Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
robertdowneyjr_zps1a53b4d0.gif
[/IMG]

I was wondering about that too. If the fog lifted in the desert where she threw the gun. How was she still in the fog with Ryan? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Exactly! And if she was in a fog with Ryan, then how can she say he's "full of crap" about her grinding on him?

I keep having a feeling that this Victor Arias is just a boyfriend in Jodi's mind.

THANK YOU! And, I know that anyone in the Arizona area probably knows that too. Most of the jurors are likely not LDS and THEY KNOW THAT, TOO!!

from this morning, someone said they'd confirmed that at least one of them is. which i think is a very good thing. what do YOU think?

I can't believe she's sticking with Travis saying "*advertiser censored**ing kill you, b****" and continuing to attack her - AFTER she shot him IN. THE. HEAD.

How awesome would it be for the person injecting her to lean down and whisper that into her ear.

Keep in mind, his is going to soak the state per hour (what $225.00 per hour ???) sooooooo lets just draw this out to get "my" state bucks!!!

JMHO

One more month and he'll have really knocked the credit card debt and that mortgage right on the head.

We already know all this and it has nothing to do with JA murding Travis or her self defense story WTF is the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he's trying to get it back to setting up for the expert testimony on battered women syndrome. It's all they've got (though I don't believe it in the least).

lol she was shocked her parents let her go to Costa Rica...they probably were hoping she wouldn't come back.

I'm sorry I was 19 years, 345 day, 20 hours, 38 minutes, and 12 seconds old. And I also went to get my nails done on that day, a french manicure. Stopped to get a strawberry frappe at Starbucks.

Who gives a rats *advertiser censored* about her trip to Costa Rica!!

Seriously, Victor?! No one cares about Victor! Does Victor even really exist???

We're in Costa Rica now????

Man, it is close to impossible for me to pay attention when KN is talking. I missed everything leading up to this.

The jurors must be wanting to :banghead: :banghead:

Why is Nurmi asking about her previous break ups? Is it to point out that she didn't kill any of the other guys she dated?

Just wait til she tells us that she used to date "Eddie Fy" too.

Jodi / Nurmi - no one cares who picked you up at the airport in Costa Rica. Or that you saved your waitressing money to go at age 16.

NO ONE CARES!!!!

(Although it is interesting that your violent, abusive parents "threw" some money at the trip.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel