100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounded like a broken record with that "I just needed a band-aid" business!

Where did she get all this money to deposit in her acct? I remember a long while ago that HLN-Beth said she could have stolen money from Travis' house after the murder but no proof and we will never know. OMG! My heart is beating so fast over JM..This was awesome! What are we going to do until Wednesday?

it means he can pin premeditation on her for sure, why did she need to fill up gas cans? She wanted no record of herself in arizona, she wanted to pretend she never went there - she calculated the whole thing ahead of time. Also proved by her email to him after he was dead apologizing for not making it out to see him, she did want any paper trail that put her in arizona.

Premeditation is what they need for the death penalty and juan got it!

this^

you guys are the funniest cyber folks I've virtually met..just saying

So she threw the restaurant under the bus saying the break labor laws and health code violations. Nice.

Announcing I am an official Juan-a-mania Juanette now!! :heartbeat:
Wow! My hero!!!

I must admit -

-She has got Steel for blood. I find "MYSELF" wanting to confess to premeditation and lying .She is holding her own remarkably and annoyingly well, I know I did nothing wrong and if he were asking me the questions I would fold like a cheap suit.

yes it's raining bombs on ja. lol she is so far over her head. disrespecting the prosecutor's office and tools available to them. lol

I hope so. I just kind of believed that Jodi might be telling the truth about this, because what in the world would be the purpose of lying about it?

This is eerily similar to the kids I work with. Such a high need to control. We call it "nonsense lying." I see JA do it all the time. Why say you weren't in SLC? North Temple (address on the receipt) is in the very heart of SLC. Why lie about that? They use nonsense lying when they feel out of control. It soothes their need to be the only one with the truth. I see it all the time and I have been watching her do it this whole time. So intriguing to me.

She is PIZZED! If she will lie about seemingly mundane issues (cut finger, extra gas can) to the jury- in answer to juror questions then they are going to conclude that of course she is lying about the more significant details of the murder- Juan's cross and rebuttal are going to seal her fate! Yeah!

How about just now, the back and forth telling him straight out that she was NEVER in SLC. She argued with him over and over until the receipts came out, then oh, yes I was there. :banghead:

OK...the cut she said was at Travis's house. That's the margarita glass. At least that's how I remembered it.

She did say she cut it on a metal shelf at work on 5/31 I believe and took pictures of it. Then she said that she was putting the margarita glass at Travis's house away and broke it and cut herself.

That's my recollection anyway.

so she's saying she cut herself on a glass at TA's and not while she was stabbing him? why even lie about that? we KNOW she stabbed him. she's so dumb.

I don't remember - does anyone have a direct quote regarding her saying she cut herself on a margarita glass?

And, why is it so important to her to deny that she had 3 gas cans, instead of two? Were there any records of her buying gas in AZ?

If she bought extra gas carrying capacity it strengthens premeditation. If she lies about that purchase it says she's trying to conceal the premeditation.

Sorry to quote myself but:
Critical that Juan has PROVED, with the SLC gas purchases and the lack of Wal-Mart refund records, her retention and use of the third five-gallon gas can. A small detail but any lingering jury doubts should be extinguished at the exposing of this lie. It screams, 'I'm trying to hide premeditation'.

I am glad there is no court until Wed. I want Juan to get some sleep, be refreshed and ready to go next week, tearing apart more of her lies.

He had not gotten a return on his subpoena to Walmart yet?

because he does not show all his cards in the beginning....no good player does. :great: ev1 keeps saying his case will be proved in rebuttal but maybe he is pulling this out for the jury...they asked for it....Toyota!

No - all i saw was arrogance and defiance. and psychopathy and rage. ice cold beech.

I was watching without sound and it's a very interesting way to watch her - her chin got higher and higher the more Juan questioned her - such defiance in this one! She is refusing to allow him to break her, we will not see it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even break during the reading of the verdict GUILTY!

It means he can pin premeditation on her for sure, why did she need to fill up gas cans? She wanted no record of herself in Arizona, she wanted to pretend she never went there - she calculated the whole thing ahead of time. Also proved by her email to him after he was dead apologizing for not making it out to see him, she did want any paper trail that put her in Arizona.

Premeditation is what they need for the death penalty and Juan got it!

On top of that...it proves that she even went further than to try to hide that 3rd can because of course she took those from Ryan.

She filled that 3rd can seperately BOTH TIMES she filled it! She didn't want ANYONE to know she had it.

thesmokinggun_Animation.gif
Glad you got the screen print!

Checkout the ?airline? purchase, Priceline 246.99!!!

Where was she planning on going????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member