100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Nurmi get to re-ask her the jury's question about why they should lie and give her the chance to answer a different way?

Sorry to jump in, but could one of you lovely peeps with a good memory (you know, recall Jodi-style details) - tell me when/it what circumstance Jodi addressed Juan Martinez by his first name?

Thanks in advance.

Oh my. Did she just say "protecting his ego?"

"Like I said before, I had all night to think about how to fix the bad answers I gave yesterday."

:doh: I'm surprised she didn't say she had to hide her shaking when Mr. Martinez was questioning her, cuz he made her crap her pants too. That's embarrassing y'all.

ROFLLLLLLLLL ego

get her off the stand.. OK good one. She hates Travis right now

PROTECT HER EGO

Jodi is telling the Jury that she was no longer so much in love with Travis and she could care less who he took to Cancun and he had already shown her a picture of the girl that God was telling Travis to marry and it wasn't Jodi but she didn't care because she didn't want to marry him anyways even though she was closing in on 31 [she's past that now] and her prospects for a future husband were growing dimmer by the day.

She needs to stop talking, imo.

She's literally digging her own grave.

I think they should wash her mouth out with soap before they euthanize her.

Shaking like a chihuahua again...

original.gif

:floorlaugh::rocker::floorlaugh::rocker::floorlaugh:

OMG this is hilarious!! Best post of the day!!

Exactly, one would think she would try to accentuate it!

I know... A normal liar would fake it and act but I believe she thinks she is so awesomely cunning that just her word is enough to make jurors believe her.

Yay JMs turn I love it already!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads