100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that smug perky little nod she gives at the end of each question.

And I hope that sore on her mouth grows over her entire FACE!!!!!

I agree with you--I have shot thousands of rounds through semi auto hand guns and have had a lot of experiance with them.
That is why I keep bringing up the hand gun on here.
I know it's impossible for her to do what she said about how she shot him.
I hope Juan brings in a gun expert to show the Jury how it would not have been possible to shoot in the time frame that happend.
I really believe the handgun will crack this whole case wide open.

Thanks again AnonymousD for the link.
I think the big ol coldsore on her mouth if from nerves.

Thirteen years ago I had a life threatening experience. To this day I can't think about it without getting a knot in my stomach. If I try to talk about it I start to tear up, as I'm typing this my palms are sweating. I have no control over these reactions.
How can she be so unemotional when talking about the day she killed Travis, in what she claims was self defense? It's mind boggling!

Well, you are a NORMAL person with normal HUMAN emotions! That's why you react like that and she doesn't. This is nothing more than a well rehearsed story for her. There's no emotion or physical reaction because it never happened!!!

Jodi Arias is coming across as very rehearsed. Don't think the jurors have any confidence in her truth telling abilities at all. In fact, I'd be surprised if they believed her about anything except how much she enjoyed/excelled at "bedroom curriculum".

I think they are trying to get her to admit that "professionals" have helped her to "understand" that she was abused. (ie. that this BS self defense defense is being assisted by experts who have "helped" JA to see herself as Travis's victim.)
Her problem is there was supposed to be a PTSD diagnosis. She has throwing out "symptoms" in her testimony here and there. Trauma induced amnesia doesn't surgically incise only one specific memory (ie the stabbing and cleanup). Traumatic memories bypass the prefrontal cortex and are stored in the hippocampus. Thus "triggers" which are sensory (the smell of bleach in the washer, say) release adrenalin and restart the fight or flight response.

Jodi can't have it both ways. Either her foggy memory is being treated or she doesn't have PTSD in a true sense - only a convenient diagnosis for the purpose of bolstering her self defense strategy.

Notice how she plaintively looks toward the jury for reassurance. NONE OF THEM are looking at her. ZERO.

This is the most shaken I've seen her.

aaack. I had composed a lengthy post regarding the spidey undies and the school girl fantasy and then got distracted with werk. Went to hit submit, the thread closed on me while I wasn't looking, lol.

Just wanted to say that the movie Charlies Angels was released in the year 2000 and featured Cameraon Diaz dancing around in the spidey panties. That scene was touted as "hot" and sexy.

Britney Spears released the single "Hit me baby, One more time" whose video featured Brit (a teen) wearing a school girl looking outfit and pigtailed braids. That song was released in 1999 and was quite controversial at the time because of its school girl imagery and the lyrics which seemed to promote domestic violence.

My point is this. At the time these things were part of the pop culture conversation, these two young people were in the key demographic that the movie and song would appeal to. These two very strong images were espoused by society and the media to be "sexy"

Is it any wonder that these two images, that were so much a part of their probable pop culture awareness crept into their sexcapades?

THE ONLY thing that makes either of these things seem sinister or deviant when viewing them is if they are viewed through the filter of a LIAR's lies.

Take away the completely unsubstantiated lies of a murderer and we would not even be discussing the Spidey undies or the 12 year old horny school girl business. And frankly, because both these images were so very prevalent as "sexy" during that time period, I am 100% convinced that Ms. Arias, the one who liked to manipulate men with her vagina, is who introduced both to their romps.

MOO

Just an observation by me. I work at a university in northern CA. Yesterday while walking around campus, I noticed a gal walking near me and she had the little girl look on to the max--little top with very short ruffled skirt (short enough to barely cover her butt) knee-highs and little shoes. As I looked around further, I realized there were several gals dressed that way, so I guess is still is a look that some consider "in." Another popular look with the gals is what I would call the *advertiser censored* look unfortunately = clothes with holes or other worn out look, lots of pushup bras with more cleavage than necessary and big is black type leg socks, hose, what ever you want to call them with runs and holes all over them and funky very high heels. Go figure.

My question to the WSers.

Are any of you who have been feeling a lack of confidence in a conviction in this trial, feeling better after these last two days?

I think they will find her guilty.

I don't know how the sentencing works, but I am now confident they will avoid the DP if they can, due to her being nuttier than squirrel poo.

Does this mean no study time for these additional questions???

I think that's what they are 'discussing'. Nurmi reading very slowly, judge looked like she gave some pages to JM, Nurmi talking about a point maybe too loudly, because JM and judge moved the white noise thing.

I love this jury.

Wonder if the Miss America wannabe killer will go into a fog when she hopefully is given the death penalty.

Clearly not a straight razor in this pic.

1.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ux2xc0xusr6nzu7/1.PNG

The holster? Great question. Where did that go? Police never found it up in the closet. So is she saying she took it with her?

I think she is saying she hadn't seen it since she found the gun the first time? Was the gun holstered or not? I'm so confused and she is such a lying liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant