100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah....the one question she could have reasonably said "I don't know"
to. Lol

My FAVORITE question today - "Have you ever sought help for your mental illness"...or something like that. LOL

I "thanked" your post because I LOVED this one but I honestly can't pick just one...at least not yet. There were just too darn many! Loved the follow-ups about her "condition" that she doesn't think she has...well, except for maybe ADHD (self-dx?) lol. Oh, and the one about the real reason she went there was because she was jealous. Yeah, that almost blew her cover. haha Also, the simple, "When do you decide you will tell the truth?".....and "Why not just tell the police the truth from the get-go?" uh...because that is kinda complicated. And the guy asking about the gas cans?! That guy is paying close attention.

Seriously. This is just mind blowing. I swear I still don't think she gets how bad this looks for her.

Whatever...TODAY has made up for the past excrutiating past 16 days of her babbling on and on and on... Thank goodness we have a clue they are paying attention and aren't buying what she is selling.

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

And one of these guys was named Calvin. As in Calvin Klein?

I do! because I wear contacts and they are different for each eye.

I have a feeling an optometrist asked that question!!!

Was Jodi privy to these questions beforehand like the attorneys were? Most of the questions, she seems prepared. A handful felt like they caught her off guard.

I'm waiting for someone to ask why she is incapable of answering with just a Yes or No? Then follow that up with her head injury after Travis body slammed her.

I really think the body-slam expression came from her watching UFC matches with Travis and the choking/passing out episodes (might have) come from sex/erotic asphyxiation foreplay.

She tends to incorporate the truth within her lies so.....
But her lies are so heavy though.
She tells double-dipped lies with a chewy truth nugget!

one of the worst answers of the day was WHO were you going camping with.

(5) people
2 dishwashers from the purple plum
then other friends who have no names
then oh 1 dishwasher. no , maybe they are customers?

I can't remember.. thats all i can say

what????

Apparently she doesn't know ANY of their names.

WOW..

Travis could have clicked the camera while it was on the floor while being attacked ....
If he did, Those photos could be an attemp to make sure there was evidence....

We just found out on Dr. Drew that he had a gun pointed at him once before.
When he was being murdered, he could have instinctively reached and clicked the camera... He must have thought about what he would do if he were ever in that situation again.
Those unexplained photos of his murder could very well be his last cry for help.

I feel sooo sad right now.

BBM Your post just gave me chills. OMG, could it be?

JA: My phone got lost in my grandfather's car in May 2008 and then reappeared when my aunt found it two years later in that car... my aunt who's in the front row right there (SHOUT OUT TO MY AUNT)

I'm surprised the aunt didn't stand up and wave to the gallery like she just won some award.

Dumb move, Arias. Now the jury will know who the laughing twins are.

JA: My phone got lost in my grandfather's car in May 2008 and then reappeared when my aunt found it two years later in that car... my aunt who's in the front row right there (SHOUT OUT TO MY AUNT)

I'm surprised the aunt didn't stand up and wave to the gallery like she just won some award.

I know right? It was really weird to me. She really seemed to be enjoying it like she was on some talk show, answering questions from the audience. :waitasec:

BTW, we never heard Travi's explaination he gave Jodi for the pedo - right?

JK just said 150 questions and growing.

I want the jury to ask MORE questions.
Their questions are straight to the point in a way that Juan can't ask them.

I know we've said many times that this case is a great teaching example of why a guilty defendant should never take the stand in their own defense. The corollary to that is -- especially in Arizona.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

I wish that she would stop making it her mission to explain the Mormom church and it's policies. Haven't they excommunicated her?

I know we've said many times that this case is a great teaching example of why a guilty defendant should never take the stand in their own defense. The corollary to that is -- especially in Arizona.

didnt she have to cause she plead self defense? I know AZ is all different n stuff :fence:

I hope the jurors ask her questions for 9 days!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I have a feeling an optometrist asked that question!!!

Was Jodi privy to these questions beforehand like the attorneys were? Most of the questions, she seems prepared. A handful felt like they caught her off guard.

I'm waiting for someone to ask why she is incapable of answering with just a Yes or No? Then follow that up with her head injury after Travis body slammed her.

I really think the body-slam expression came from her watching UFC matches with Travis and the choking/passing out episodes (might have) come from sex/erotic asphyxiation foreplay.

She tends to incorporate the truth within her lies so.....
But her lies are so heavy though.
She tells double-dipped lies with a chewy truth nugget!

Yes. She was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members