100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge: "....wait a second...what's this? Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that in addition to the jurors' questions, there is a question that has been submitted by defense counsel. I will read it to you, Miss Arias, and you may respond yes or no."
Arias: "Yes ma'am."
Judge: "The question is: "Would you be terribly upset if we just left? Both of us?"

5 minutes my arss -- it's close to lunchtime.

OFFS - they are letting JA look over the questions and consult with her lawyers. This makes me ill.

Oh goodie! They probably want her to do another demonstration! :lol:

wow she is looking at them with some desperation on her face - staring at the people who will decide your fate, yikes

Here we go! Um, never mind. 5 minute recess for jury.

Her answer to why she didn't call 911 if she didn't think he was dead proves how evil and selfish she is. She didn't want to call because she didn't want to get in trouble. Even if Travis was laying there injured and unable to call for help himself, she didn't care.

That's basically what her answer meant.

And that is what sealed her fate....IMO

Notice how she plaintively looks toward the jury for reassurance. NONE OF THEM are looking at her. ZERO.

This is the most shaken I've seen her.

yea, she's NOT sitting comfortably up there! :great: Im loving this.

You can see her eyes darting fro one juror to another.... I can almost read her mind:
"Look at me, see me, Im no harm to anyone. Just Travis, he did me worng, but he deserved it. I mean, he was a great guy, I love him and cant live without him. He's here with me now, cant you see him? He still loves me and knows Im not guilty. See, I wouldnt smile if I was guilty. Look at me :please: look at me. Im the victim here."

I think instead of her nose growing, her neck grows when she's lying. It's looking rather giraffe like today... no offense to any giraffes

no, just the cold sore....the more she lies the redder it gets.

cant stop focusing on that dang thing. her girlfriend must be thrilled...

Why does she stare at the jury as if to say, * You will acquit me or else!*?

Hmm why do they have to leave

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Whoever advised her to wear devil's red is just as dense as she is. (Thank god).

I didn't like the question "what made you wait 2 years to tell the truth"....

I would feel better if it said "what made you wait 2 years to come up with THIS story"

I get back from running carpool and there is a sidebar and a break?
Why oh why can't they do this while I'm gone?

Her appearance really does seem to be going downhill through this trial. The stress must be getting to her. She looks very thin too. Thinner than when the trial started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie