100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, personally, loved the jury's questions...they showed me that they aren't looking at JA as a DV victim at all.

They asked about facts...and how they fit, or didn't fit...not how she felt...

It seemed they were questioning her rationale for doing different things...

Someone on the other thread thought she said there was no blood after she shot him...

I thought she said there was no blood before she shot him... which doesn't make sense because she stabbed him before she shot him that's why the casing landed in blood!

Without reviewing trial footage, this is what I remember her saying too. But she's said so many varying things about everything...
:banghead:

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

Yet, she testified that she was so afraid of the gold-panning guys, she bought a gun. If I was terrified of someone, I most certainly would remember their names. :waitasec:

Re Question 6 about her calling the cops on Bobby, I think she said the cops didn't come because Bobby called back and claimed it was an errant call. Even 14 yrs. ago it's hard to imagine a woman's call for help could be negated by a male calling and claiming the call was a mistake.

Oh yeah!!!

She was asked with whom she went panning for gold.

She could only come up with one first name, Calvin [probably Klein] - a dishwasher. She said there was another dishwasher and a couple of other guys.

Translation: just more BS!

I got so caught up with her only being able to come up with Calvin's name that I tuned out anything she might have said about the 9mm.
If she was freshly post-abuse, and she was afraid of men, why go with 5 guys and a gun they could've found and used on her?

Why go with 5 guys who, if their intentions aren't good, could easily overpower her?

It defies any kind of logic.

My FAVORITE question today - "Have you ever sought help for your mental illness"...or something like that. LOL

I nearly fell over - literally! I laughed so hard and leaned so far back in my desk chair the wheels came off the ground! And I'm a little person - under 100 lbs! The chair almost fell over backwards from me throwing my arms back and laughing!

Incredible.

JA got snippy saying that despite her 'fog'/memory loss, she could 'remember emotions'.

You can't HAVE emotions about things you aren't aware of!

She was attempting to say, (really? Really, JA?) that she could remember her emotions at the time of an event (that she has no memory of) occurred??

If she can recall emotions, then those emotions are in reaction to or a result of what was going on. Thus - you have to know about/have memory of what was going on.

Ding! (That's the timer going off - it's time to take the goose out of the oven).

Also, she doesn't seem scrambled at all about all the events in vivid detail up til she shot him, and yet she was in mortal terror. I thought that was when she scrambled?

Or is that when she fogs up? Or shakes? I'm getting confused.

So yesterday there was a holster and today there wasn't? Or she didn't remember? Is that right?

She backpeddled a tiny bit today. TODAY she said that Travis's gun :)rolleyes:) is usually in a holster but she had one of those memory lapses during that stressful time and couldn't recall for sure if it was in the holster when she removed it that day.

This whole thing is just insane.

Question: Are the jurors "allowed" to read here or keep up on other news about the trial? Just wondering.

Of course not. That is what the judge means when she says ”remember the admonition”. Did not mean to sound snippy. No media, news, etc

The question about the dog barking was a good one. If the dog would bark when someone came in the house, then the dog would have alerted Travis that Jodi was coming in during the supposed masturbation incident.

Literally word for word. And on that one question that was repeated and Jodi had to give her answer again for the juror who had sound problems -- I think her answer was verbatim the second time around.

It's like that part of her intruder story where she recounts Travis telling her that he couldn't feel his legs. She tells the same exact story in the 48 hours interview.

As much as I love me some Juan, today those jurors are right up there with him! Some of those questions had me on the floor (*advertiser censored*? really? LOL!), and almost all of them pointed to total disbelief of her multiple stories. I think they have had her pegged from the minute she got on the stand and opened her mouth.

I've felt confident about trials and been burned. I've felt major worry about verdicts and ended up gratified (D. Peterson, J. Young). Some have gone the way they should have. I think that this one will go the way it should, and there will be justice for Travis and his loved ones.

If she was freshly post-abuse, and she was afraid of men, why go with 5 guys and a gun they could've found and used on her?

Why go with 5 guys who, if their intentions aren't good, could easily overpower her?

It defies any kind of logic.

Brits, you have to admit those jurors are taking good notes if they can keep track of all her "men" AND the order she had them. lol

didnt she have to cause she plead self defense? I know AZ is all different n stuff :fence:

She didn't HAVE to, and I don't see how her testimony has in any way explained self defense any way. But IMO there's no way Jodi was NOT going to testify -- that's what it's all about for her. This is her platform to inform the world that she's super special, and that Travis has to pay for dissing her, and that she will have the last word.

I have a little personal confession to make about this case.

I'm extremely attached to this case, much like I was to the Caylee Anthony case because I can relate to them both due to my own personal circumstances.

I grew up and was raised in Riverside County. Not in the city of Riverside, but the same county. I lived in that county for most of my life before I moved in with my husband. We now live in Orange County.

I was also born to two drug addicted parents. There I said it (so many years later it's still hard to say). I was also raised by my grandparents due to my parents struggles. I was shuffled back and forth twice, once because the state had removed me from my mother and step-fathers home back to my grandparents where I remained for the duration of my childhood. Normally when people ask about my background I simply say that my parents had responsibility issues. And due to their drug use that was certainly true but not the full story.

I saw and dealt with things as a child that children should not. It is for that reason I believe that like me, Travis was far more mature than he appeared. In our situation you have to deal with very adult situations and circumstances at a very young age. For a child growing up its hard to understand how drugs can be more important than your own children. Travis was only immature in dealing with romantic relationships due to his inexperience. But I fully believe he had an abundance of maturity due to his upbringing.

Since Travis had a past much like my own I'm enraged that Jodi took from him what children who come from pasts such as our own work so hard to accomplish. We do everything in our power to change the cycle. To be better than what we came from.

Travis could have been something. And Jodi took from him the chance to work towards the goal that I'm sure he was always working to attain, as I myself do on a daily basis. To rise above the beginnings we were given. God hands cards and circumstances that, at times, are completely out of your control. You can either fold or play the hand you are dealt with dignity and resolve to play the game no matter what.

I hope that wherever Travis is that he knows he played the hand well and with great dignity regardless of some of his failings. I hope he knows he attained his ultimate goal.

I want the jury to ask MORE questions.
Their questions are straight to the point in a way that Juan can't ask them.

i agree, however i dont think its juans delivery, i think its her attitude toward juan and her fear of the jury, they hold her life in their hands

JA stated she did not take her GPS when explaining mapquest on her 2500 mile road trip to the jury today. Now it seems she owned a GPS by her own testimony, so why would she leave it behind? How many of us would leave our GPSs behind on a solo long distance trip ????? Please.
Why couldn't she just use the GPS on her phone?

Don't forget - she didn't take photos of the spiderman underwear because it was embarassing. Taking close up photos of your anus apparently is NOT embarassing. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member