17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all just agree that neither TM nor GZ had on a white tshirt?????

I just meant that there may have been gauze packed up there to stifle bleeding.

I've never seen a case where a nose bleed was "packed" that the white cotton didn't protrude out from the nostril. I see nothing of the kind in the video.

If Trayvon was on top of him beating him up when he was shot, where is Trayvon's blood? He'd have got some of the blood from Trayvon's wound on himself if Trayvon landed on him when he died.

I also wonder if he had any defensive wounds? Bruises to the arms? Hands? Did he have Trayvon's skin under his fingernails from scratching Trayvon? Oh wait... they didn't even check?

Not only did LE mess up Trayvon's side of this case... looks like they even messed up George Zimmerman's side of the case? :banghead:

Can we all now agree that the Sanford Police are awful??

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-m...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3OphDEV2Hc

That video just proves to me that GZ was not in a fight for his life or even battered. IMO JMO

You could hide a whole family in that big old bulky coat of Zimmermans. LOL

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

A police surveillance video taken the night that Trayvon Martin was shot dead shows no blood or bruises on George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who says he shot Martin after he was punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/trayvon-m...orge-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3OphDEV2Hc

So it isn't just us who find this obvious.

Exactly. So why so much hoopla over the nefarious hoodie TM was wearing? Double standard?
The only people that have made an issue out of it are those that claim it's not an issue, as far as I know. It's a contrived argument against imaginary opponents.

I also wonder if he had any defensive wounds? Bruises to the arms? Hands? Did he have Trayvon's skin under his fingernails from scratching Zimmerman? Oh wait... they didn't even check?

Not only did LE mess up Trayvon's side of this case... looks like they even messed up George Zimmerman's side of the case? :banghead:

Can we all now agree that the Sanford Police are awful??

BBM

That's an understatement. Keystone cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members