100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA sounds so chirpy when describing her bfs.... Yippee ki-yay.... why does she ramble on and on???? Oh ok, damage control.

No way she can recall these detail from years and years and men and men. She is such a liar.

She called old boyfriends from a pay phone, she emailed them, they didn't talk for a month. Unbelieveable

The bull about "feeling safe wuth Ryan" is sickening.

She felt safe because she was hiding from the cops, not because she didn't have to worry about him slapping her.

She's so evil, throwing Travis under the bus at every possible opportunity. But at least I have faith the jury sees it too.

if her letter to TA's grandmother was short and sweet at 18 pages, i wonder how long the 'long' letter was to matt?

:waitasec:

Oh Nurmi again. It's like a sloth wading through quicksand. Someone check me every 20 minutes to see if I'm still awake.

I would but I may not be awake. :floorlaugh:
I'd volunteer to check on y'all but I'm already getting drowsy myself. I'm thinking I may start replaying the 'Nurmi/Arias tapes' in the future when I have bouts of insomnia ... they're better than a sleeping pill.

I'm sorry I was 19 years, 345 day, 20 hours, 38 minutes, and 12 seconds old. And I also went to get my nails done on that day, a french manicure. Stopped to get a strawberry frappe at Starbucks.

I was just going to ask if anyone remembers what she had for brunch on August 17, 2002 because I think I missed that bit of testimony but hopefully Nurmi will ask her again and she will tell us all in detail so I can move on with my day and my life without worrying.

Is she saying she disconnected with Matt - one of the two people she visited on her killing trip?

Sure enough Nurmi is back to the sex talk. Doesn't he realize the jurors are sick of the perception he gives of turning a murder trial into a sex crimes trial? And why is the other defense attorney seemingly going along with this? I hope Juan gets up and focuses attention immediately on what this trial is really about: the premeditated cold-blooded murder of Travis Alexander and the defendant's LITANY OF LIES to obfuscate, deflect, blame the victim, etc.

OMG Nurmi you are making a huge mistake letting her blab again!! She is going to have more slips!

So likely 15 yo, she went home and "told my family I was going to Costa Rica." Asking has probably always been an unknown concept for her. She was never part of her family or any group, only a disinterested onlooker.

I think it is ridiculous to give redirect after questions from the jury. She answered the questions that should be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member