100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all so beautiful...every member of Travis' family. I hope they know that there are a LOT of people from all around the world supporting them and aching for justice.

Nurmi looked at his watch. He wants to take lunch before she answers. Now I'll bet she said she had to use the restroom

In her interrogation, she said that Travis liked to shave the old fashioned way, with a strop, brush, etc. But now she seemed very quick to deny that he ever had a straight razor. I;m thinking she probably used it on him during the slaughter.

Have you taken a good look at Travis' profile pic of him shaving from Myspace, it is not a straight razor, you can tell by how he is holding and also by looking at it.

As for Jodi I have seen many who say her use of the English language is poor, misuse of words, I can see her thinking the old fashioned way is just with a mug and brush, heck in Jodi's world anything with shave cream and not an electric would suffice.

there is no amount of preparation that can help her convince the jury.

:twocents:

Not me, I'm super nervous she won't get the DP and she really really deserves it in my opinion. She needs to be locked in a room 23 hours a day for the rest of her life, with none of these privileges she is currently getting.
She should have access to no one or any of the outside world. It's very unfair that not only she killed Travis but then continues her evil by telling these lies of a human being whom she brutally murder. Not a human who is unhuman as she is but a great man.
Of course all JMO
She may not...but a couple of jury questions focused on Travis' family specifically. His family has been adamant in wanting her to receive death. I think, after victim impact statements are read, this jury is going to be giving a lot of weight to the family's wishes.

gitana I am as well. And I think another juror thinks the same thing we do which is why the question was asked. You will noticed she switched right away and said he used a "BIC" type razor. Right .... she said differently on the stand last week.

She was so proud of the fact that a photo of him shaving was his myspace pic. He's shaving with a straight edge razor like my grandpa used. She knows what he was using. She just didn't want to admit it!

Clearly not a straight razor in this pic.

1.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ux2xc0xusr6nzu7/1.PNG

Oh, I remember those! My father used one. They use double sided blades that you change by twisting the base and opening the 'jaws.'

http://cdn101.iofferphoto.com/img/i...ry-kit-safety-razor-with-blue-blade-cacae.jpg

I don't know why... But today I feel like reaching out, hugging her mother, and whispering to her that its not her fault, she did the best she could.. Not to blame herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Some people are just born evil.

Didn't she say she used the razor blade suicide attempt in jail initially and now says it was in California? I am confused. Help!

What happens after the jury is done asking questions? Do the defense and prosecution get to ask Arias about her answers or is it on to the defense experts?

Please explain about a straight razor. I haven't heard that mentioned. tia

Folks this is what a straight razor looks like for "old fashioned shaving". Jodi claimed on the stand that Travis was into this.

I am CONVINCED this is what she used to slit his throat.

68022.jpg

I don't know why... But today I feel like reaching out, hugging her mother, and whispering to her that its not her fault, she did the best she could.. Not to blame herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? After seeing her and the aunt laughing at TA's sister, I want to smack them both. Heartless wonders! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member