17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonner: Confirm that family wrote the letter, not going to fact check it, that's your job.

Uhrig: I would guess that a decision one way or another is not that far out. Not that Corey's office has told us that, but all or most of the info is with that office, the law hasn't changed.

Which letter? The homeless man fliers/mentoring/ NAACP one?

This most recent business (website/calls to media/calls to spec pros) all tend to lend credence to my original judgment of GZ in that he strikes me as a personality who is unable to simply play his part and then step back. He seems to (IMO) have a real need to insert himself into areas long past when he should and when a reasonable person would step back and let the pros take over. I believe GZ does not feel there is such a pro out there who could handle things as well as he himself can.

MOO

:cow:
:moo:

all that jazz

I'm sorry but I belive that George has taken the money and run. It makes me sick that a lot of people have dropped the ball and have forgotten Trayvon. He also has a family just the way George has. But the big difference is George and his family will see each other but not Trayvon and his family, R.I.P. sweet angel. The shooting of Trayvon was all about George Having a lot of power over people. TIMOO

I see parallels with FCA and the Anthony family. As for his website asking for donation- his ex-attorneys state that they have been working pro bono! So, why does he need money for a legal defense???

Because he really wants to hire Joe Tacapino!

What? If he would have held his hand up to me and told me "No! Let me finish" I would have cut his microphone off and walked away!! You're not GZ's lawyer!!

MOO

"Accosted by Trayvon Martin."

Going through George's story (because they said he is "the only living person who knows what happened" - irony much?)

Mentions the broken nose - where is the medical report, guys? :maddening:

Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure looks to me like he's whipping the media. It came early on, and he blamed the media for posting erroneous information, and just now said again that they should report the truth and not make it turn out the way they want it to have happened. Ouch, on the part of the media.

that is generally what defense attorneys do (I am not surprised)

Obviously...walking casually in the rain, two miles for candy we're told, checking out houses in a neighborhood that has had burglary by kids as opposed to an interest of getting home quickly, nothing suspicious about that.

Unless GZ stalked TM for far longer than he admitted he wouldn't have known how many miles TM had walked.

Kids like candy. It's not a crime. And GZ wouldn't have known anything about the candy either.

We have only GZ's word that TM was checking out houses.

Yikes. Now he's pounding on those who "are only there in times of racial strife".

"Business model based on driving division in racial difficulties".

YES YES YES. I love that he called out Martin's lawyer for saying GZ should be arrested and forced to prove his innocence in court of law. REALLY???? He says hahaha.

I'm sorry but I belive that George has taken the money and run. It makes me sick that a lot of people have dropped the ball and have forgotten Trayvon. He also has a family just the way George has. But the big difference is George and his family will see each other but not Trayvon and his family, R.I.P. sweet angel. The shooting of Trayvon was all about George Having a lot of power over people. TIMOO

I have lost a child, but not they same way the Martin's have lost. If I were TM's mother and this was happening, I would be screaming and wouldn't stop until I dropped dead!

And I am predicting some other press conferences are going to happen after this one. Good Lord...

This is absurd!!

A simple, "We're stepping down as counsel since out client won't return our calls and won't follow instructions".

I didn't think they "verbally whipped" the media... I did however see them continue to leave the door open and posture like Defense attorneys tend to do.
:moo:

Moreover, they continue to use the presser to argue GZ's defence. They also continue to strengthen this image of him as an ongoing victim.

I have a feeling that someone is gonna go postal soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine