100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored with Nurmi.

Is anyone else surprised that the jury didn't ask about her coded messages in the magazines???

It goes to show that the jury doesn't care, they know she is lieing.
At this point I don't even know what she is saying or talking about.

What does Nurmi think he'll accomplish with more about Jodi's boyfriends, breakups, etc.? Did he even listen to the jury's questions and their line of thinking? :rolleyes:

Has anyone found this Victor person? :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

I thought the same thing.
I also question if John Dixon, and Steve Carroll exist.

I swear to god, if she says she thinks Travis was going to go to Cancun with the babysitter Zanny I'm gonna faint!

what are the odds that ONE out of EIGHTEEN people won't stand up and lose their ever loving mind right there in the middle of this??

Omg wake me up when he is done

ZzZzZZZz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is truly ridiculous.

Is this man going to go through every damn question and answer and the court going to let her drone on and on?

It makes no sense. Both sides got to see the questions and approved them. She answered, supposedly truthfully.

Why can't that stand?

Somehow I don't think she will sustain this bright perky countenance when Juan Martinez has a shot with these questions...right between the eyes.

Ok off to shower for the afternoon.

Please Nurmi do NOT take up every second of it with your arm swooping inanity.

Just let go. Ok?

You've gone too far as it is. WAY too far.

Sounds like the horse is being beat to death again today.

Whyd oes she stare at the jury like a stalker? oh wait because she is a stalker.

Bored with Nurmi.

Is anyone else surprised that the jury didn't ask about her coded messages in the magazines???

There was a question yesterday that Nurmi objected to based on attorney/client privilege. My guess is that was what the question was about

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member