100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This not only has nothing to do with jury questions, it has nothing to do with how she almost de-headified Travis while not wanting to de-edify him.

What a load of BS ... who cries and hugs when they break up from a stalker?

Wow. Victor, Costa Rica, boyfriends, breakups...Sir? We don't care. We'd like to go home. We've heard enough. Can we use this paper here to write guilty on? We're filling the basket now, please come get it.

The last 2 days I have had zero drinks, but holy cow must leave work early just to get a drink or my blood pressure may kill me :thud:

I have had a drink the last three nights in a row and I never drink!! :what:

how much you wanna bet she will shake shake shake when JM gets his turn???!!!!!!!!

How far she goes will be funny, JMO

Re: The Book of Mormon questions, Mormons believe in self-revelation. I wonder if they believe that God would allow them to discern what passages mean when they read. If there is an LDS on the jury, they may think this and be able to determine that she is full of you know what if she read The Book of Mormon yet didn;t know that anal sex is wrong.

BBM

It seems every religion is treated that way. JMO

Does anyone know if JA has a mirror in cell?

Nurmi looks like he sucked on a lemon

jvdm_awkward_zps12291fb1.gif
[/IMG]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Where do you people get these things?

So glad to see Horace here in support of Travis! :seeya:

She couldn't even be trusted not to boff the exchange program host family's son. No.boundaries.

I feel bad for that one juror who asked the Victor question. Now they have to sit through this nonesense again.

I bet whoever asked is now screaming in his/her head "I take it back! Just make it stop!"

Why the heck did you go see Travis again and kill him?
I'm sick of this self-important killer!

Nurmi believes in the Law of Distraction and Arias in the Law of Bloviation ...

I haven't been tuned in since Nurmi started talking. Think he's going to drag this out for hours? I could be doing something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member