DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting AGAIN, from the Sidebar thread (forgot the link for KPHO):
Quote:
"Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
http://www.hngn.com/articles/7833/20...th-penalty.htm"

This is the "live stream" link I got for KPHO from the above link........cross your fingers, we may have a "show". Nothing so far......
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/cbs-5-local-live-streaming

The hearing was moved to 10:30 Arizona time.

Not televised?????

Bleh. I thought I'd get a dose of Juan and life would just be good then.

I have a bad feeling this won't go off when the prosecution wants and Jodi will be donning her winter prison duds when we see her try and manipulate another jury.

Oh, I love my Crock Pot and especially crock pot roast but I can't find any slow cookers here in Poland!

I bought my pressure cooker from hsn and bought my crock pot from qvc. having tose 2 things, make watching trials easier lol

hi every 1, I am waiting and trying to keep up w/ the latest.

Not televised?????

Bleh. I thought I'd get a dose of Juan and life would just be good then.

I have a bad feeling this won't go off when the prosecution wants and Jodi will be donning her winter prison duds when we see her try and manipulate another jury.

but, but... HLN says they are going to be "live" ???

Think POSITIVE, gang!

July 30th!!!!!:please:

Check Amazon Global and I bet you can find one to have shipped - a friend of mine lived internationally and only ordered from Amazon - they delivered quickly! :)

http://www.amazon.com/International-Shipping-Direct/b?ie=UTF8&node=230659011

Ebay too. I am not an Ebay type of person but I did sell a wrecked car on Ebay and sold old cell phones to a guy in Russia.

I love Amazon. Never have had a problem with them.

Have to get back to work. If live, pretty please someone to take screen shots - TIA.

Just found this: http://www.kpho.com/story/22848146/attorneys-set-for-hearing-on-penalty-phase-in-jodi-arias-trial

"Posted by Breann Bierman

(Source: CBS 5 News)
(Source: CBS 5 News)
PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Attorneys in the Jodi Arias case are expected to be in court Tuesday for a hearing on the penalty phase and a possible retrial.

Defense attorneys Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott, as well as Prosecutor Juan Martinez are scheduled to be at the 10:30 a.m. hearing.

On May 8, Arias was found guilty of first-degree murder in the death of her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander, but jurors couldn't agree on a sentence.

A new jury could decide if Arias will serve life in prison or receive a death sentence.

Lawyers could also potentially reach an agreement and not go to another trial."

I don't know if this tweet concerns the Arias hearing or not, it just appeared on the courthouse twitter page:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m @amys_bus_ticket The local media is the pool camera today

Ebay too. I am not an Ebay type of person but I did sell a wrecked car on Ebay and sold old cell phones to a guy in Russia.

I love Amazon. Never have had a problem with them.

Have to get back to work. If live, pretty please someone to take screen shots - TIA.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You must be one heck of a saleswoman!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 8m #JodiArias Update: I have not seen any family members or the attorneys come to the courtroom yet

I hope this is allowed...if not SORRY....but you gotta see this picture

Trial Diva Sharee ‏@TrialDivasS 37m
Spectator shows up at courthouse wearing this tshirt #jodiarias pic.twitter.com/szYjYwZRTo

‏@********* 1m #JodiArias has arrived in court. spectators have been seated. 30 mins until court starts.
** expect a trial date to be set for 2014 **

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m In the courtroom at the #JodiArias hearing. Many familiar faces, nice to see the old crew. No attorneys present yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twitchhiker