Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"During that investigation, there were some circumstances that took place that would not allow us to be able to arrest him at that time, and he would not cooperate – would not – basically lawyered up, would not talk with investigators," Lyons said.

A timeline the sheriff’s office shared with a Houston station revealed he had been on investigators' radar since September.

The sheriff’s office said the victim initially identified another man, before saying he was certain it was McDougal who attacked him.

The victim's girlfriend met with the sheriff about a lack of progress in the investigation in November.

An audio recording was obtained by FOX 4, in which the sheriff is heard saying: "We dropped the ball on this, and we’re trying to find the ball to get it fixed."
If they could have seen the future, they’d have tried everything to get it to a grand jury, despite the problems and delays. You can see the victim’s girlfriend was concerned enough to meet with the Sheriff.

You could be correct but I'm considering that Stanley was convinced by the unknown female that the perp was DM. She basically told LE on August 23 that she stabbed Stanley and the third person was DM. I feel she was instrumental in Stanley saying it was Stanley because he later said on September 9 that everyone was pushing him to say it was Reyes. At this point in time I'm sure LE couldn't really pinpoint whether he was actually IDing McDougal as the perp or whether he was being influenced by the female. Then later on December 4th he again identified Reyes as the perp. I'd love to see an image of Reyes. It's confusing and I can see LE's reluctance to charging people willynilly because a victim is all over the map.

MOO There is no mistaking McDougal for Reyes, the only thing they have in common isn't something you can tell just by looking.

There are multiple pictures of him with family, pics of him going on trips with the grandmother and Audri, pics with the Dad at some sort of music festival. I haven’t been able to find when he moved there and family has all locked down their social media now.
I have only seen one pic of McDougal with Audrii's dad at a festival. I haven't gone on any social media pages to find pics of him with other family members. I wondered if McDougal was in some kind of relationship with the grandmother.

Wow! McDougal was nude and wore only a blanket wrapped around his waist to be arraigned.

Don Steven McDougal's arraignment was on Wednesday, 2/21/24. There is body cam video that was made available on Friday, 2/23/24. It is a brief video.

You will have to play it more than once to hear the Polk County Sheriff's deputies talking to McDougal and watch the video.

When the door to his cell was opened, he was naked. He wore a blanket wrapped around his waist to his arraignment.

Watch closely as he gets up out of his bed and turns around. As you will see, his back is full of tattoos also. You have a split-second to see his back. Of course, the video is blurred so his privates are not seen.

During his arraignment, he stated he would hire his own attorney.

Hhmmm . . . hire his own attorney? I doubt if he has that kind of money!
Also, I wonder if he is working on faking . . . being insane and not "fit" for trial . . . take off his clothes and be nude in his cell???

~~~~~~~

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, Texas

Friday, February 23, 2024 7:05PM

Video/Article

Snipped:
ABC13 obtained the body-worn camera video by Polk County sheriff's deputies as they pulled McDougal out of his jail cell for an arraignment in front of the justice of the peace.

Snipped:
As Polk County sheriff's deputies opened the cell door, they were shocked that McDougal was naked.

Snipped:
Seemingly wearing a smirk, McDougal walks over to the justice of the peace, with a blanket around his waist, to hear the charges against him.

Video shows Audrii Cunningham murder suspect, Don Steven McDougal, naked during arraignment​

I wonder if he's counting on a defense attorney being paid by the "organization" in which his tattoos seem to indicate he is a member. I also wonder if in his previous criminal cases he was represented by a court appointed attorney or if he had a private attorney and if he had a private attorney, was it the same one for each case.

During his arraignment, he stated he would hire his own attorney....
he was selling used items ... I doubt very highly he has any of his own money to hire a lawyer maybe he has family or friends that will finance his defense
snipped for focus @Ann-Tx @LadyL
I hesitate to jump in before reading all posts & links, but....

Is it possible he has $$$ to hire an atty by dealing, say, DRUGS?
Or maybe his stmt during arraignment was sheer bravado, for now w media spotlight on him?

Not what I'd call a shrinking violet personality.

This young girl is very brave to speak on camera about the time DSM tried to sexually assault her. He arrived at the home with his sisters. I shudder to think what those poor women may have suffered at the hands of their brother.

I wonder if he's counting on a defense attorney being paid by the "organization" in which his tattoos seem to indicate he is a member.
I doubt it.

I suspect his tattoos, including the crudely rendered SS lightning bolts and ohh so standard (well in some crowds) swastika indicate more of a wanna be than gang member.

My guess is that full blown Aryan Brotherhood gang tattoos would be more well, artistic and would feature a wider range of symbols beyond "the standard" swastika and lighning bolts. For example,

Images of Viking warriors, norse runes, Waffen SS division emblems, SS slogans such as "My Honor is my Loyalty", or a range of other more coded slogans.

In the end, his tattoos and even prior to the murder of a child, very erratic criminal behavior seem to indicate "flunky distant affiliate" rather than "made" member of the "exalted" Aryan Brotherhood.

He said that videos sent by other people also helped authorities in the investigation, but he was not specific. The river was one of several places that McDougal said he had gone to, although he did not say he “took” the child there, Lyons said.

Lyons said police would have found Cunningham anyway through cell phone and video evidence they obtained.
Texas Suspect in Murder of Audrii Cunningham Helped Search for Child, Sheriff Says

"We will accept any donations to this scholarship fund through the Green and White Program. Audrii loved school, so what better way to honor her memory than to help a student further their education."

Audrii attended Creekside Elementary School, where she was described as a "standout" student. Dr. Hawkins said the bright student's artwork is hanging in the lobby.
MSN

I won't lie I chuckled a bit when the cop said "Come on man, don't disrespect me like that!" It was just the way he said it.

What kind of arraignment was that? It looks like he's just standing in the lobby of the jail but the JotP is there. It doesn't look like court.

I won't lie I chuckled a bit when the cop said "Come on man, don't disrespect me like that!" It was just the way he said it.

What kind of arraignment was that? It looks like he's just standing in the lobby of the jail but the JotP is there. It doesn't look like court.
They said they brought in a justice of the peace.

I doubt it.

I suspect his tattoos, including the crudely rendered SS lightning bolts and ohh so standard (well in some crowds) swastika indicate more of a wanna be than gang member.

My guess is that full blown Aryan Brotherhood gang tattoos would be more well, artistic and would feature a wider range of symbols beyond "the standard" swastika and lighning bolts. For example,

Images of Viking warriors, norse runes, Waffen SS division emblems, SS slogans such as "My Honor is my Loyalty", or a range of other more coded slogans.

In the end, his tattoos and even prior to the murder of a child, very erratic criminal behavior seem to indicate "flunky distant affiliate" rather than "made" member of the "exalted" Aryan Brotherhood.
Polk County Sheriff Byron Lyons said that law enforcement is aware of the possible ties McDougal has to the Aryan Brotherhood. He said they plan to further explore the possible affiliation after Audrii is found.

This piece of filth doesn’t deserve my time.

He enjoyed every minute of his interaction with the Deputies and JOP. “Don’t disrespect me like that” was brilliant.

I’ll be around for Audrii but not him.

Hopefully the next time I expend any effort on this disgusting creature, I’ll be watching someone stick a needle in his arm.

MOO

This piece of filth doesn’t deserve my time.

He enjoyed every minute of his interaction with the Deputies and JOP. “Don’t disrespect me like that” was brilliant.

I’ll be around for Audrii but not him.

Hopefully the next time I expend any effort on this disgusting creature, I’ll be watching someone stick a needle in his arm.

MOO
Yeah, he sure doesn’t seem remorseful. Just a big clown. He’s clearly smiling and smirking, as if he got a simple drunk and disorderly ticket. How could you be ok with yourself after murdering a child?

Last edited:
Wow! McDougal was nude and wore only a blanket wrapped around his waist to be arraigned.

Don Steven McDougal's arraignment was on Wednesday, 2/21/24. There is body cam video that was made available on Friday, 2/23/24. It is a brief video.

You will have to play it more than once to hear the Polk County Sheriff's deputies talking to McDougal and watch the video.

When the door to his cell was opened, he was naked. He wore a blanket wrapped around his waist to his arraignment.

Watch closely as he gets up out of his bed and turns around. As you will see, his back is full of tattoos also. You have a split-second to see his back. Of course, the video is blurred so his privates are not seen.

During his arraignment, he stated he would hire his own attorney.

Hhmmm . . . hire his own attorney? I doubt if he has that kind of money!
Also, I wonder if he is working on faking . . . being insane and not "fit" for trial . . . take off his clothes and be nude in his cell???

~~~~~~~

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, Texas

Friday, February 23, 2024 7:05PM

Video/Article

Snipped:
ABC13 obtained the body-worn camera video by Polk County sheriff's deputies as they pulled McDougal out of his jail cell for an arraignment in front of the justice of the peace.

Snipped:
As Polk County sheriff's deputies opened the cell door, they were shocked that McDougal was naked.

Snipped:
Seemingly wearing a smirk, McDougal walks over to the justice of the peace, with a blanket around his waist, to hear the charges against him.

Video shows Audrii Cunningham murder suspect, Don Steven McDougal, naked during arraignment​

I wonder if the prison gangs have their own 'attorneys'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back