Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's choking her out and she thinks of Naps? REALLY?? :waitasec:

LOL, like the jury is going to believe JA, when TA was chocking her, she just wanted to push him away without hurting him.

Oh my goodness, it is getting deeper and deeper in here.

:what:
fran

She will need to be rescued from that hole like the chillian miners :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh yea. They do not beleive this memory BS. They KNOW the "memory loss" from the murder is a bunch of crap

She's not nervous or traumatized at all recalling the "abuse". :what:

Oh, she remembers physical things, so can she remember stabbing the heck out of Travis?

"I do remember what I feel" <-----unless it's stabbing someone, which is a completely tactile experience.

She would really do better to just say she doesn't remember than try to explain her "fog" issues. jmo

Not sure why we are talking about socks....I will go back and read but FWIW I wear trouser socks black, blue or brown everyday and white athletic socks only when running or working out at gym.

Can someone please post the live feed link for me? I don't care what my boss thinks.

"as far as the fog goes"...She is spewing such b.s. She can remember what she feels, but not the words being spoken.

Another BOOM. Why were you afraid if you killed Travis in self-defense?

Absolutely love how she describes pushing Travis off while he was choking her. The natural instinct is to remove the persons hands from your neck. What a LIAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3