17 y/o Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhrig: Ppl say how can you shoot an unarmed man, you know what the unarmed man can kill you if he keeps doing what he's doing. Don't care what one investigator thought, they are so often wrong, people with more stripes make those decisions.

Are these guys really defense attorneys?

The prosecutor needs to get a gag order right now. Today. Yesterday.

This stinks to high heaven. This is a one-sided court on the sidewalk.

I have never seen anything like this in my whole life! :what:

"Shaken baby" - George's head was "smackin' around inside his skull."

"The unarmed man can kill you if he's doing what he's already doing."

I would throw both of these guys in jail, personally. They are slandering Trayvon while "not" representing Zimmerman. :banghead:

Well, for a couple of attorneys who are no longer representing a client they have never laid eyes, why are they now trying the case in the media? This whole press conference is a farce. They couldn't get him to return their calls so they are hoping he will see this on TV. Its a farce, imo.

These attorneys no longer representing GZ, but touting his innocence???!!!

They just pled the whole case. For not representing him anymore they sure seem to be....well representing him

he ain't looking to kill himself. He's looking for like minded people who will support him and give him a platform to tell the world why suspecting and shooting black kids is no big deal and it will all "blow over".

I don't get the suicide feel from GZ. OBVIOUSLY MOO Unless it is suicide by Cop or some sort of big shoot out scenerio.

Yep I have all of this. I'm at my office right now, but when I get home I've got an image already done that has that portion of the incident report narrative layered at the top and also I show there is a considerable overlap of what the SPD vs SFD info says.

Even though it's hard to imagine why, it looks like I've got to go with fire and rescue vs what Tracy Martin said.

Remember, Tracy Martin was dealing with third or fourth hand information - what GZ told LE and then LE told him. I said before, they may have told him it happened at the other end of the row of townhouses without being more specific.

Even if LE told Tracy Martin more detail, I imagine in the shock of the moment he could have blanked out on some of it.

Holy mackeral!!! :what::what::what:

Zim called Fox News and talked to Sean Hannity off the record, and Hannity won't tell attorneys what Zimmerman told them

Gosh Golly, I sure hope it wasn't nuttin I said:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaaastoxl0"]Zimmerman - A Story That Cannot Be True - YouTube[/ame]

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can George Zimmerman sue these guys? :floorlaugh: This is just crazyyyy!!

Oh for pete's sake, comparing George to Natasha Richardson again. Umm, George didn't die within a few hours, did he? jmo.

This is absurd!!

A simple, "We're stepping down as counsel since out client won't return our calls and won't follow instructions".

I for one am thrilled someone is finally speaking the truth, the voice of reason, in this crazy swirl of misreporting.

What a true breath of fresh air.

Also I like seeing passion.

O.M.G. STOP IT NOW!! Please CUT HIM OFF!

lol, I don't know who has it better. He is still talking but I have lost my sound so the rhetoric and posturing are completely lost on me I'm afeared.

Uhrig: Two cases going at same time. Was GZ acting in self defense? And anyone who hasn't been living in a cave, (mocking congresswoman's statement) someone tell me that wasn't a racially charged statement by that congresswoman. It's not just her, it's JJ AS guy that came down from Baltimore...

I feel like I'm watching the "opening statement" of a certain trial all over again!

MOO

to make their case. Pretend they have "news" and spew their garbage. This attorney is going after all the people who made sure this case wasn't swept under the rug. It's all Trayvon's fault.

They just pled the whole case. For not representing him anymore they sure seem to be....well representing him

Uhrig just referenced the pic that I believe has been disproved as being Trayvon. Wow. I can't do this.

This is just absurd. Totally ridiculous. I hope the prosecutor and LE are cringing somewhere. This is not right.

Obviously...walking casually in the rain, two miles for candy we're told, checking out houses in a neighborhood that has had burglary by kids as opposed to an interest of getting home quickly, nothing suspicious about that.

How/why would Trayvon know this?

O.M.G. STOP IT NOW!! Please CUT HIM OFF!

He really sounds like he he likes to hear himself talk.

Good Heavens, I love how he is simply parroting what GZ says as if it's all concrete proof, they've never even met with GZ, yet he goes on to accuse others of not basing opinions on facts.

LOL, typical defense spin.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads