100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so ridiculous. If the last thing she remembers is having shot the gun (but she didn't think she'd shot Travis) and he was threatening her life and coming after her, and then she finds herself in the desert with the gun, why would she throw away the gun and not keep it to protect herself from Travis until she could get to a police station?

BBM...why wouldn't she fire the gun again?

oooooh these are good questions!

AMEN! THANK you for your reasoning!

I have been thinking the same. As a shooter, I know when I first started training, I did not know how to even load a mag. I didn't know about cocking the gun, having one in the chamber or not, or just how it worked in general.

It's more complicated that just pick up and shoot, Unless it is loaded cocked and doesn't have a safety, like my Glock or safety wasn't engaged. If the gun WASN'T loaded, according to Travis, how did it get that way on June 4th.

They really need to go there!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Will the type of gun she used fire without cocking for the first shot?

If there was not a round in the chamber she would have to pull the slider back and then realese it to chamber a round.Then if saftey is on fire position the gun is ready to fire.

OH lolz .. professional help and calling her on lying - can you repeat so I've got time to make up a good lie to cover those lies.

I think Jodi is getting rattled here. And angry.

They are so calling her out on her lies.

Juan NEVER asked her to hypothesize. He said clearly and plainly that she had 3 cans and she agreed. She didn't mean to, but she did.

:lol: Can you read that last part again, or you can read the whole thing if you want.

:lol: I'm surprise she didn't say, "Thanks so much Sherry"

"I'm still very deeply ashamed" She says in a monotone voice with no expression on her face...

Jodi gets to use her favorite words again!

Ashamed and fraudulent.

Excellent. Are you still ashamed!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads