100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper-talkative again today. Such Bull@#$% excuses for everything.

Anyone have an extra shovel handy?? She's digging her own grave so quickly this morning she made need another one!

"Why were you afraid of the consequences if you killed him in self defense?"

"I felt like I had done something wrong." umm...wut?

Judge: is anyone else aware of your memory issues?
JA: I have an excellent memory
JM: Objection
Judge: Answer the question as stated
JA: I don't think I have any memory issues

UM HELLO JA...this was what you kept saying on cross...loss of memory, cannot recall certain things...etc, etc, etc...the jury is calling you OUT!

:thud:

I swear, that was good. I'm so glad I got to hear that one before the boss came back in & I had to mute my sound.

You remember the physical? Nothing more physical than stabbing and almost decapitating someone.

She just ruled out completely insanity as a defense or even a mitigating factor.

She admitted that what she did was wrong and that she believed that it was wrong at the time she did it!

Dang comcast news makers..

Dont they know I am trying to follow the trial on hln? grrrr

good thing i can follow you all here

JA: if you feel it is never OK in any circumstance to take the life of another person in self defense...why did you buy a new gun, which you testified was for safety when you were on a camping trip w/ a bunch of dudes?

What happened to the gas cans? They are asking a lot of the same questions we have.

So, I only have memory issues when yelling or physical violence is present...but I don't think I have memory issues - but during the choking, I reached up and hit him - but I can remember physical things - but the violence makes it foggy - but I remember what i feel, even when it's violent...
Does this make sense to anyone? I hope not.
Yuk, she's throwing in the dog - I think she may have realized dog will be a problem...

So she believes its never OK to kill anyone even if defending yourself.

Mmmmkay.

Maybe you should have stopped after you almost decapitated him, you psycho!

:skip: chipper chipper chipper.........then he choked me.........chipper chipper chipper........then I passed out .........:skip:

images

I HATE her passive sentences. "They, meaning gas cans, went back to my grandmothers." Did they have legs? ANd when she refers to suicide she says "I would be dead". So so annoying. Always dodging responsibility.

"I only remember the things I lied about that aren't true"

Hahaha the jury asking tons of questions about her memory issues and she says she doesn't think she has any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333