100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday there was a holster and today there wasn't? Or she didn't remember? Is that right?

JA stated she did not take her GPS when explaining mapquest on her 2500 mile road trip to the jury today. Now it seams she owned a GPS by her own testimony, so why would she leave it behind? How many of us would leave our GPSs behind on a solo long distance trip ????? Please.

Never would I leave mine behind. I use it to get out of some subdivisions not much more than a mile from home, cause the subs are like mazes!

WOW..

Travis could have clicked the camera while it was on the floor while being attacked ....
If he did, Those photos could be an attemp to make sure there was evidence....

We just found out on Dr. Drew that he had a gun pointed at him once before.
When he was being murdered, he could have instinctively reached and clicked the camera... He must have thought about what he would do if he were ever in that situation again.
Those unexplained photos of his murder could very well be his last cry for help.

I feel sooo sad right now.

Yep, JVM says the jurors are submitting more questions as she is answering them.

Busted on that question. She thinks an unloaded gun was going to scare him? haha

no kidding if SHE thought it was unloaded, then he might lunge at her, but if it actually was loaded and HE knew that he would have probably stopped. so it makes no sense at all.

Answers that made me laugh out loud today:

1. She considers herself a very trusting person
2. Referring to Mormonism and Law of Attraction as two separate animals WTF?
3. She was taught not to point guns at people, loaded or unloaded
4. Best of all: What mental condition ? :floorlaugh:

Things I learned:

1. Now, finally, we have a 'hand on the top shelf'
2. She only helped Travis when he wanted help. (Guess he didn't want help after she shot him)
3. On trial for life is apparently not stressful
4. She does have a good memory - her vocabulary (descriptions) were word for word the same as on direct and cross.

I know we've said many times that this case is a great teaching example of why a guilty defendant should never take the stand in their own defense. The corollary to that is -- especially in Arizona.

I was fixing dinner and didn't hear that. What was her reply? Thanks

I can't remember! :floorlaugh: I think it was really a non-answer. She went back to why she lied at first...blah, blah.....

Guys,

Videos of each day's proceedings are posted (check the media/timeline thread which is at the top of every page). You didn't miss anything because you can replay the video of today's testimony and see it for yourself!

Actual court time was only 3 hrs today because there was a lot of interruptions with technical sound difficulties, and they were of course late getting started.

Question: Are the jurors "allowed" to read here or keep up on other news about the trial? Just wondering.

They get to go into anything that was covered in these questions, to the extent the answer has not already be provided. In theory, it should not take long -- in reality, Nurmi will probably put on a whole new direct examination.

Will the judge allow MORE questions? Don't you have to say 'enough' at some point?

Sorry Tiger, I just heard it and HAD to post. Didn't even look at past posts.
I think this is GOOD. I don't believe she gave adequate answers to many of the questions. I was surprised the judge just let them go by without being answered properly.
And HLN, it turns out, IS good for something. lol

P.S. I am now predicting a AUG guilty verdict.

Incredible.

JA got snippy saying that despite her 'fog'/memory loss, she could 'remember emotions'.

You can't HAVE emotions about things you aren't aware of!

She was attempting to say, (really? Really, JA?) that she could remember her emotions at the time of an event (that she has no memory of) occurred??

If she can recall emotions, then those emotions are in reaction to or a result of what was going on. Thus - you have to know about/have memory of what was going on.

Ding! (That's the timer going off - it's time to take the goose out of the oven).

Answers that made me laugh out loud today:

1. She considers herself a very trusting person
2. Referring to Mormonism and Law of Attraction as two separate animals WTF?
3. She was taught not to point guns at people, loaded or unloaded
4. Best of all: What mental condition ? :floorlaugh:

Things I learned:

1. Now, finally, we have a 'hand on the top shelf'
2. She only helped Travis when he wanted help. (Guess he didn't want help after she shot him)
3. On trial for life is apparently not stressful
4. She does have a good memory - her vocabulary (descriptions) were word for word the same as on direct and cross.

Literally word for word. And on that one question that was repeated and Jodi had to give her answer again for the juror who had sound problems -- I think her answer was verbatim the second time around.

well today ja was able to slide her three-sum story in and there was no objection. she can just say what ever she wants. this trial is turning into a blackhole in outer space. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member