100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so now she's given time to go over her answers for the next questions?

I wonder if one of the new jury questions is going to be "what happened to all the suicide letters you left at your grandmother's house to be opened on a certain date? Did they disappear? Do they even exist?"

Yes...you can't tell me that the defense wouldn't have brought them in if they ever made it past the jail...which they never would have.

She will say that she wrote them and then destroyed them because she didn't want to upset her grandmother.

Whatever.

MOO

This judge is soooooooo scared of an appeal, she is going to make sure Jodi walks out a free killer. Willmott must be veeeeeeeeery persuavive.

The only part that made me sweat bullets was your trepidation @ question #123, re: Travis picking up the camera.

I read it 100 times and couldn't let it go. I hope that wasn't a question from someone who is on the fence. :please:

Just like I believe the Florida jury had a case of shared madness, where those with common sense were sucked in by those who were without, I think the opposite will be true here. Any of them who may even slightly buy any of her BS will quickly be set straight by the others.

The lady in leopard with the elephant necklace! That's me....when I start my new career as a bag lady in Jackson Square of New Orleans! My lifelong dream!!

Anyone know what connection Dragon Lady has to this case? Friend? Psychic?

Who is the caveman sitting a few rows back behind the gleeful Arias twins? That's A LOT of hair!

Has anyone else noticed that Jodi's lies are "sorta contemporaneous" with her responses to the jurors' questions?

after listening to this last round of bull d'jour. I saw it in a quote and had to search for your user name to go back and thank you.

I'm saving this one-really good job!

Here are some questions I would pose if I were on the jury...

1. Throughout this trial, you have often made reference to football moves (i.e., TA tackled you like a linebacker, you fumbled the camera like a football, etc.). Are you a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and their players? If not, are you a fan of the Baltimore Ravens and, specifically, Ray Lewis?

2. To some, your sexual behavior with TA could be construed as deviant. Along those lines, can you please provide us with the names of your favorite *advertiser censored* sites. Specifically, those sites that will not leave viruses on our computers.

3. When you are convicted by us for murdering TA in such a heinous manner that you will, in fact, be put to death, what will your last meal be? Please be as specific with your appetizer, entree and dessert descriptions as you have been with many of your ridiculous responses to other, more mundane questions posed by Nurmi.

4. If you were alone on an island with your two defense lawyers and had to make a choice between killing one and sleeping with the other one, which one would you kill assuming that you needed enough food to last you at least 6 months?

5. Hypothetically speaking, suppose a person driving a rental car left Yreka going 65 miles per hour and a person flying on a plane left Tokyo, Japan going 625 miles per hour at the same time. Both individuals were headed to Mesa, AZ to slaughter an ex-boyfriend. Which premeditated murderer would arrive in Mesa first?

I don't know why... But today I feel like reaching out, hugging her mother, and whispering to her that its not her fault, she did the best she could.. Not to blame herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Martinez and Det. Flores look like two school kids. Lol. They are crackin me up leaning over and whispering to each other. They know that the jury is convinced of her guilt! MOO.

gitana I am as well. And I think another juror thinks the same thing we do which is why the question was asked. You will noticed she switched right away and said he used a "BIC" type razor. Right .... she said differently on the stand last week.

You mean the old fashioned straight razor.. That flicks out? Hmm. I think we would have known that somehow if he used one of them.

I think she used the knife. I think it is right when that picture of her foot and his head and back are taken.

Do you think the jury realizes she's read their questions and rehearsed her answers?

I think she tries to act like she's NEVER heard those questions before. Asking the judge to repeat some and then taking her time "thinking" about her answers.

Just saw the dragon lady's elephant and guffawed at work. I hope it wasn't terribly loud.

This is getting SO GOOD!! I have an MRI today at 4:15 and I'm going to do my best to get headphones (going in feet first). I am addicted. I can admit that.

Seems JA stepped out of the courtroom, Nurmi motioned the sheriff and a door slammed. Unreal, she is get to be coached every step of the way.

Does she understand that these questions don't bode well for her???

I HIGHLY doubt it. In her mind, I believe she thinks she has won this jury over, with her charm, intelligence and beauty. (ick I am not saying she has any, just speculating what she thinks in her mind)

To me-- her posture, her nose in the air, her SMILES, her nonchalance about shooting, slitting the throat of and stabbing a man almost 30 times that she supposedly loved (ha!) tells me pretty much everything I need to know about who she is.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that she appears PROUD OF HER ACTIONS.

She will find out that...oh no.... she didn't win the jury over... when they give her the death penalty.

All in my most humble opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member