas and in trouble with the law you go to juvenile hall, if you're parents are rich you go to SMU.

Another one was something like "how do you decide if you're going to tell the truth or a lie?"

Brought over from previous thread;

KMouse

Jury questions for Jodi Arias

--Starts with the judge asking the lawyers to approach for a sidebar.
--Court is delayed due to technical difficulty, no microphones working.
--Judge is reading the preliminary jury instructions about jury questions and how they are dealt with.
--Questions will be asked in the order they were submitted

1) did mr. alexander pay for a majory of your trips?
Answer: we split it. Sometimes he paid and I paid him back and other times I paid and he paid me back.

2) if he did pay was that a factor in questioning his choices, eg. introduction to others and sleeping arrangements?
Answer: TA created the itineraries (missed the rest)

3) was it his money, his choices? Answer: it was his choices on the church history trips, the choices were mutual as far as 1000 places to see, sometimes it was his money and I would pay him back.

4) why did you put the camera in the washer?
Answer: I don't have memory of that and don't know why I did it.

5) did you ever take pictures of yourself after he hit you?
Answer: no I did not

6) why did you call the cops on your ex who shook you but you never called the cops on Travis?
Answer: it was a very negative experience (with the ex) and then years and years later as far as June 4th there were no phones upstairs and I knew TA would make up for it if I called.

7) why would you continue to sleep with TA after you learned of his child *advertiser censored* issues?
Answer: that was a side of Travis that he wated to even exist. I was under the impresseion when he was able to sleep with a woman he felt more normal as a man. I had seen so many good qualities. This incident was...(missed all of it)

8) why didn't you just change your gmail password?
Answer: it didn't really become a problem right away and after I moved it did become a problem and I eventually did change my password. we had a conversation on May 22, 2008 that we weren't going to do that anymore.

9) did Travis' closet doors have locks on them? Answer: I don't remember them having any locks. Question: if "no" how did you have time to get the gun down if he was right behind you.
Answer: I don't know if he was right behind me or not I just had the sense he was chasing me.

10) did you record other phone sex conversations?
Answer: yes

11) Ryan Burns testified that he met you at a PPL convention in April 2008 and you had blonde hair? How is that possible?
Answer: Ryan Burns is mistaken about the date.

12) why did you feel so uncomfortable with anal sex with Travis when you had previously tried it?
Answer: in previous relationships it was something we tried once or twice. with Travis that was his preference and that is why I got the KY, it made it less uncomfortable.

13) you took pictures of the shirt and shorts, did you take pictures of the spiderman underwear? Answer: I didn't take pictures because it was embarassing. I didn't want people to know it was a problem of his.

14) you told DB you wanted to wait until marriage to have sex, if that were the case why did you have sex with Travis?
Answer: My understanding at the time, the missionaries didn't overly preach about chastity, Travis and I had intimate conversations, vaginal sex is off limits and everything else is not frowned upon (paraphrasing)

15) Travis stated in the phone sex, he did not like Spiderman why did he send you Spiderman underwear?
Answer: I don't know why they were spiderman, the year prior, there was a child he was close with that really liked spiderman, Martinez objects

16) why would you tell Leslie you wanted your children to play with Travis' if you felt T was into younger children?
Answer: I wanted to edify Travis only in good ways. Statement was made on June 5th. I wanted him to be ????

17) if you had bruises, why is it that no one else said anything to you about the bruises.
Answer: there was a PPL associate that made a joke about it, we were at a business briefing, I felt like I got beet red, thought the makeup was covering them. I was putting more makeup on. (She said something about Matt seeing them too but I was mixed up as she was talking about a PPL convention)

18) if you were so nearsighted, how were you able to drive?
Answer: I never had a problem driving, I could see where I was going on the freeway but had to get closer to see signs. in 2010 I put on glases and everything was sharp.

19) in Travis' text to Jodi, exhibit 44, he talks about the mysterious man that wrote to you, who is this man?
Answer: steve carroll, he wrote me a very nice email whichwent to my gmail account, I never met steve,

20) did T think it was someone you lied about? Answer: I think he did

21) you took a photo of the pink t-shirt and undies
Answer: they were taken in July I knew my time was winding down and by that point I heard several rumours that said I was obsessed. if somebody finds these it looks strange, they were sentimental to me, they were special.

22) you testified that Travis gave you the book of Mormon did you read it thoroughly?
Answer:I attempted to read one chapter a day and finished it about 8 months later. I started in January.

23) does the book of Mormon go into detail about the vow of chastity? Answer: doesn't go into detail. uses terms such as whoredom and being unclean.

24) who intitiated contact after the vaious break ups, start with Bobby.
Answer: with Bobby we broke up and got together so many times it would be hard to remember. one time I was packing and driving away, he lived in Montague, small town, he had nothing, no food no money, I sort of initiated...I bought groceries and left them at the door. he called me as he knew it was me.

KMouse

24) who intitiated contact after the vaious break ups, with Bobby, Matt, Daryl. Start with Bobby. with Bobby we broke up and got together so many times it would be hard to remember. one time I was packing and driving away, he lived in Montague, small town, he had nothing, no food no money, I sort of initiated...I bought groceries and left them at the door. he called me as he knew it was me. We never really stopped contacting each other until we stopped for good. I remember when we did stop for good he sent me
With Matt, we broke up after I sort of confronted him, I went to his Dad's house, he was on the phone, we went into my car
I wrote out a long email and would know where my heart was and he would know where he erred. It wasn't like initiating contact again. I don't remember how it came about when he came down to Ventana with me. he still needed a job and Daryl hired him.
As far as Daryl, there was no separation as we had seperate bedrooms, I had two jobs so we didn't see each other much...then he moved away in early December. we contacted each other about bills. I didn't have money. I stopped by to visit his son in 2008.
As far as Travis we broke up on the phone Juen 29, 2007. He called me the next day and we had another conversation and we had a converation that turned sexual.

25) How far is crater lake from ashland?

26) How dar is Medford from Crater lake?

27) How far is Medford from Ashland? 10-15 min

28) did you know Victor's family? A: I went to Costa Rica on an exange program. Second time???

29) please explain the events again that led up to your dad slapping you. A: I snuck out of the house, we were moving soon to Yreka, I was upset. I snuck out of the house and my parents found out and I went to sleep. My Dad woke me up and when I said I don't know he slapped me.

30) what is your relationship with your mother like today? complicated and strained. we rub each other the wrong way all day long. Deep love.

31) what is your relationship with your father like today? not incredibly close, I have unconditional love, I find it better when we interact less. I don't know if it's because our personalities don't jive.

32) would it be possible for Jodi to run through the attack from June 4, 2008 using the floor plan. <Jodi is given the floor plan on the screen and goes through the attack> Started with Travis in the shower, I was facing him the shower, back and forth we would check the photos, some got deleted, then we crouched and tried a few different positions, we were deleting and the camera slipped and I tried to catch it, it bounced and rolled onto the mat and then the tile. He got very angry, stepped out of the shower and lifted me up from the crouched position and body slammed me, I rolled and ran down the hallway, I rant into the closet and slammed the door, on the left side of the seat, I instead went for the gun, right about then he was opening the door, I grabbed the gun, I ran into the bathroom, I pointed the gun at him and he lunged at me around the time the gun went off and I didn't mean for the gun to go off. He fell kind of on top of me but to my right he was grabbing at my clothes. I don't know where the gun was, I dropped it. I got away and he threatened my life. I don't remember anything after that.

33) re: the 9mm gun that you purchased on July 1, 2008. Who was going on the camping trip? A: two dishwashers from Purple Plum, Calvin and another guy I don't remember his name, and a few other people. I think there were other women going but I don't know.

34) why were you planning on going if you were scared? A: I wasn't scared, just cautious I was trying to be cautious. I had seen a new sign of what a man could do.

35) were you paid for the interview with 48 hours? A: no

36) were you paid for the interview with Inside Edition? A: no

KPinMN KPinMN

Here are some of the questions (some paraphrased) so far:

Q: Did he pay for the trips? If so, was his paying a factor in them?
A: No he didn't pay we split 50/50, sometimes he would pay and I'd pay back with housework, other times I'd pay and he'd pay me back

Q: Were the trips his money, his choice (this is how it was asked)?
A: He made the iterneries, we split costs, he chose places on Mormon historical trip, 1000 places to see before you die were mutual choice

Q: Why did you put the camera in the washer?
A: I don't remember

Q: Did you ever take pictures of yourself after he hit you?
A: No

Q: Why didn't you call the cops when TA hit you, but you did when another boyfriend did?
A: Didn't work that time, made last boyfriend angry, TA made up for his anger after, blah, blah, blah

Q: Why did you keep sleeping with TA after you discovered the child *advertiser censored* issues?
A: Neither of us wanted to acknowledge it and I thought us sleeping together would prevent him from pursuing that avenue

Q: Why didn't you just change your gmail password if you didn't want him reading it?
A: Did change it in May 2008???

Q: Did the closet have locks? If not, how did you have to get the gun?
A: Didn't catch this...

Q: Why did you have issues with anal sex with TA when you did it before with other boyfriends?
A: Didn't catch this...

Q: Why did you take pictures of the t-shirt and shorts that say TA's but not the spiderman underwear?
A: Ashamed of the underwear and didn't want to memorialize them

Q: Why did you abstain with Darryl but not TA?
A: Anal and oral okay per TA

Q: TA says he doesn't like spiderman in the phone conversation, so why would he buy you spiderman underwear?
A: He used to like spiderman, he knew a child a year before that really like spiderman (JM OBJECTION - SUSTAINED)

Q: Why did you tell Leslie you wanted your's and TA's kids to play together after you killed TA?
A: somthing about edifying him again Didn't catch all of this...

Q: If you had visible bruises after April 08 incident why didn't anyone say anything?
A: Actually someone at a PPL event said something jokingly but TA was there and I was embarassed. I covered it more with very opaque makeup after that to cover it.

Q: If you're nearsighted, why are you able to drive without glasses?
A: I didn't realize I had issues with my vision until 2010 when I looked through someone elses glasses for fun and I could see so much better. I didn't know my vision wasn't good until then

Q: Why did you take the photo of the t-shirt and shorts so late?
A: I knew my time was nearing to go to jail and didn't want people to think I was obsessed with him, but I wanted to memorialize them so I took a picture then threw them away.

Q: After TA gave you the Book of Mormon at Starbucks did you read it thoroughly?
A: Yes, read a chapter each week took 8 months

Q: Does the Book of Mormon go into detail on the Law of Chastity?
A: It talks about it, but not in detail

I had to take a peak at another site that seems to be... at odds with this one.
They are very disheartened and are saying the jury questions were stupid and unfair.
LOL

JVM reporting Jury is submitting more questions!!!!

This TH on JVM is making me laugh!! OMG MORE JUROR QUESTIONS FROM TODAY?!?!

Watching JVM ( I have no idea why or how I can do this... ) but she says that there are now more juror questions!

JA stated she did not take her GPS when explaining mapquest on her 2500 mile road trip to the jury today. Now it seems she owned a GPS by her own testimony, so why would she leave it behind? How many of us would leave our GPSs behind on a solo long distance trip ????? Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3