100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't really thought about that, but it does make sense. I rarely see gas stations here (AZ) that have the cash option at the pumps. I think AMPM is the only one I've ever seen at it. That does make sense though!

Also, her saying that the 2.77 was to top off the car makes no sense. If you're filling up your car using a credit card... don't you just let it run until the pump stops itself? Why would she stop it at 8 something gallons and 34.61 or whatever and then decide... oh I should fill it all the way up. :floorlaugh:

Yes, or like me, who can't afford to Fill er Up, I push in the amount I need. $20 is my max. :floorlaugh:

especially at walmart they pay manufactures based on items sold, not items shipped. their record keeping needs to be as spot on as possible. this type of inventory purchasing and management is so effective that most of the big box stores have followed suite. jmo

They did not pay us based on items sold. We built on demand and they paid per units shipped. But believe me....if anything wasn't picture perfect, they sent it to RTV (return to vendor) and deducted from payment.

Like I said earlier they are probably the most sophisticated retailer I've ever seen.

Their tracking system is complex and very involved with multiple fail safes and checks.

As far as the supposed work related injury: didn't she have time/date stamped photos of that injury? How will JM explain that? Maybe it was another worker's injury that JA took pic of on that day and maybe the manager has paperwork on that worker re: worker's comp. THAT would be awesome. We can always hope....

or maybe the Helio phone the finger pic is on which was "lost" from 2008 -2010 and showed up wth jodi's family has been tampered with...jmo

I think the knife was the smooth sharp edge. If it was like a serrated bread knife the M.E. would describe the more jagged torn type wounds?

And not pointing fingers, but as far as restaurant workers go, I imagine they sneak out some dishes, silverware etc. Maybe.. just maybe :)

Now you have offended restaurant workers everywhere, that along with myself and Walmart workers, I want to extend mine to include Target, K-Mart and Fast Food places.

Could it be possible that Travis may have kept a hunting knife in his room? In the closet? Where apparently she would hide when TA was out and he would find her there?

i believe she brought a knife with her just like she brought her grandfather's gun. she had knives with her when they found the 9 mm.

jodi just doesn't want to put a knife in her hand and according to her, she doesn't recall ever touching a knife---just dropping it. she and her liar know that the knife attack from this crime is so horrific, it's the only way to distance her from that part----just say she has no memory of that and can't believe she could do such a thing.

but i believe she brought both weapons with her, and disposed of them both.

Another thing I wouldn't take that journey without is a GPS. She testified she chose to economize by declining one for the rental car.

If she had a GPS with her, could her route be forensically determined at a later date?

yes.... which is why she didn't want GPS> IMO

This is how I can see it happening...

States Exhibit #237.011, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/03/08 08:42pm, Fuel 8.301 @ 4.169 gal, Unlead 87 $34.61, Trans fee $0.45, Total $35.06, Debit Acct # 2015

- This is the car

States Exhibit #237.012, ARCO Pasadena CA, 6/3/08, 20:46:50, Fuel 9.594 @ 4.169 gal $40.00, Initial Pmt $40.00, PrePay Dep $40.00

- She goes in and pays $40 in cash. She has said over and over that she didn't want any overflow, so she didn't fill the gas cans all the way up. She could have put 4 to 4 1/2 gallons or so into each of the 2 cans and then put the rest of that $40 into the 3rd. It barely had any in it though, so...

States Exhibit #237.013, Duplicate ARCO Pasadena CA, Fuel 2.774 @4.169 gal $11.56, PrePay Deposit $20.00, Change $8.44

- She goes back in with another $20 to put more into the 3rd can.

Makes sense to me anyway Lol.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members