100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the gas cans and walmart and margarita glass will be what the jury will have for all these days of no court

Plus they will be soooooooooo grateful that Juan can do in a few minutes what Nurmi cannot in HOURS.

He asked those questions just for them. He cut through the nonsense and focused on HER ACTIONS, not on Travis.

He is smart as a whip, and Nurmi does not get a chance to come back and say "well maybe she bought something else at Tesero.)

How would she know back then that she needed to ditch the third gas receipt.

And isn't it ugly that she bought a bunch of gas in Utah to save a few bucks on gas getting back to Cali.

So, someone help me here with the time it starts on Wed. There is no Daylight Savings in AZ, correct? I have it here in TX. So, I spring forward an hour and trial was starting here at 11:30. Now it is going to start at 12:30 here? :waitasec:

Glad you got the screen print!

Checkout the airline purchase, Priceline 246.99!!!

Where was she planning on going????

I noticed that too!!!! Did she rent the car from the airport? If she purchased an airline ticket, which hasn't been brought up yet, surely Juan would mention it?

I was watching without sound and it's a very interesting way to watch her - her chin got higher and higher the more Juan questioned her - such defiance in this one! She is refusing to allow him to break her, we will not see it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even break during the reading of the verdict GUILTY!

Oh he gets to her alright. She just doesnt let it show. Shaking my foot.:floorlaugh:

My hubby said she will probably go back to her cell tonight and punch the walls.:D

IMO

If she had 3 cans what diff? 2 cans is the same plan - travel undetected. Why would she lie so hard on a 3rd can? Got caught up in it? Thinks 3 is suspicious but 2 ain't?

Walmart cashier could give her cash and keep the can for himself, bar code would show it paid for, yes?

His drawer would come up short if the cash was taken out but the inventory wasn't accounted for. My mom works at Walmart and says they have cameras fixed on every register.

haha. She has to STEW for the next 5 days knowing Juan IS.NOT.DONE>

This whole time with Juan was one long PERRY MASON MOMENT!!

:great::great::great:

Cold sores only get worse when you have to stew for five days.

:skip:
BBM

I cannot express to you the unbridled joy we are feeling right now- we are going to find a bathroom where we can go jump like little girls

:Bananahair: :Banane21: :not_ripe::Banana2: :Banane05: :Bananasnap:
:Banane14: :Banane13: :Banane57: :Banane41: :bananalama: :Banane27:

I don't remember - does anyone have a direct quote regarding her saying she cut herself on a margarita glass?

And, why is it so important to her to deny that she had 3 gas cans, instead of two? Were there any records of her buying gas in AZ?

All of this shows her lying over and over. If the jury cannot believe the little lies why believe the big lie that was self defense? Woohoo Juan!

I think there have been some investigators out working over time since Jodi started testifying.

I don't think the jurors ever believed that she returned the gas can in Salinas anyway. This is just icing on the cake.

What's the question?

He proved she filled 3 gas cans in Salt Lake City but only kept 2 receipts.

She also lied and said she had returned a purchased gas can at Walmart, but Martinez showed that Walmart's records reveal that no gas cans were returned on the date Jodi specified. Jodi definitely had 3 gas cans in the back of her rental car in an attempt to avoid being caught and prosecuted for Travis' murder. Premeditation!

Beetles-in-Starbucks.jpg

Strawberry Frappuchinos for Everybody on ME!

I always knew I was invisible...
nobody answers my gas cans and gas Q?

I feel invisible sometimes too but it's because this thread moves SO fast. I miss a lot of posts just in refreshing the page! Don't feel bad!

Where did she get all this money to deposit in her acct? I remember a long while ago that HLN-Beth said she could have stolen money from Travis' house after the murder but no proof and we will never know. OMG! My heart is beating so fast over JM..This was awesome! What are we going to do until Wednesday?

Thats right. Something about an $800.00 discrepancy in his accounts. Beth Karas talked about that.

Ha! Ha! I've always been told it is difficult to be married to an attorney because you never get to win an argument.

Trying having a father and grandfather who are attorneys.. *sigh*.. be careful with words they will getta every time.. Forget winning an argument..

It should be obvious to the jury that Jodi's sweet, shy, innocent demeanor is all an act. When this young woman is confronted, she does not flinch and won't back down. Jodi is arrogant, combative, disrespectful, and a big-time LIAR. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Jodi hit other children at school, and I don't doubt for a nano-second that she could have been physically abusive toward Travis or any person who didn't do her bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234