Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to get my legal lessons straight:

Florida - FCA -- If you murder your toddler and dispose of the body sufficiently allowing forensics to wash away, you go free. Just need to blame daddy of being a child molester and get 12 dull jurors to let you back into society.

Arizona- This thing-- You can slaughter a man and say anything your psychopath mind can think of (ANYTHING) and obtain yourself some immoral legal help, so long as everything you say "occured behind closed doors and there were no witnesses". Then proceed to testify in your own defense for 5+ weeks, disregard the oath to tell the truth, sink to the lowest of lows while claiming self-defense AND hide behind defense attorneys who are "just doing their job" as part of our system.

Did I get that right? Gosh there is liberty and justice for all. Unless you're a murder victim. Then you have to fight from the grave and be put through the ringer post-mortem.

Now my rant is done. Sorry, I'm just so fed up with this :censored: !!!

tumblr_metz5gq3E71rsij98o1_400.gif

She was shaking from the very first day, but especially on cross. She was shaking. Everyone has to believe this. She hid the shaking from everyone in the courtroom by having physical control over it.

She thinks she tried to hide her shaking with Travis.

You can't make this stuff up. Wrong. She makes it all up.

In the courtroom I saw NO shaking. I saw arrogance, defiance, anger, rage and poison and hideousness.

She only admitted that was a lie, because no one bought it. Oh, and those pesky pictures and bloody handprint she left.

please tell me this is his big finale please please please :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

Even Nurmi gets confused with all her lies. She had to correct him about her lies being during the case not the trial.

Travis and protecting his ego ... opps I mean ....

Lippy liar claims she was shaking....hahahaha, no way!

Never heard of a murderer "embarrassed" by the murder...embarrassed???? Really??? Lippy Liar not remorseful, not horrified, not scared, but "embarrassed" Cray cray

He's gonna say " now, lets back up....". I know it. Everytime he sounds almost done, we have to back up....

Eta: I was wrong!!!!! Juan!!!! And everybody wakes up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01