100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is SO mean!

1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

Ah, so it was invisible shaking, that no one in the court room could see, because she cleverly hid it with water pouring.

a·nath·e·ma
[uh-nath-uh-muh] Show IPA

noun, plural a·nath·e·mas.
a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him.

a person or thing accursed or consigned to damnation or destruction.

a formal ecclesiastical curse involving excommunication.

any imprecation of divine punishment.

a curse; execration.

about Travis's father though. She could only say this stupid statement without backing it up with a stupid story.

So he had to keep a loaded gun in his house a secret...

LOL, Jodi knew all his secrets didn't she?

oh please tell me that JM will have video of his cross up on the big screen and say show me how you were shaking-- were you shaking when you were being an arrogant little witch with an attitude????

She was shaking from the very first day, but especially on cross. She was shaking. Everyone has to believe this. She hid the shaking from everyone in the courtroom by having physical control over it.

She thinks she tried to hide her shaking with Travis.

You can't make this stuff up. Wrong. She makes it all up.

Let me get this straight she attempts or has control over her uncontrollable shaking- umm... yeah right!

:what:
Ok, she DEFINITELY had the knife in the car!!!!

Did you hear that denial? Not at anytime, ever, never did I have the knife in the car.

Classic liar's denial. Too many words when a simple 'No' will do.

It's like when she is asked about Cancun. It's "I was never asked, it was won at the first of the year, I never asked to go, he said he was taking a babysitter and I didn't know he had asked Mimi until after June 4th...Next Question"

:banghead:

oh christ - she is ashamed that she did what she did! and horrified with herself! right!

Arias:"Sex not an option to de-stress Travis on June 4th."
Sure Jodi. But it WAS an option in premeditation to slaughter him.

Just exactly sho is she trying to bs now?

What's she ashamed of? That she got caught!! She has no shame about anything else.

why? you had no choice. Ashamed is not the word.. OR horrified with herself? huh?

She is smiling while saying she is ashamed. WTF?

Not human! She is NOT human!

:tantrum:Nurse it is taking everything I have not to call her every name in the book
I like it here to much so I must follow the rules, I must follow the rules, I must follow the rules, I must follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth