100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she did a great job at hiding her shaking cause none of us seen it ;)

You know what, she needs to be shaking. She is on trial for her life.
YOU SHOULD BE SHAKING JODI!!!

Shaking while facing the death penalty should be a normal reaction.

puuulease - she hid the shaking from everyone......................

Being a "professional" photographer, one would think Jodi would know that the Sony DSC-H9 model had internal memory and did NOT require a memory stick.

And this shaking bit, she has to know the jury is NOT buying that.

She didn't want the state to know that JM was affecting her that way... such a blatant statement of her strategizing her affect and her testimony. The truth does not need stategizing Jodi.

She didn't want to reach for the water while her hands are shaking.... Why?? That's part of her claims is she shakes, part of her battered woman defense... And she conveniently hides it on the stand just like every other piece of supporting evidence somehow is hidden or gone. She is so ridiculous.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

That should be priceless. The pot calling the kettle black, and criticizing the kettle for letting his client get on the stand.

I doubt I will even be able to preview it for us ........ because if he says "in denial" I won't have a tv any longer.

Thank God they aren't inviting "Grief Lady" - that lady rags my britches.

OMG - listening to her attempt to explain why we didn't see her shake - seriously??????????? In the words of Kenny Rogers, "You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run!"

Oh come on, she grabs that water like a longshoreman at a pub.

Now she can shake where nobody can see it --What more crap can she say.
THE JURY IS NOT GOING TO BUY THIS CRAP

Great read about obsession out there right now is "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn, if anyone ever has any free time, LOL. It's fiction, but very, very, good. I could not put it down. Jodi Arias: she tried to be submissive, the good girl who would do anything her man asked, or required. She pulled out all the stops to nab him, and failed. She had to admit she had been used. No matter how much she tells us and herself that she was "helping" Travis de-stress. She was just trying to help herself, feel loved, feel needed, feel useful, and when she saw he did NOT need her , she became enraged. She planned it yes, but in all her emotion, she was surely not operating on all cylinders. No one can, under extreme emotion. She lost it, big time. When all of this is over, she will probably split into fragments and have a big time breakdown........then again, look at Jeffrey MacDonald, still whining after all these years, despite the evidence. In the end, a good submissive would have given up, and gone quietly away, weeping, all the while believing that her Dominant knows best, and accepting it. She went over the edge, into madness....and remains there.

Just my two cents....and you know what that's worth.

NOW she is hiding the shaking from the courtroom!!!! This trial has become an absolute circus. You can't make this stuff up!!

She wonders:
Will I be around to watch the TV movie they will make about me?Not me her :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth