100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please let Nurmi be limited in his scope of questions.....
Just leave enough time for JM to ask one. That will probably be all he'll need.

I was just going to ask if anyone remembers what she had for brunch on August 17, 2002 because I think I missed that bit of testimony but hopefully Nurmi will ask her again and she will tell us all in detail so I can move on with my day and my life without worrying.

And I'm sure if there was any sexcapades on that day she'll fill us in with the details too. :crazy:

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with BS...

Seeing her talk about Matt with that stupid little grin on her face, getting all animated like that, and gushing about him reminded me of being a jr. high girl at a sleep over. We probably acted just like that when we talked about our dumb crushes.

There should be a time limit that Nurmi and Juan have to follow-up with these questions...

This is like a 3rd go for him. At his pace, I'm thinking the rest of the day will be the Nurmi/Jodi show... again. No Juan till next week!

I think Nurmi is the sexual deviant..jmo lol

Im watching hln, and I know ya'll are ahead of me, but all he does his harp on sex?:furious::banghead:

Im very surprised the jurors didn't ask about her obvious cover up tamperin with the witnesses magazine issues. I think that was one of the questions that was called client attorney info by nurmi. As a juror i would want to know why she attempted to sneak those out and what story she felt was contradicted..

Also i wish they asked more about why she lied to her expert about travis viewing child *advertiser censored* on the computer and then changed it to photos on the bed once she found out no *advertiser censored* was on his computer.
I think the jury asked good questions overall but these are some that I had questions about.

Seriously, I do feel kinda bad for the situation Nurmi's in....Surely he's got at least one lawyer friend in the U.S. who'll call him at lunchtime and say "hang it up man, you gotta take a different direction - this ain't even close!"

image.jpg

Victor Arias Costa Rica Facebook page. Jodi Arias is mentioned there. This is his cover photo. Seem somehow familiar?

I think that thing on her lip is about to blow:

volcano.png_thumb.jpg

WATCH OUT!!!

:silly::drama::computer::coffeeup::dj::princess:

These questions...are good ones however she is a slick talker.
As I have heard a saying it goes:
"She could sell ICE to an Eskimo"
no offense to any Eskimo people but hey, she is one slick and fast with her replies.
She does not remember stabbing and slitting an innocent defenseless showering man's throat?:furious:

Nurmi needs to get her off the stand as quickly as possible. Those jury questions clearly show they are SICK of her.

But I am sure he doesn't see it that way and we will have drone, drone, drone and then Jodi blah, blah, blah all afternoon.

You guys are so good I am sure y'all have discussed this already, but does anyone think maybe Travis made the 12-year old girl comment on the sex tape because Jodi told him she either (a) lost her virginity then (b) first masturbated at that age and had her first "O"?

I know it is troubling to think of those scenarios at that age, but it does happen.

I'm seeing visions of the DT's "expert" witnesses leaving multiple VM's for Nurmi all morning, begging to be excused from testifying. Or, demanding combat pay for having to lie on JA's behalf to this awesome jury.

Not only is it clear that the jury does not buy her version of the killing, but they are fixating on many of the aggrevating factors that weigh in favor of DP. This is from the jury instructions for the State of AZ in capital cases where DP is appropriate:

Relished the Murder
The defendant “relished the murder” if the defendant, by words or actions, savored the murder. These words or actions must show debasement or perversion, and not merely that the defendant has a vile state of mind or callous attitude.
Statements suggesting indifference, as well as those reflecting the calculated plan to kill, satisfaction over the apparent success of the plan, extreme callousness, lack of remorse, or bragging after the murder are not enough unless there is evidence that the defendant actually relished the act of murder at or near the time of the killing.
Inflicted Gratuitous Violence
To find that the defendant “inflicted gratuitous violence,” you must find that the defendant intentionally inflicted violence clearly beyond what was necessary to kill the victim, and that the defendant continued to inflict this violence after the defendant knew or should have known that the [defendant had inflicted a fatal injury] [victim was dead].
Needless Mutilation
“Needlessly mutilating” means that the defendant, apart from the killing, committed acts after the victim’s death and separate from the acts that led to the death of the victim, with the intent to disfigure the victim’s body. “Needlessly mutilating” indicates a mental state marked by debasement.

In all of Jodi's break ups it's always her doing it not the guys? Sureeeeeeeeeeee

This indicates to me part of the reason Travis is dead - he told her to move to antartica and leave him alone. He was done with her and moving on - she couldn't handle it. It is blatantly obvious this woman absolutely has to have the last word on everything no matter what it is or to who it is. He was gone to Jodi, going to Cancun without her, with someone else...not in Jodi's house, no way was she going to allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csiapril77