Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of this being misunderstood, I want to say this;

I think men fantasizing about young girls is normal. In the *advertiser censored* industry, school-girl fantasy is extremely popular.

Not that long ago (a few centuries anyway) people married young so this attraction might be primal in nature!

Besides if you think about it, nature started the menstrual cycle at a certain (young) age for a reason! It's not so girls would have 10-15 years of cramping to get used to!! We were intended to procreate at a young age!

I think when society started academia/educational system----the marrying age got pushed back a decade or so. And slowly society got used to this.
But certainly as early as the 1800's young girls got married very young!

My own Italian grandmother (who is deceased) was only 15 years older than my father!!

If you also notice, Jodi was wearing pony-tail braids and was shaven. If you ask me, she resembled and was playing a very young girl.

Men-liking-younger-girls has been villianized to the point of being creepy but if you think about it, it's very natural.
Why do we spend so much money on looking young then?

Men are going to begin 'checking out' girls who have reached puberty and beyond. We will instinctively look at girls who have developed and can bare children, but will consciously realize they are not mentally matured and are "jail bait" My understanding is pedophilia deals with pre-pubescent children, not developed under age girls.

for example, this girl is 14 years old at the time of the pic and had some internet notoriety for posting sexual pics. This was the least sexual one I could find in google images, as to avoid offending anyone here.

If you just ignore what other people say, how will you ever have a discussion? And I can tell that this is directed at me. I'm starting to want to leave this site..

Don't leave, listen we have a difference of opinions. And I dont believe you are a Jodi supporter.

The whole "rape"comment bothered me. Because to me they were trying to portray it to actually mean RAPE. I think its used more of a way to tell someone that they are going to sexually devour you. IE: "When you get home from work, I am going to rape you" Meaning... I want you, and I don't want to take no for an answer. Not that they want to take you against your will.
I think the younger members of the jury will see it the way it was intended.

I know. Jodi cleared that up anyway, much to the disappointment of Nurmi. She also cleared up the sleep sex by characterizing it as an episode of sexomnia and not rape.

I'll do my best to keep my response measured because I am very emotionally attached to this case in all honesty...

The only real 'proof' of pedophilia comes through Jodi's testimony. There is one blurb on a tape (that actually says something different than what you've written) that has been manipulated to be consistent with pedophilia. Psychopaths are very, very skilled at engineering evidence to make their victims appear as someone they are not. (Trust me, I could regale you with stories on some particularly nasty things my ex 'tricked' me into saying or doing that were later used against me in ways I never saw coming.) Remember the phone that captured this call, the one where she keeps manipulating the conversation to turn it back to sex, was missing for two years and just coincidentally was recovered before trial. Recall if you will that ten letters that just happened to back her every claim she has testified to magically appeared in 2010...and were subsequently deemed forgeries and inadmissible.

Decades of research into pedophiliac preferences are at odds with Jodi's claims. Most pedophiles do not have dual-gendered preferences or maintain sexual relationships with adults who don't physically resemble prepubescents and who don't have children they can gain access to.

Travis had a lot of very close friendships to women who haven't testified - who have written of him extensively since his death. Women who loved him, trusted him, respected him...and felt the same in return. He was the guy to host cookie parties, to pick up pieces when they had a breakup, to offer a ride, a meal, a place to crash and most importantly, always, a laugh.

I spent a decade in an abusive relationship with a psychopath who, just weeks after I left, drugged and raped his 14 year old niece. If there's anyone here who'd agree with you it's likely it would be me, I'd think. ;) Instead, I can find no veracity at all to any of her claims. Instead, I see the evil engineering and malicious manipulations of a psychopath who, by denigrating and damning her victim - a very well known tactic of abusive personalities - is just trying to make herself the ultimate victim, the ultimate martyr and escape any accountability or punishment for her actions.

Travis wasn't a saint but just like he didn't deserve to be murdered he also doesn't deserve to have his memory and name dragged through the mud, along with harming his loved ones, all to benefit a sadistic psychopath bent on his total destruction.

Very well said and being a victim also couldn't agree more. You :rocker:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on Websleuths. If you have a problem with another member, use the alert feature and don't post it on the thread. It's too busy to start having issues this early in the day. Do not give our hard-working volunteer moderators problems today. :saber:

As a victim/survivor of a pedophile, I find your comments insulting. If what he said pointed toward that direction, there would be evidence to back it up - in many more places...
How can you judge TA with only "one" audio tape to back up this horrific act?

Fair point, and as a fellow survivor I'm sorry that I've made you feel insulted. However, I found the statement he made to be disturbing, personally.

question guys....

Jodi said she parked the car at the house in the middle space like she usually does....well...than wouldn't the roomate that came home that day see it if it was in the driveway?

Or, seems like he would have seen it leaving for work that morning or when he left; if it was in the garage....

Where was her car parked when she went to see Travis on June 4? That goes to premeditation if nobody saw it at the house?

Also, another blame Travis too. How irresponsible of him not to have a charger she could use. I was thinking, hey stupid, they are assuming you are a normal person who has their own charger for their own phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree. Most people with a phone who will be away for a period of time bring their own chargers. I know I bring one when I am going to gone for more than a day. Jody has made so many tales for her own convenience...she thinks

Depends on if she braked after running him over, back up and ran over him again and again. Like the crazed wife did to her cheating husband in the parking lot of some fancy hotel in Florida. She went round and round in a circle in her car turning the guy into moosh. Oh and she decked the girlfriend in the lobby. One very angry woman.

So it's the overkill aspect of the crime. One knife wound is not as sensational as 27 plus a gun shot coupled with the rage and you got people's attention.

Good morning!!

It's my birthday and all I ask for is that Jodi cracks on the stand today. Please??? :please:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I would love to celebrate justice for Travis on your day. :) I hope you have a wonderful, fantastic day!!

What on earth is an infiltrator on a public forum? Why so hostile? :S And I am not from that site, for the record.

Jodi didn't say a 12-year old. "Schoolgirl fantasies" often involve 16, 17 year olds? 12 is pre-pubescent, childhood. It disturbs me that it doesn't disturb other people more that Travis specifically said 12.

These are my opinions, you don't have to accuse me of some kind of silly 'infiltration' just because you don't like them.

It would disturb me a lot more if Travis had said she sounded like an 8 year old girl having her first orgasm, but the comment did still bother me a little - and I'm just thinking that if I were the girl on the phone with him, that comment would have surprised me and maybe creeped me out a little. I think I would have said that's creepy or what the heck do you mean by that, and Travis would have had an opportunity to explain that it was an offhand comment to convey that she sounded surprised by her own orgasm or that 12 years old is just the random age that came to mind as the age that a girl has her first orgasm or whatever -- or he could explain that he finds 12 year old girls hot, if that is what he meant. Jodi just giggled and continued the conversation like it was normal.

The fact that there is nothing else in all the 8,000 messages exchanged between them and nothing in Jodi's journals or any other documentary evidence, and no corroborating witnesses to indicate that he had an inappropriate attraction to children leads me to believe that it was a creepy-sounding comment that was meant to convey something other than Travis' attraction to children. If there was anything else to back up Jodi's accusations, then I might believe that Travis had some low-level sexual dysfunction - but there's not.

Even if it were conclusively established that Travis had a pathological sexual disorder and was sexually attracted to children, that would have no bearing at all on my opinion that Jodi is guilty of first degree premeditated murder and should be sentenced accordingly.

Buenos Dias! Are cats allowed some o dat coffee?? Yawwwnnn..hey guys I'm gonna stay home and watch w you guys this morning. I need to edify my laundry in to submission and have some down time but I will be there all afternoon. :). And it will be good. :seeya:

Cream, no sugar please. Meow.

Did anyone catch the fact that Jodi admitted on the stand that she fantasized about Travis "raping" her? She referred to it as being "ravished" but in the context of kinky sex, the ravishment fantasy is synonymous with rape fantasy.

Yep. It makes my head spin to see her contradict herself so often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor