100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. He made her out to be LYING on the stand on the cans issue. The jurors better not believe anything this woman says, anything! Then he planted the "saving-my-butt-by-saying-hes-a-pedo" seeds of doubt. And then he finished her off because even I, A DUTCH GIRL, knows that Americans love to sue and a manager of a restaurant chain would do everything by the book to prevent any drama later on.

Lmao, my opinion.
No american bashing intended.

Now THAT was worth waiting for!

OMG Juan just mesmerizes me. I couldnt listen to him cross examine all day long.

My poor hubby. He said he would rather sit on a block of ice naked than have to listen to Nurmi.:floorlaugh:

He perked right up when Juan was questioning her and said 'damn this guy is GOOD!'

IMO

Just wondering if they are going to ask Jose Baez about JM's performance and a prosecutor...:fence:

Priceless!!! Can. not. wait. til Wed!!!:great:

That she lied under oath!

If she had 3 cans what diff? 2 cans is the same plan - travel undetected. Why would she lie so hard on a 3rd can? Got caught up in it? Thinks 3 is suspicious but 2 ain't?

Walmart cashier could give her cash and keep the can for himself, bar code would show it paid for, yes?

Please respect mods' wishes....we cant get shut down- I don't wanna go thru this alone :please:

now she just asked for a bandaid and she was really busy making drinks blah blah blah. I wish we had trial transcripts to document her various stories. I hope JM has people finding all the discrepancies and varying details of her stories.
This psychopathic parasite has never worked hard at anything other than scamming or leeching from others.

How would she have to go back through Arizona on her way home? I thought she was in Utah, couldn't she have just headed west? Sorry if that sounds stupid.

Oh, duh! I forgot she went down through California and over to Mesa. I forgot she lived in Nor Cal and probably didn't go the way she came. You are right!

the fact that she is lying about the third gas can means IMO that whatever that gas was used for and whatever happened to that gas can after are HUGELY important.

The whole gas cans thing makes no sense. She had borrowed two from her "friend" and felt a need to purchase a third at Walmart and now insists she never used it and returned it.. The gas receipt from SLC clearly shows three seperate gas purchases and that last can held the 2; whatever gallons.

The fact that she so adamantly denies this fact means that whatever purpose that gas was used for was not her car and she will lie to her grave hiding the true purpose.

MOO a burning of evidence in which the gas can was destroyed along with the evidence.

This jury isn't stupid. They know she's been trying to manipulate them, and if they had any doubts...they don't now. If she lied about the third gas can, then she definitely lied about the gun and the pedo claims, too.

Part of the Gas Can issue is between her car and "only" 2 five gallon cans, its very iffy that she can make it down to AZ and out without leaving a trail in AZ.
She almost has to fill back up at the border of CA before entering AZ which we don't see she did.

With a 3rd gas can the extra 5 gallons x mileage she gets on the car, she has a good gas supply. She said she did not have 3.. some nervous statement she probably made? they have evidence she bought a five gallon can also, making 3.

so she makes up a fast story, OH that, I returned it, like an hour later and got cash, so can't find record of it. They have been trying to show she had 3 all along.

She then leaves Utah, and filled the car with the large amount, then the next amount is equal to filling 2 cans that Darryl gave her. THEN poof? hey what is the $19? oh silly us, just exactly what it cost to fill a 5 gallon can?

the mystery can you did NOT return. You had gas to zoom all over without being detected!

So here is the can and another lie. Buying cans, etc.. all premeditation she was needing to get in and out of AZ and not stop at a station for gas. And that worked.

Til now

If she bought extra gas carrying capacity it strengthens premeditation. If she lies about that purchase it says she's trying to conceal the premeditation.

Sorry to quote myself but:

So? let's see here?
She wanted to do the Astronaut Diaper thing and not having to make any stops? So she could not be placed at the time of the murder?At his home?:waitasec:

Right?! I myself don't have the best memory (details or not, fog or not!!) but I remember the margarita glasses because I remember thinking that is how she is going to play like Ryan Burns misheard her about her reason for having cuts, not Margaritaville but margarita glasses! Ugh she is nauseating!
Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes, and the jury question was something like... when you cut your finger rotating the margarita glasses at casa ramos...."
She never corrected the question and said it wasn't from glass. Jodi always corrects the question if it isn't the story she tells.

Why did JM wait until now to bring up the 3rd bank transaction? Why didn't he do it on cross?

minor4th am I right in saying Nurmi cannot re-question her??? TIA

So, the jury has 5 days to let all this sink in, before Juan even gets his next crack at her! AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member