100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the judge will end the submission of questions by the jury? I think the additional questions are the result of her not directly answering questions she has been asked (she beats around the bush and never gets to the point).

After re-watching the jury question and answers from yesterday, I had a light bulb moment.

Jodi was asked Did Travis ever tell you that he kept the gun loaded?

She answered that Travis told her that at one point he CONSIDERED loading it, but assured her that is was not loaded. She said that in her mind, she thought pointing a gun at him would make him stop.

My observance on this... If she was told that the gun was NOT loaded, why would she think that pointing the gun at him would make him stop?

If the gun existed the way she describes, Travis would not fear an empty gun being pointed at him. He would have NO REASON to stop because he would not worry about being shot.

I think this shows yet another fictional tale in her story. I am NOT being pro-Jodi with this statement, I just think it illustrates another one of her lies regarding the (so called) gun.

BMM. How scared and in fear of her life could she have truly been, if she had the choice between fleeing the bedroom or even the home completely, and going for a gun she assumed was unloaded!

Its like...if a grizzly bear was charging you and you had an option for guaranteed safety, lol, like a waiting vehicle with the door open and the engine running, would you stop and see if the, "curl into a fetal position and play dead" method would stop the bear? NO!!! You would jump in the dang car, close the door and drive away!

I don't understand why she would testify that he didn't keep the gun loaded. If you're going to lie, at least tell a lie that benefits you, ya know?

I know :floorlaugh:

This goes to show, even though Jodi thinks she is so smart, she actually isn't! :twocents:

And no one is buying that you weren't jealous over Cancun, Jodi!! NO ONE.

It may be a minor point and I can't go back and find the post, but I am praying that JM follows up with a question about when that conference was. JA said that Ryan had to be wrong about her hair color, based on the month, March versus April. I know a poster here quoted her testimony and then a factual site post about it being exactly the way Ryan said it, and JA was adamant about it during the jury questions. Just one of her lies that has taken up residency in the back of mind and in my craw.....
This was confusing to me as well, but after going over it again I think this is the difference.

LDS conferences are in April and October.
PPL conferences were in March and September.

JA says she and Ryan met at a PPL Conference. Not sure which conference RB said they met at.

A question about the socks JA was wearing: It's my understanding from everything I've read and the photos, that JA was wearing black socks when she murdered Travis. I know that JM brought some of that out in his cross, because I remember him contrasting the difference in characteristics of the bloodied area on the carpet that was caused by her sock footprints, versus the large, thick pool of blood where Travis' head was (sorry to be so graphic).

So has it been established and/or did JA admit she was wearing socks? If so, would this not be one more fact that points towards premeditation? I mean, what other good explanation would there be for her to choose to wear only socks?

Oh, I know, she just hadn't gotten around to putting her shoes on when Travis so violently attacked her. Or, her shoes fell off when she was escaping from Travis. Has she offered any of these up? TIA

Over on ************ she said Jodi was wearing the socks over her shoes.

This judge has the personality of a moth. Where is Judge Belvin Perry when we need him?? :great: :great: :great: :great:

after the jury questions, i believe nurmi and mr martinez are allowed to question ja further regarding the questions the jury posed.

she's going to up there a lot longer :(

Has any other defendant been on the stand longer then her? I've been thinking and I can't think of any other. She's on her 17th day.
After the jury questions, we still have the DV expert and one other I think. Also, does the jury get to write anymore questions for her on her testimony from yesterday?

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Just catching up on a couple of threads so don't mind me here... looking forward to more insightful questions from the jury and hopefully today will be the last day we have to hear from this defendant :)please:)!

OMG - I just googled "pedophila pamphlet" and the first three sites I tried were all pedophiles making pamphlets to help people "understand" their point of view. I can't even...it is just...I mean who could possibly...just...wow. :puke: No more googling for me today!

Ew, danger alert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seal is up on azcentral..

so, 45 minutes to an hour to go.... :floorlaugh:

Does anyone think the judge will end the submission of questions by the jury? I think the additional questions are the result of her not directly answering questions she has been asked (she beats around the bush and never gets to the point).

It is so disrespectful of her to not actually answer the questions the jury asked. There were many instances where she just blabbed a bunch of BS and deflected the question. I'm sure the jury takes note of that. If I were Jodi, and thank God I'm not, I would be as blatantly honest as possible in hopes that these people would spare my life.

I'm not looking forward to the DV experts. Already feel sick about what garbage they will say to excuse JA's actions.

Wildabouttrials is saying court starts at 10:30 but the judge instructed the jury to be back in the designated area at 10:15. So which is it? LOL

I think I may have mentioned something like this last night, but I was so tired, so I'm going to throw it out there again. When asked about her relationship with her parents, Jodi sealed her fate with her explanation of how her relationship with her mother is "complicated" and how her relationship with her father is one where she doesn't care to spend too much time with him. Add these two important relationships to the string of breakups with cheating boyfriends and you continue to have someone who seems to have a problem forming healthy relationships. There has been no mention of any close female friends at all, that I can recall. Everyone else cannot all be to blame, and I have no doubt that Jodi is incapable of forming a healthy bond with anyone, including her own parents. We haven't heard too much about her relationships with her siblings, other than she hit her younger brother over the head with a baseball bat. Hmmmmm......

Yep classic traits of a personality disorder, and interesting to note, that when called out about why she sobbed about Travis on the phone with her dad, she claimed to really be trying to reach her sister, who she said she is "somewhat" close with or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine