17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that a broken nose would produce a good amount of blood, especially during a struggle. I didn't see any blood on his t shirt.

Detained in handcuffs? and brought to the station?
HE WAS ARRESTED disarmed, and after they got the entire story
from him cleared him based on further approval to do so.

There is an old man I know who smokes a joint in central park sometimes,
one day he got arrested but had only the tail end of his joint, he is 75 years old - lol
I asked him what did you get arrested for, he said nothing I sat for 3 hours and they sent me home, but it was embracing.

How was it embracing?

Where is the blood on his shirt if he shot TM while TM was on top of GZ?

His jacket could have been zipped during the fight and un-zipped when police searched him before taking him into detention.

He also touches him to move him then looks at his hand and wipes it off. I wonder what that was?!!

But it wouldn't have been blood or the officer would not have wiped his hand on his pants, IMO.

Where was the blood on his shirt from his broken nose?

If Trayvon was on top of him beating him up when he was shot, where is Trayvon's blood? He'd have got some of the blood from Trayvon's wound on himself if Trayvon landed on him when he died.

His jacket could have been zipped during the fight and un-zipped when police searched him before taking him into detention.
So his nose just quit bleeding after he was put in handcuffs.

There is no way that man had been in a fight for his life. That video seals the deal for me. It was not that grainy you could very well see enough to tell if that man was bruised and battered.

Anything under 70 degrees at night is cold to me. I've lived here in Florida for 29 years.

I've lived through New York winters and, now, California desert summers.

Florida feels colder AND hotter, thanks to the dampness. I don't think there's anything suspicious about a heavy jacket or a sweatshirt-with-hoodie in February in Central Florida.

(ETA I was told above that the query re the jacket was sarcasm. Sorry I missed it.)

I honestly can not tell what, if anything, is on the back of his head. I really think, if there was blood on the back of his clothes, LE should have taken them? I'm leaning more towards it being more helpful for Zimmerman, because just looking at this video? I'm sorry, he looks fine to me?

Maybe they did take pictures of his injuries and since they released this video, maybe they will be next and we can get a better look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme