17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's a ?

I see nothing wrong with what Zimmerman is wearing. I see everything wrong with there not being blood on that t-shirt!

Something really stinks here! Guarantee that tomorrow the outrage will be much worse than it has been and only the SPD can be held responsible.

I don't see 1 drop of blood, I see no blood on the back of his head...but the video isn't the best quality!

Looks like he's pretty bald or he shaves his head & it was stubbly so you can see skin, and I didn't see any gashes or wounds on his head from the angles we had... any cuts or whatever, if any, would have to be on far left side of his head that we couldn't see. jmo. He did NOT look like he'd been in a fight. jmo.

They did not argue white can not be mistaken for grey at night.
We argued a HOODED SWEATSHIRT is mostly not being confused with a t-shirt.
A grey t-shirt could easily look like a white one at night.
GZ could have taken his jacket off and that would explain the wet spot on the back of it.he had plenty of time to put it back on before LE arrived.

Oh for Pete's SAKE!!!! You know better than that. Don't start flaming.

It was said that if someone let's a possible burglary perp disappear into the neighborhood instead of follow and keep eyes on him so that cops might be able to stop and question, that at least only property will be taken and no lives would be lost and I countered with you don't know that because burgleries often escalate. It was a hypothetical - and you now that because I've debated you in the Political Pavillion and you are not that ignorant. If you read the previous posts you know better.

That's all. The person with the wisdom of their crime crystal ball that burglers are harmless to themselves and others was just flat out wrong.

Please, please, stop the baiting and fueling of the fire here.

Following someone is a risk in itself.

If it really is a dangerous individual that you're following you're taking the risk that you make the situation escalate between him and you, and it sometimes might even if he had no thought of breaking into anybody's house and hurting them.

I think there is something on the back of his head.

Not enough to claim his head was slammed into the concrete, sorry. As an RN I would have a hard time with this injury. No wonder he didn't want to go to the ER!

I think there is something on the back of his head.
I do too, to get that high on ur head i would think you got whacked with something.
I blew it up and there is definitely a dark spot on the lower part of the bald spot and it looks fairly large.

I don't see 1 drop of blood, I see no blood on the back of his head...but the video isn't the best quality!

Mary C said George was pressing his hand(s) on TM's back. He stood up and put his hands on top of his head in a "what did I do" manner. It was dark and GZ was treated at or in the police vehicle. IMO the EMT cleaned him up and that was it. There is a slight reflection as if it is some red residue but that could have been from blood on his hands and it got onto his scalp. There does not seem to be any cut of any kind and it's hard to tell about his nose. When LE looked at his head that may have been the time he asked to go to the hospital. Who knows??? Certainly not a serious injury as he as stated through his attorney. jmo

I do know that Zimmerman shot and killed an INNOCENT Trayvon Martin. That is a fact! It doesn't matter if you don't like the facts. They remain the same. However, your slant againt the victim continues to vascillate.

Trayvon is the one who acted in self defense. Trayvon paid with his life to an over zealous wannabe cop. Zimmerman is guilty of manslaugther and maybe more. Arrest Zimmerman!

jmo

If TM attacked GZ then GZ was a victim. GZ could have followed TM then realized 'oh *advertiser censored*, I shouldn't be doing this' and started to head back to his car. TM could have confronted him and then attacked him. Does anyone expect GZ to not defend himself because it was STUPID for him to try to see where TM was going? No. If he is being attacked he is going to defend himself. GZ is saying he was attacked. He said he was heading back to his vehicle. We are all sleuthing his actions and TM's actions to try to determine the truth. Both young men involved and their families deserve Justice and that can't be determined before ALL the evidence is released and analyzed.

Who would have ever imagined that there was another side to the Trayvon Martin story?

You know, the story of the wispy African-American lad — he looks to be about 12 years old in the widely circulated, undated family photo (right)— sauntering home through a subdivision carrying nothing but a can of iced tea, Skittles and a cellphone, when hulking neighborhood vigilante George Zimmerman decided to stalk and kill him because he was black? Of how the racist local police then gave Zimmerman a pass based on his flimsy claim of self-defense?

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/new...n.html?cid=6a00d83451b4ba69e2016764504647970b

Too bad TM can't tell his side of the story!!

And Zimmerman was not wearing a white t-shirt under his red/black jacket. That also remains true.

I can certainly agree with that.

But, the person in the white t-shirt is George Martin. :moo::twocents:

Not enough to claim his head was slammed into the concrete, sorry. As an RN I would have a hard time with this injury. No wonder he didn't want to go to the ER!

I don't know how you are going to diagnose someone from a grainy video.

February 26, 2012 Weather Map
http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/dailywxmap/index_20120226.html

WFO Monthly/Daily Climate Data
Issued by NWS Melbourne, FL For Orlando International Airport
http://forecast.weather.gov/product...CO&product=CF6&format=CI&version=2&glossary=1

2/26/2012
69/55 Trace

2/27/2012
86/64 1.27

Weather Spark For Sanford.
http://weatherspark.com/#!graphs;a=USA/FL/Sanford

It rained that evening, but not really heavy rain on the evening of February 26, 2012. It was in the mid 60s at the time.

How can you tell that his nose isn't packed?

Besides the fact that about 500 posts in this forum say he had only been treated in the back of the squad car? Unless they've got x ray in that car, no one had packed his nose.

Been there, done that more than once. You haven't lived until they snatch a 6' long strip of gauze out of each nostril with about 4 days worth of dried, caked blood on it.

Also, if it is true that Trayvon had a broken nose, and comes to find out that Zimmerman didn't have a broken nose, after looking at this video... I'm just going to sit back and wait for an arrest.

Oh wait?? What if Trayvon's nose was broken before his encounter with George Zimmerman? Yes, I can hear it coming!

I do too, to get that high on ur head i would think you got whacked with something.
I blew it up and there is definitely a dark spot on the lower part of the bald spot and it looks fairly large.

Yes, appears to be some spot almost on the top of the head.

Arrested means he was charged - they (LE) usually say You are under the arrest for....................
No, he wasn't arrested. He was detained. That was it. Detained and then released.

At least that's how I think it goes.

JMHO

Detained in handcuffs? and brought to the station?
HE WAS ARRESTED disarmed, and after they got the entire story
from him cleared him based on further approval to do so.

There is an old man I know who smokes a joint in central park sometimes,
one day he got arrested but had only the tail end of his joint, he is 75 years old - lol
I asked him what did you get arrested for, he said nothing I sat for 3 hours and they sent me home, but it was embracing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro