11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alittle confused as to why people seem so set on there being only one phone call.

If I get a phone call at 6pm, does that mean I can't recieve a call at 7 pm? If I recieve a call at 7pm, does that mean the 6 pm call can't possibly exist?

I'm alittle confused as to why people seem so set on there being only one phone call.

If I get a phone call at 6pm, does that mean I can't recieve a call at 7 pm? If I recieve a call at 7pm, does that mean the 6 pm call can't possibly exist?

I'm beginning to believe that there was more than one phone call. The call to MW was only one of them. IMO

I've also been curious about jersey having arson on his criminal history, I had noticed that within the last couple weeks on his 1998 mug shot I think.

I'm inclined to believe in the 2:38 am and the 11:57 pm phone activity, just because the times are so specific, so phone call log precise. The 8:30 time sounds more like something someone could have pulled out of their hat. (Not that phones don't work at 8:30 just as well as any other time, it's just that when someone makes up a time it's more likely to be half past or a quarter past than three minutes to or 22 minutes to the hour)

Ya know, this is starting to look more and more like Susan Smith everyday. DB's reactions, JI's reactions, the way LE is manipulating the media...oh yeah, definite shades of Susan Smith.

For what it's worth, I think LE is the one playing with timelines now. They're waiting to see who breaks down first.

I haven't read through this entire thread yet and I would like to know if any of the MSM news articles came out with this change in time-line for the phone call or is this only coming from FOX/MK?

Also IMO, I feel that LE knows so much more than what the public's perception has been drawn to in this case. I feel they established something early on in the case that has not led them away from the neighborhood, that has not had them searching in areas further away from home like the furthest sighting location (biker guy sighting)...
I agree with most of your post but LE says they searched this area 2x so they are looking away from the house also. A lot of the so-called players have been searched also. If they only searched the area of the house, that would smack of a tunnel-visioned investigation, which we know now isn't happening. It may have been in the first couple of days, but then they definitely spread the investigation out.

I'm inclined to believe in the 2:38 am and the 11:57 pm phone activity, just because the times are so specific, so phone call log precise. The 8:30 time sounds more like something someone could have pulled out of their hat. (Not that phones don't work at 8:30 just as well as any other time, it's just that when someone makes up a time it's more likely to be half past or a quarter past than three minutes to or 22 minutes to the hour)

BBM

I could agree with that, Donjeta. The only source we have for the 8:30 pm call is MW, and it's entirely possible that she has no idea what time the call to her phone actually occurred. If MK has indeed confirmed the 11:57 pm call, then that's somewhat solid for me. And we know that LE told both DB and MK that there was a cell phone ping at 2:30 am from somewhere near the house. Now, LE could have lied to both of them about that (doubt it, though), but there is confirmation from 2 people that that is what LE said.

So...11:57 pm and 2:30 am seem to at least have some solid backing behind them. To me, anyway.

I agree with most of your post but LE says they searched this area 2x so they are looking away from the house also. A lot of the so-called players have been searched also. If they only searched the area of the house, that would smack of a tunnel-visioned investigation, which we know now isn't happening. It may have been in the first couple of days, but then they definitely spread the investigation out.

Thanks IDM.
But really, they have not branched back out or searched an area say... 5 miles from the Irwin residence 3 times such as they did at 34th and Brighton. They may have hit a couple of places initially, but they returned and their primary focus became the neighborhood unless a tip came in at "x" location.

IMO, this still has me thinking cell phone pings have not led them out of the neighborhood.

Thanks IDM.
But really, they have not branched back out or searched an area say... 5 miles from the Irwin residence 3 times such as they did at 34th and Brighton. They may have hit a couple of places initially, but they returned and their primary focus became the neighborhood unless a tip came in at "x" location.

IMO, this still has me thinking cell phone pings have not led them out of the neighborhood.

And that's another thing that makes me think the 2:30 am ping close to the house has some basis in fact, Indepmo.

Thanks IDM.

Not disagreeing there. But they have searched other places is all I was saying. You seemed to imply they weren't. The phones could still be in the area but they are small enough that who knows where they could be. I think we can be assured they are not at JI's house after that 17 hour search though.

Once we learned that at least one of the phones was operational, I believed there was likely more than one call that occurred using the stolen phones that night.

I don't know if 11:57 and 2:38 times are accurate, but your logic makes sense.

I think there was at least an earlier outgoing call from Debbi's phone + a later incoming call/text to Debbi's phone, with possibly some call/text activity in between.

Once we learned that at least one of the phones was operational, I believed there was likely more than one call that occurred using the stolen phones that night.

I don't know if 11:57 and 2:38 times are accurate, but your logic makes sense.

I think there was at least an earlier outgoing call from Debbi's phone + a later incoming call/text to Debbi's phone, with possibly some call/text activity in between.

Why do you think it was an incoming call/text?

I wasn't able to be on much yesterday, did we find out who Shane and Dane are??? Any links would be great, thanks! (I saw them both mentioned on HLN.)

I wasn't able to be on much yesterday, did we find out who Shane and Dane are??? Any links would be great, thanks! (I saw them both mentioned on HLN.)

I don't have msm links handy, but Shane B. is the neighbor who was outside talking to DB and SB that night. And Dane G. is the person who MW believes was using her phone when the call from one of the missing cell phones was made to her phone.

The timelines in this case were very slimly defined, and went from bad to worse with all the changes.

JMO, but I simply do not believe that DB and JI want Lisa to be found. Almost nothing that they have done or said in the media indicates this to be their desire. Neither one of them wants Lisa to be found, nor anyone to find out what happened to her...JMO, upon evaluation and analysis over time since Lisa was reported missing.

I'm confident that LE and FBI can and will find out what happened to Lisa, even if she is never found. And I hope and pray for justice.

It's a good thing that no charges have been filed yet. They obviously (like most of us) want only the guilty to be charged, prosecuted successfully, and sentenced for their part.

So frustrated!!! :(

Where is Lisa? :heartbeat:

Good point!...I think the 11.57 time fits in perfectly with the time line.
Intruder watches neighbours go home at 11.30 and enters lisas house sometime after this (as the coast is now clear)...snatches phones and lisa...makes 11.57 phone call to co conspirator be it MW or Dane..Spotted by witness at 12.15 carrying baby...goes to back of sprinkler house...dumpster fire reported at 2.30am behind sprinkler house...white blob walks past garage around that time..(down the road from dumpster)

Could the 11.57 call be for the co conspirator to meet the perp behind the sprinkler house? (home owners of sprinkler house were away so house was empty) could the baby have ben passed off to the co conspirator whilst perp gets rid of other evidence in dumpster fire?

2.38am call to co conspirator to confirm perp has got rid of evidence in fire and to check if co conspirator has done their part in placing lisa wherever.

I still think it all points to Jersey!....He would have known Dane too...both of them are "street chemists" apparently!:waitasec:

All IMO.

Why do you think it was an incoming call/text?

I think a request of sorts was made from one of Debbi's phones and a confirmation or follow-up was made later to that phone. I have a couple of theories about the content of the possible calls, but it's only speculation so I'll save it for a theory thread.

FWIW, I don't think Shane is the last of the folks who we'll be hearing was at the house at some point that night and I still wouldn't be surprised if Debbi left the house during or after hanging out with her neighbors. Just speculation; there's SO much we still don't know and I don't think Debbi's talking, but LE is certainly talking to others and filling in the gaps...

JMO, IMO...

FWIW, I don't think Shane is the last of the folks who we'll be hearing was at the house at some point that night and I still wouldn't be surprised if Debbi left the house during or after hanging out with her neighbors. Just speculation; there's SO much we still don't know and I don't think Debbi's talking, but LE is certainly talking to others and filling in the gaps...

JMO, IMO...
SBM.

I completely agree. LE/FBI are on the trail of what happened to Lisa, without much if any help from Lisa's parents. Deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487