100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These teasers Juan is giving us with Matt are killing me!! I need to know!! lol
Patience has never been one of my virtues.

Why did JM wait until now to bring up the 3rd bank transaction? Why didn't he do it on cross?

I suspect he had been saving that to use in his closing, but since the jurors brought it up, bammmo!

We also don't know if he already had the bank statement or if it was recently subpoenaed after she started testifying....

Why did he JM wait until now to say that Walmart has no record of the return. Why not bring that out on cross?

Jodi getting busted by JM was so much fun I'm watching it again on HLNs time delay :giggle:

:skip:

Part of the Gas Can issue is between her car and "only" 2 five gallon cans, its very iffy that she can make it down to AZ and out without leaving a trail in AZ.
She almost has to fill back up at the border of CA before entering AZ which we don't see she did.

With a 3rd gas can the extra 5 gallons x mileage she gets on the car, she has a good gas supply. She said she did not have 3.. some nervous statement she probably made? they have evidence she bought a five gallon can also, making 3.

so she makes up a fast story, OH that, I returned it, like an hour later and got cash, so can't find record of it. They have been trying to show she had 3 all along.

She then leaves Utah, and filled the car with the large amount, then the next amount is equal to filling 2 cans that Darryl gave her. THEN poof? hey what is the $19? oh silly us, just exactly what it cost to fill a 5 gallon can?

the mystery can you did NOT return. You had gas to zoom all over without being detected!

So here is the can and another lie. Buying cans, etc.. all premeditation she was needing to get in and out of AZ and not stop at a station for gas. And that worked.

Til now

Got her for premeditation.
BRING it home in closing.
hC3D1B5D0

I thought I saw her life passing before her eyes when he asked about the 3 gas cans in Salt Lake City.

I saw that too! She shriveled up inside, then the wheels started turning, she settled on an answer showed resolve, calmed down and went with her decision. This is a monster at work, never seen a worse one. Chilling.

Has the SLC gas station been mapped yet as it relates to her drive back to Yreka?

I need to go out and I will look in the timeline thread???? for it.

TIA if somebody has already done this.

That was epic!

for the long weekend. I think we're all feeling hopeful that justice will prevail. If she hadn't already been exposed to the jury it sure seems she is now.

I cannot express to you the unbridled joy we are feeling right now- we are going to find a bathroom where we can go jump like little girls

These teasers Juan is giving us with Matt are killing me!! I need to know!! lol
Patience has never been one of my virtues.

It would be a beautiful thing if Matt has been cooperating with the state this whole time, someone better get a great screen shot of her face if Matt walks into that courtroom!!!!

Why did JM wait until now to bring up the 3rd bank transaction? Why didn't he do it on cross?

Because he is a master when it comes to timing. He knew when to bring it in for more dramatic affect. I have a feeling he has further questions for Darryl too but he will wait to bring in more pertinent questions on rebuttal. He has honed his talent since he has been doing this successfully for over three decades.

He is absolutely the best Ive ever seen.

IMO

I noticed that too!!!! Did she rent the car from the airport? If she purchased an airline ticket, which hasn't been brought up yet, surely Juan would mention it?

That was my thought, that was the price of the rental car. She purchased it from priceline...
Which brings my next point... She said that she went to Redding to get the car because it was the first thing that came up in her search for rental cars when she searched the site... thats not true, when I type in Yreka, CA on priceline... I get car rental places in Yreka... and Redding don't even show up there, its more than 25 miles away.
Such a liar...

Why did he JM wait until now to say that Walmart has no record of the return. Why not bring that out on cross?

For the dramatic effect.
And I don't think Nurmi can get her to "explain" this away now.
They're moving on to the next witness.
:great:

Probably because he knew Nurmi would bring it back up and explain it away, "she bought a t-shirt and a little statue of the Mormon Temple! NOT GAS!" I believe Nurmi doesn't get another chance to examine JA, so he cannot explain it away.

Those damn gas cans! All to avoid any transaction in AZ - even paying cash for gas because of security cams.
For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV