100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady in leopard with the elephant necklace! That's me....when I start my new career as a bag lady in Jackson Square of New Orleans! My lifelong dream!!

I watch CSI. I want to see the red string tied to a gun held at the height she would hold it and stretched out to a dummy at the position she says he was in.

Trajectory would be all wrong IMO.

Yes, I love csi and this needs to be done!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi Arias is coming across as very rehearsed. Don't think the jurors have any confidence in her truth telling abilities at all. In fact, I'd be surprised if they believed her about anything except how much she enjoyed/excelled at "bedroom curriculum".

I especially like the answer that started, "Well on direct, I believe I said. . . ."

What's the problem now? I got away from the puter for a few minutes.

quick conference about the new questions. Hope the judge sticks to the five minute ruling and gets that jury back in there to hear the answers immediately.

I get back from running carpool and there is a sidebar and a break?
Why oh why can't they do this while I'm gone?

:floorlaugh: im trying hard to plan my days around this dang trial and im failing misserably. i need to go to the store NOW and cant break away...wish they would just go to lunch already!

Huddle!
-2_zpsd3488c1f.jpg

It's so ridiculous. If the last thing she remembers is having shot the gun (but she didn't think she'd shot Travis) and he was threatening her life and coming after her, and then she finds herself in the desert with the gun, why would she throw away the gun and not keep it to protect herself from Travis until she could get to a police station?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay