17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I wasn't going to get into the voice analysist thing tonight because I wanted to do a little more research on these "experts", but I really need to know if they did this independently? Or were they hired by the State of Florida?

They were hired by the Orlando Sentinel.

You'd have to ask them? I have no idea? He doesn't say that it is Trayvon, but that he can say it is not Zimmerman's? I am not expert, but it seems as if he is saying that comparing Zimmerman's voice to the screams only gave him 48% and if it was Zimmerman's voice, it would have been 90% or more?

Beats me.

True. But if it wasn't Zimmerman, who else could it have been?
Well, they said that Zimmerman's voice didn't pass the "confirmation" threshold. What if Martin's did not, either?

Uh link? The only I could find (wont post here) was how they were involved with BOW Black Foot soldiers... what is the website for this group?

They are the "NO LIMIT SOLDIERS" out of New Orleans. They are a group of rappers from the 1990's. They would also go by "NO LIMIT N*****." Master P, Silk the Shocker, etc... It was also a record label.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records"]No Limit Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Very good post with excellent embedded links. I had not yet read the one that notes the neighbors reporting GZ stalking them also and following them back to their homes. Creeeeeepy. This engenders a whole new batch of questions. :eek:

I think if you read the Huff Po article, it was only the one resident who wrote to them who reported GZ was harrassing others. No other residents have confirmed that that I know of.

Again, one person says something, and the stupid media runs with it with nothing to back up his statements which were submitted anonymously according to Huff PO. Don't see how it could be so anonymous since it was sent in an email.

It's entirely possible that the resident who wrote to them was the same one who got kicked out of the HOA meeting.

Well, they said that Zimmerman's voice didn't pass the "confirmation" threshold. What if Martin's did not, either?

I personally think both of them could have been screaming. Have these expert considered that possibility?

I only read something along the lines of "48% Zimmerman" whatever in the world that means.

What samples are the experts using to compare voices? I don't think I've heard either one of their voices - have family submitted samples of them?

If this guy testifies using things like 48% that it is Zimmerman, a jury could say it's almost 50/50 either way and disregard it entirely. JMO.

I just went to YouTube and listened to this child's screams of terror for the first time. I purposefully had waited for the news provided by the Sentinel earlier this evening.

I don't see how anyone's very soul can not be troubled by what I just heard. I don't see how a rage can not build for not only his killer, but those who lied to us with their assurances of these primal screams as coming from their kin being beaten by a child.

I dare you to take 47 seconds and listen to the early part of this tape. I dare you to listen and realize that tonight we have been told by TWO experts that the source of these screams is NOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

Trayvon Martin 911 Tape Screaming "Help" - YouTube

Now that two experts have stated that in their opinion the voice yelling for help was NOT George Zimmerman, I am no longer of the mind to give GZ the benefit of doubt that I was before. I certainly hope that if the FBI voice analysis comes to the same conclusion that Angela Corey prosecutes Zimmerman to the fullest extent of the law AND that the federal government prosecutes him on Civil Rights charges.

I just went to YouTube and listened to this child's screams of terror for the first time. I purposefully had waited for the news provided by the Sentinel earlier this evening.

I don't see how anyone's very soul can not be troubled by what I just heard. I don't see how a rage can not build for not only his killer, but those who lied to us with their assurances of these primal screams as coming from their kin being beaten by a child.

I dare you to take 47 seconds and listen to the early part of this tape. I dare you to listen and realize that tonight we have been told by TWO experts that the source of these screams is NOT GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

Trayvon Martin 911 Tape Screaming "Help" - YouTube

I cannot listen again Papa. Ever since I listed the first time, it's bothered me so much to think of poor Trayvon laying there screaming for his life. I feel so bad that his family had to listen to that tape and that his mom had to get up to leave the room. Trust me, this is something that I will never ever ever ever never get over. I can close my eyes right now and I can hear him screaming, pleading for his life.

This is another reason why I say it wouldn't bother me in the least to see Zimmerman sentenced to death. This is why I say that his actions were premeditated. This is why I say that I can't understand why if it was something that spiraled out of control, why he didn't at least try to give Trayvon CPR. <modsnip>

~jmo~

Yes, but this is where things get a little iffy. If this "expert" had said it was Zimmerman's voice, people would take it as gospel because they have his voice recordings to go on. We all knew going into this, and we all still wanted the test done, that they might not have Trayvon's voice to go off on, and no one had a problem with that because we had Zimmerman's?

Anyways, hopefully the State of Florida has their own expert working on it and Trayvon's family has some audio/video of his voice so they can contribute to someone working for the State (and not a newspaper) in this aspect?

I'm just thinking about what would have happened/been said if this expert had come back and said it was Zimmerman? I don't think his supporters would have had a problem with it? Without or without Trayvon's voice.

I don't have a problem with normal people owning guns. I do have problem with people that are not normal having guns. George Zimmerman, imo, is not normal or stable and hasn't been for a long time.

Do you have to do any kind of mental exam before getting a license to have a gun?
No. As long as you have not been adjudicated "mentally defective", and have no felony convictions or domestic violence convictions, you can get a permit. Different states have different rules, of course, but those are the universal disqualifiers.

The lower tone of voice right before the gunshot sounds like "no, no". I had to turn the sound up real loud to hear. That tape gave me a very sleepless nite a few nights ago.

I can't tell who's screaming, IMO, It's very hard to tell.

I also have no idea what TM's voice sounds like, only what GZ's voice sounds like.

Yes, but this is where things get a little iffy. If this "expert" had said it was Zimmerman's voice, people would take it as gospel because they have his voice recordings to go on. We all knew going into this, and we all still wanted the test done, that they might not have Trayvon's voice to go off on, and no one had a problem with that because we had Zimmerman's?

Anyways, hopefully the State of Florida has their own expert working on it and Trayvon's family has some audio/video of his voice so they can contribute to someone working for the State (and not a newspaper) in this aspect?

I'm just thinking about what would have happened/been said if this expert had come back and said it was Zimmerman? I don't think his supporters would have had a problem with it? Without or without Trayvon's voice.
I've had my questions about voice comparisons since they first suggested it with regards to the screams. I figured I'd wait to see their methodology before I asked questions.

No. As long as you have not been adjudicated "mentally defective", and have no felony convictions or domestic violence convictions, you can get a permit. Different states have different rules, of course, but those are the universal disqualifiers.

Man, I wish he had been arrested for that Domestic Violence thing with his ex-fiance. The world would have been a lot more peaceful if he had?

Now that two experts have stated that in their opinion the voice yelling for help was NOT George Zimmerman, I am no longer of the mind to give GZ the benefit of doubt that I was before. I certainly hope that if the FBI voice analysis comes to the same conclusion that Angela Corey prosecutes Zimmerman to the fullest extent of the law AND that the federal government prosecutes him on Civil Rights charges.

They didn't say it wasn't george, they said it was 48% matched to George. This doesn't really mean anything..

I've had my questions about voice comparisons since they first suggested it with regards to the screams. I figured I'd wait to see their methodology before I asked questions.

BBM This word brings back so many bad memories for me from a certain Frye Hearing I watched many moons ago. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme