Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imgres

how can she claim to be familiar with guns and say she never fired one? does that mean 'i see a gun and i know what it is????'

that makes no f'in' sense at all.

Some of those jurors will be able to convict her on that smoking closet/gun issue alone. I know it's a Pete and Repeat but I am convinced of this.

Thirteen years ago I had a life threatening experience. To this day I can't think about it without getting a knot in my stomach. If I try to talk about it I start to tear up, as I'm typing this my palms are sweating. I have no control over these reactions.
How can she be so unemotional when talking about the day she killed Travis, in what she claims was self defense? It's mind boggling!

I want to see those suicide notes she sent to grandma but of course they will no longer exist

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does she understand that these questions don't bode well for her???

She'd have to be a moron for not realizing this. Which begs the question, why isn't she shaking?

Didja just love how she set herself up via her answers this morning for the PTSD expert? It started in Nov 2007 and she is now getting somewhat better....ya sure.

I think she is starting to know now that these questions are not helping her or a good sign.

I think she realized it for sure yesterday, though. She's had overnight to trip off that question about her "mental illness." That's what got her really-really mad at Travis, I think, when he finally called her a sociopath.

Now a juror or two are outing her sickness in front of all of America. So yes, she's starting to see the writing on the wall. These jurors aren't buying her crap. She's crumbling inside unlike on any day we've seen before.

Round two of questions - may be fun b/c it looks like Jodi may not get to REVIEW prior

JA just looked over at the jury for a moment, then quickly looked away and down. GOOD. She is starting to get that they get it.

Travis' brother looks like a beaten lamb. Poor guy. I cannot imagine what it must be like. Wishing them all strength, hope and justice.

How old is Travis's sister on the left of the screen?

My question to the WSers.

Are any of you who have been feeling a lack of confidence in a conviction in this trial, feeling better after these last two days?

Most definitely! This jury obviously had their anti-BS vaccinations before this trial.

My question to the WSers.

Are any of you who have been feeling a lack of confidence in a conviction in this trial, feeling better after these last two days?

The only part that made me sweat bullets was your trepidation @ question #123, re: Travis picking up the camera.

I read it 100 times and couldn't let it go. I hope that wasn't a question from someone who is on the fence. :please:

Really? :)

Why are they asking so many questions about the alleged abuse and her getting professional help?

I think they are trying to get her to admit that "professionals" have helped her to "understand" that she was abused. (ie. that this BS self defense defense is being assisted by experts who have "helped" JA to see herself as Travis's victim.)

This is going to be good.. I don't think she'll get preview of questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member