17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something dirty and illegal went on. The Chief of Police had to step down and the SA had to give up the case and strange things happened that night with the SA showing up instead of the normal assistant SA. Even the Chief of Police in the meeting with the second in command.

Usually it has something to do with money or power when stuff like that happens. Could one of these people or a person in power have an interest in this gated community? IMO
Captain O'Connor (2nd in command - IIRC) was he one of the officers that brought GZ in and was walking with him in that video?

Do we know the officers names in that video?

Was one of the Raimando (sp?) ? He's the one that was in trouble last year over the cop's son and the homeless black man and was the first on scene that night.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/crime/zimmerman-dad-worked-as-magistrate

Some have speculated Zimmerman’s father may have used that position to get a 2005 charge against his son thrown out (although, while the charge of assaulting a law enforcement officer was dropped, there is no proof Zimmerman’s father played any role in making that happen).

Kristi Wright with the Department of Legislative and Public Relations wrote us this email in response:

“Robert J. Zimmerman served as a full-time magistrate from 2000-2006. Please be advised that in Virginia magistrates are judicial officers, but they are not considered "judges" and do not possess trial jurisdiction. More detailed information on the role of the magistrate in Virginia is available on Virginia's Judicial System Website .”

I know that Judges and Magistrates hang out together a lot. They stick together. So from my experience I would have to wonder about the father not having a role in the dismissal of the case.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-Evidence-Testimony-Chief-Says-143712316.html

Sanford's neighborhood watch handbook, which is also posted on the city's site, says that program participants' main role is to "observe and report suspicious activities" happening in their neighborhood to police.

"What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency," it says in bold.

On another page that spells out watch members' responsibilities, the handbook says, "Remember always that your responsibility is to report crime. Do not take any risks to prevent a crime or try to make an arrest. The responsibility for apprehending criminals belongs to the police department."

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf
--sanford neighbourhood watch program handbook--

We never got any confirmation that GZ Sr. was ever a judge in Florida? I saw something about possibly Orange County but never saw if it was confirmed.

I heard he reitred here from Va.

JMHO

Unless TM had drug residue on him that night it is irrevelant when considering he should have been shot dead.

JMHO

Didn't say it was revelant, wouldn't even say it was particularly revelant if he had it on him that night.

But then I'd not think something that GZ did 7 years ago is necessarly revelant either.

Yep, sadly we are a society of

1-800-SUE-THEM

mentality.

BTW - that is a valid number and website.

I've been in FIVE car accidents and none of them have been my fault! People love to hit my car though? I've never sued! I have joked that the next time someone hits my car, I'm falling on the ground! Only cause I'm a good driver! I don't hit people! They hit me? I wouldn't sue if I wasn't seriously hurt though?

Ya'll don't want me to tell you my Walmart, being confronted by security at 16-years-old moment... I could have sued the crap out of them! I didn't!

Captain O'Connor (2nd in command - IIRC) was he one of the officers that brought GZ in and was walking with him in that video?

Do we know the officers names in that video?

Was one of the Raimando (sp?) ? He's the one that was in trouble last year over the cop's son and the homeless black man and was the first on scene that night.

It was reported Raimando had control of the scene so he wouldn't have been in the station.

The cop who got out of the first car with Zimmerman would be the officer who disarmed him and took him into custody. His name is on the police report.

The second car that pulled up to the door was probably the cop that gave CPR to Martin until the FD arrived. He is in the reports too.

Is there something in this statute that you feel applies to this case? At first glance I don't see anything. Maybe I missed something?

It goes back to justifiable and reasonable, if the community knows this is a crime area then they are on notice. That is why the 911 operator told him to back off and let LE handle it.

Ok - now this is odd.

Watching the re-run of O'Donnell. GZ sr. actually said that he "never thought he would ever see that much hate coming from the President".

OMG - really? Why in hello would he even THINK to say something that inflammatory when he is in a position of trying to garner sympathy?

hhhmmmm..........................................

JMHO

It was reported Raimando had control of the scene so he wouldn't have been in the station.

The cop who got out of the first car with Zimmerman would be the officer who disarmed him and took him into custody. His name is on the police report.

The second car that pulled up to the door was probably the cop that gave CPR to Martin until the FD arrived. He is in the reports too.

The second cop that arrived in the PD garage is the same cop who was first to arrive on the Collison case. I recognized him right away!

I've been in FIVE car accidents and none of them have been my fault! People love to hit my car though? I've never sued! I have joked that the next time someone hits my car, I'm falling on the ground! Only cause I'm a good driver! I don't hit people! They hit me? I wouldn't sue if I wasn't seriously hurt though?

Ya'll don't want me to tell you my Walmart, being confronted by security at 16-years-old moment... I could have sued the crap out of them! I didn't!

I got rear-ended last month on my way to a friend's house, and the only damage was to the female's car... She didn't understand why I wanted to call the police and get a report filed. I think she talked to her family, and they explained that for her protection and mine, it was for the best. People are wayyy too litigation-happy currently.

I got rear-ended last month on my way to a friend's house, and the only damage was to the female's car... She didn't understand why I wanted to call the police and get a report filed. I think she talked to her family, and they explained that for her protection and mine, it was for the best. People are wayyy too litigation-happy currently.

I agree 100%!

From RHornsby's blog.
Did George Zimmerman Provoke the Fight?

As I explained previously, Florida Statute 776.041, states that a person cannot raise self defense if they provoked the fight.

And that begs the question, what would be considered provoking the fight? Most people (including myself) focus on the facts that George Zimmerman:

Disobeyed the 911 Dispatcher, left his car, and followed Trayvon Martin; and
Brought his firearm with him, although lawfully concealed.

But neither of these acts are unlawful, nor would they be considered legally provocative acts.

So unless George Zimmerman told police that he went up either waiving his gun around or went up and started a fight with Trayvon Martin, his acts of getting out of his car with his firearm concealed and following Trayvon would not make him the aggressor. Thus 776.041 would not apply.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/776.041

It goes back to justifiable and reasonable, if the community knows this is a crime area then they are on notice. That is why the 911 operator told him to back off and let LE handle it.

Ok. Do you believe that this area is a crime area?

Ok - now this is odd.

Watching the re-run of O'Donnell. GZ sr. actually said that he "never thought he would ever see that much hate coming from the President".

OMG - really? Why in hello would he even THINK to say something that inflammatory when he is in a position of trying to garner sympathy?

hhhmmmm..........................................

JMHO

President Obama did not say anything wrong. At all! All he said was that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Black. Of course his son would be black? His beautiful wife is black! His adorable girls are black. Of course his son would be black.

I also made it a point to remind everyone of George W. Bush's involvement/statements during the Laci Peterson case. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez