11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE would randomly call a number off a slip of paper found in the house of a suspected abducted child. They would ask the parent's what the number is first, especially if they had checked with service providers to find out that the number was not assigned to any particular person. I don't think this happened since DB has denied being able to use phones however I don't think she has denied knowledge of a phone number that was on a piece of paper in her home. I also don't think it was on her hand. Although that would be really intriquing if true.

So I do think they got it from phone records but I just wonder how quickly they were able to get those records. :waitasec:

MW seems to be going back and forth on whether this Dane person had the phone all of the 3rd and 4th but this statement about LE calling on the 4th and speaking with him indicates that he did have it all that day. And she posted on FB with a mobile device in the early morning hours of the 4th. She also made a statement that she got the phone back between 11-11:30pm on the evening of the 3rd. So none of it makes sense.

MOO

Looks like we were on the same track! But I would guess that they got the records FAST. As soon as LE found the phones missing, they would have had the family on the phone giving permission for the Phone Co to give the info to LE. No subpoena or warrant needed! I know that the phone company can do this really fast and over the phone, because they did it for me when my phone was stolen from my car.

OMG! I have no idea WTH is going on...but it seems like we may be getting steered in a different direction from where we started.

Who is driving these stories?

I'll take a guess, someone who wants to steer LE and the media away from DB?

I guess we're not going to be hearing from her "boyfriend of the day" at the time of these alleged calls since she's indicated that he dumped her because of all the press. Although he was with her during the rendevous with the FBI for the GPS sale. I wonder if he was with her at the Waffle House? :waitasec:

Could be. Is this the one who supposedly has taken off? That in itself is suspicious.

I don't see how LE could prevent it. I am sure they are monitoring it.

Me either clucicano. LE probally can't keep a person from having a fb page. I have a hankering feeling LE is watching every step the 'stoop' gang and the other house gang are making. As they should.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case

she says it right here at 1:42 either that night or the next day

I am just catching up on this thread....

so MW originally said she got her phone back

Wright said she received her phone back between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 3, just a few hours after the mysterious phone call was received.

but in the video she states that DD answered a call on that phone from a detective later that night or the next day.

So who had the phone, Megan or Dane, she is contradicting herself with the newer video.

ME TOOO!

woahhh. If her car happened to catch fire the night she went missing I will be shocked. That sounds like evidence covering. However, what I read (on her facebook) was that it was the night she broke up with Jersey. For all we know she said both :waitasec:

I don't know... she claimed Dane still had the phone the next morning and talked to detectives when they called. but someone on this board got screen shots of her posting on facebook "for mobile" at 2/3am-ish. She claims she was at the Waffle House waiting for her food stamps to reload.

I wonder if the place she was at had WIFI, because that would eliminate the air-card reason for mobile theory. Hard to tell.
Yeah, like I said, I didn't know about the exact time or date.

Whether it was 2 or 3 am when she was waiting for her food stamps to load.....that's just not normal. Most people grocery shop during the day and sleep at night.....most people who don't take ... vitamins.

According to Vinnie and Jim today, her car was the subject of a car-b-que on the night Lisa went missing....just down from the dumpster fire.

If I am incorrect on the night of the car fire, please, feel free to correct me ... I was pretending to listen to my maintenance coordinator and watch HLN out of the corner of my eye :waitasec:

I don't think that is correct - Megan said she and Jersey broke up 2 weeks before Baby Lisa went missing and her car was torched a few days after the breakup. This is according to Facebook posts.

If you are telling the truth a story doesn't change like this. To me, it just is what it is. And I think one of the biggest problems we have today, for whatever reason, is that SOME people are to quick to look for conspiracies, cover ups, twists and turns, instead of just looking at it reasonably. Example, (imo) the Casey Anthony jurors who were so quick to believe some wild theory, that if put with the facts made no sense. Again, my opinion, but why is it that MW being the recipient of the call is the least considered? Of course, she is going to say the other dude did it. I think she is being dishonest and that is why her story is changing. I personally don't know what to believe, but I do think DB and MW are involved and know what happened now more than ever because of all their inconsistent statements, but I don't believe there is any cover ups, conspiracies, etc...because I don't think these two (like CA) are noble enough to protect someone else at their own precious expense!

Yeah, like I said, I didn't know about the exact time or date.

Whether it was 2 or 3 am when she was waiting for her food stamps to load.....that's just not normal. Most people grocery shop during the day and sleep at night.....most people who don't take ... vitamins.

i don't take "vitamins" and i love to do grocery shopping after midnight. i get panic attacks when the stores are too crowded and if i do shopping that late usually i can get in and out real quick. lol of course i don't see MW having the same problem i have.

IMO it's glaringly apparent that Megan Wright is NOT being the least bit honest about anything regarding the phone.. Yet people defend DB's stories about the phone.IMO it's become very apparent that he "account" of the cell phone, and whose possession it was in is being altered to attempt to remove herself from the call that came in. I personally believe it's very likely that LE has manipulated the times and actions of that night to see what MW's reaction is.. If she doesn't alter her statements and account of the phone they'd know it'd be more likely she's being honest about the information she's giving them..I must have missed an update, I didn't know MW was now a POI and could be discussed as such.

But in their with holding certain "key" times or details they see that MW doesn't know her head from a hole in the ground and doesn't know whats the "right" thing to say to keep her at a safe distance from the phone, any calls, and any direct or indirect involvement with Lisa's case whatsoever.. That's perfectly clear to me at this point..
Like DB?

Is Megan directly involved in Lisa's disappearance?? I don't have a clue, I doubt it, but you damn well better believe I think she knows people who are involved in Lisa's disappearance.. I don't know if she's protecting someone or is it just her own azz she's looking out for but she certainly needs to know her statements are being broadcast nationally and the lies don't help ya one tiny bit.. Busted everytime when dealing with mKing statements especially documented

My comments in purple.

MK has NOT been named a POI in Lisa's disappearance. IMOO

Seriously, there is not time line etched in stone at this point. Too much comes out that changes everything every day, What will we learn tomorrow? Will we hear another neighbor was standing in the driveway at midnight asking DB for a light?? Frigging disgusting. A lot of this is important in finding Lisa. The relatives of Shane may know something about him that could have helped from day one....we are over a month into it. Where the HE!! is Lisa?
Shane was only just found out about by the MEDIA. LE took his dna and talked with him weeks ago. I am sure LE has a much different timeline than the media does.

I think the time line of DB and neighbors are guesstimates. I mean who goes in at exactly 10:30 or home at 11:30? I think DB could have retired at 10:20 and neighbor earlier too or visa versa but I don't think 10:30 and 11:30 are exact.

Good serve, serveitup. :)

I am just catching up on this thread....

so MW originally said she got her phone back

Wright said she received her phone back between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. Oct. 3, just a few hours after the mysterious phone call was received.

but in the video she states that DD answered a call on that phone from a detective later that night or the next day.

So who had the phone, Megan or Dane, she is contradicting herself with the newer video.
This is what she told me, (I have forwarded the actual message to an admin):
"I had my phone for parts of the 3rd and 4th, I've stated that from the beginning. That and at some point [not sure of a date] I borrowed a friends phone and got on facebook mobile and updated."

This is how she explained the facebook update when she said she didn't have her phone.

I said I distinctly remember HEARING about the reprogramming of the phones and DB herself was the one who said it during a very early interview.

Why are you questioning what I said I heard?

Aren't sleuths supposed to question everything?

Shane was only just found out about by the MEDIA. LE took his dna and talked with him weeks ago. I am sure LE has a much different timeline than the media does.

Of course they do....obviously!

The times are pretty well agreed upon, that DB went in at 10:30pm, that SB and this Shane went over to her porch until 11:30. I believe that Jersey (or someone) had slipped into the house while DB,and SB were drinking and smoking. (until 10:30pm) He was already in there hiding when DB went in to bed. SB saw lights go out at 10:30pm. The intruder may have watched SB and shane until they went inside at 11:30pm. He took Lisa about 11:45 to midnight. Neighbors saw him carrying BL at 12:15am. This new call may have been made at 11:57pm. A lot has been verified as happening from 11:30pm to 12:20pm. The dumpster fire was responded to at 2:40am. No telling when it was first lit. We are getting some facts that are fairly well agreed upon all from 11:30 to 2:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487