100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, who are the 2 women that always sit behind Travis's sister and brother? Are they his aunts?

Never saw any ammo. Since Travis was shot, LE must've searched that house top-to-bottom for anything related to the gun.

She is actually expecting us to buy the story that Travis owned a gun with ONE bullet? (I know, I know) - with only bullets in the clip/magazine?

Busted again (what are we up to now - dozens?).

Did the jurors just give MORE questions to the judge?

At some point, they really do need to cut this off. JMO

I disagree. The more the better IMO. Let the jurors clarify things now so that when they are deliberating they don't have unanswered questions.
Helps diminish the "reasonable doubt" IMO

There were. Some of the ripped out pages she kept and they were written differently,like with her other hand or by another person. Oopsie

Incorrect. She never kept any ripped out pages. All the journal entries read out loud during redirect were still in her journal.

The ripped out pages had to do with suicide and a one time fling with a guy named Dixon.

Who is the scary lady dressed in lepard print and the scary necklace behind the creepy twins from creepsville?

Quesiton to JA " If you hadn't been arrested would you have every come forth with the truth"

And she says she can't answer that - then the answer is "NO".

hey guys is anyone updating the juror questions? I missed it (groceries) cuz family insists on being feed.

Did she say that he was sitting when she dropped the camera? How did he get up so quickly to bodyslam her?

I've thought that also.

I cook for my family every day and love my sharp knives, but I don't imagine I have a knife in the house that could easily inflict that kind of damage on Travis's neck. I am so curious about the knife / razor. Wish they had that piece of evidence.

Does anyone remember if the ME mentioned the neck wound being caused by a straight edge or serrated edge?

Nurmi: Didn't I tell you not to say those things!! What is wrong with you idiot? (Chihuahua shake begins)

Huddle!
-2_zpsd3488c1f.jpg

WTH is jodi doing to Nurmi's head? :laughcry:

I HIGHLY doubt it. In her mind, I believe she thinks she has won this jury over, with her charm, intelligence and beauty. (ick I am not saying she has any, just speculating what she thinks in her mind)

To me-- her posture, her nose in the air, her SMILES, her nonchalance about shooting, slitting the throat of and stabbing a man almost 30 times that she supposedly loved (ha!) tells me pretty much everything I need to know about who she is.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that she appears PROUD OF HER ACTIONS.

She will find out that...oh no.... she didn't win the jury over... when they give her the death penalty.

All in my most humble opinion :)

She is way too self-important to think she can't pull the wool over their eyes. She thinks she's winning, no doubt about it. It's the narcissism.

I don't think the defense should be able to coach Jodi on the juror questions. They should go straight to her to answer - after all - the truth never changes thus no coaching necessary.

Does the jury know that she gets to see the questions first is the question. If they do, I'd be thinking the same as everyone else here. What's the point? We're never going to be able to ask her an off guard question.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member