17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF his license you saw is from when he was arrested, that was years ago.How do we know what weight is on a newer one.IMO GZ no longer is stocky.He looks trim and fit in the video.At 6'3 TM had 6" on GZ and both close in weight,depends on if his hoody was xlarge(nephew is a twig and he wears his 2x) they may have thought TM was the bigger of the two.With his jacket on you really can not see if he is muscular. I am only 5' so to me the taller one would be the bigger one.JMO

I stated that Zimmerman's weight was 240 lbs. when he was arrested for the assault of the police officer. Then he was downright, triple chin FAT.

I stated that he does not weigh 240 lb. now; but he does not weigh 160 - 170 lbs. either.

Yes, I agree, NOW he looks trim and fit as you stated. I disagree that he is not stocky.

IMO, he is trim and fit with a stocky, muscular build. I would guess his weight at at approximately 190 lbs.

You can certainly see that he is muscular in the police video. His muscular chest pects are poking out of his T-shirt -- and they aint no man-*advertiser censored*.

Trayvon's parent stated that Trayvon weighed between 140 and 145. When is comes to fighting, the heavier the WEIGHT, the bigger the advantage.

That's why high school and college wrestlers, and ALL boxers compete in their own weight class. Height does not matter.

Again, George is the stocky, muscular experienced ADULT who with a semi-automatic 9mm pistol, went against a skinny, much lighter innocent kid who lived only 21 days past his 17th birthday.

IMO, it was one heck of an uneven and criminal fight!

imo

I stated that Zimmerman's weight was 240 lbs. when he was arrested for the assault of the police officer. Then he was downright, triple chin FAT.

I stated that he does not weigh 240 lb. now; but he does not weigh 160 - 170 lbs. either.

Yes, I agree, NOW he looks trim and fit as you stated. I disagree that he is not stocky.

IMO, he is trim and fit with a stocky, muscular build. I would guess his weight at at approximately 190 lbs.

You can certainly see that he is muscular in the police video. His muscular chest pects are poking out of his T-shirt -- and they aint no man-*advertiser censored*.

Trayvon's parent stated that Trayvon weighed between 140 and 145. When is comes to fighting, the heavier the WEIGHT, the bigger the advantage.

That's why high school and college wrestlers, and ALL boxers compete in their own weight class. Height does not matter.

Again, George is the stocky, muscular experienced ADULT who with a semi-automatic 9mm pistol, went against a skinny, much lighter innocent kid who lived only 21 days past his 17th birthday.

imo

His birthday was feb 26 he was close to 18 just sayin

I thought he was killed on Feb. 26, are you saying that he was killed on his 17th birthday?

Edit: Just went and checked - Trayvon Martin's Date of Birth: Feb. 5, 1995
Trayvon Martin's Date of Death Feb. 26, 2012

So the first poster is correct Trayvon was killed 21 days after his 17th birthday, hardly "close" to being 18 "just sayin"

I thought he was killed on Feb. 26, are you saying that he was killed on his 17th birthday?

Edit: Just went and checked - Trayvon Martin's Date of Birth: Feb. 5, 1995
Trayvon Martin's Date of Death Feb. 26, 2012

So the first poster is correct Trayvon was killed 21 days after his 17th birthday, hardly "close" to being 18 "just sayin"

Dang So Sorry GrandmaTo4 you are right. I need a break.

According to the New York Times graphics, Trayvon's back door was in the middle of the building at the end of the sidewalk.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/02/us/the-events-leading-to-the-shooting-of-trayvon-martin.html

:tyou: After viewing the pictures, my thoughts changed about some things.

Picture #3 on the link, there is an unfenced resident shortcut area. Quicker way into the complex from the direction of the 7 11. Going this route toward the sidewalk, have to pass the clubhouse. Hmmm...

GZ driving a certain path toward the main gate, I think its a good possibility that he was in his vehicle for the majority of the 911 call.

GZ parks the truck and follows behind TM down that sidewalk. This is how they meet at that spot?

Maybe some kind of noise caused TM to turn in his direction? The "why are you following me?" "what are you doing around here?" occurs?

Where does the gun come in at?

I wonder if any of the witnesses are renters, like GZ? :waitasec:

I read that almost 40% of the residents are renters. There are also many, many African Americans who live in the community.

So, it would seem to me that it would be very difficult for Zimmerman to know which Black person in the neighborhood legitimately belonged there and which one didn't.

One Black man was interviewed who said he no longer dared to walk his dog in the neighborhood because he was worried he would match one of Zimmerman's supposed burglars.

He actually drove entirely out of the neighborhood to walk his dog.

Even 7 and 9 year old little Black boys playing in their driveway were suspicious to Zimmerman. *** read Zimmerman's forty-seven 9-1-1 call transcripts. Unbelievable!

imho

It is NOT true that, "Anyone with the same charges is allowed to do this."

They interviewed two different DAs who said that they had prosecuted and felony-convicted assaulters on less than what George Zimmerman allegedly did.

It seems that some *guardian angel* has been helping George out of serious trouble for quite some time.

imo

Anyone can take anger management class to have a misdemeanor charge dismissed in the same situation. Regardless, that's what he did.

I read in one article that there are a some few alot that are foreclosed and that because of the market the rent is actually cheap. jmo

Was this it?

~When the housing market crashed, many townhomes were foreclosed on and the owners evicted. Dozens of investors, unable to unload the two- and three-bedroom properties, rented them to cover their upside-down mortgages.~

"By the time Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, 40 properties inside the gate were empty and more than half of the residents were renters.~

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/article1221799.ece

Anyone can take anger management class to have a misdemeanor charge dismissed in the same situation. Regardless, that's what he did.

Assault on a police officer, plus a couple of other charges was NOT a misdemeanor. It was a felony.

The felony was reduced to a misdemeanor after Zimmerman completed the anger management classes. That is NOT an option for most alleged felons.

Convicted felons cannot own a handgun in Florida. Those convicted of a misdemeanor can.

Again, Zimmerman's *guardian angel* was helping him out, apparently.

IMHO

Not a peep. That's what led me to the notion that it was tossed away. It just happens to tie in with the gf's account, as well.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/...ission-votes-no-confidence.html#storylink=cpy

"Even though investigators have the dead boy’s cell phone, it was Trayvon’s father who combed through the phone records to discover that his son was talking to a girlfriend in the moments that led up to his death. Police never contacted the girl, who told lawyers that Trayvon was alarmed because he was being followed."

Picture #3 on the link, there is an unfenced resident shortcut area. Quicker way into the complex from the direction of the 7 11. Going this route toward the sidewalk, have to pass the clubhouse. Hmmm...

GZ driving a certain path toward the main gate, I think its a good possibility that he was in his vehicle for the majority of the 911 call.

GZ parks the truck and follows behind TM down that sidewalk. This is how they meet at that spot?

Maybe some kind of noise caused TM to turn in his direction? The "why are you following me?" "what are you doing around here?" occurs?

bbm

The gun had to have come out and fire mighty darn fast because there was only a minute or two between the end of the girlfriend's phone call and the shot that killed Trayvon.

I don't believe that there was big fight. I believe that Zimmerman pulled his gun on Trayvon immediately and murdered him when Trayvon was struggling, begging and screaming to get away.

IMO, Zimmerman did NOT murder Trayvon in any kind of self defense at all!

I believe Zimmerman is a hot-dogging wannabe cop, cold blooded murderer who thought he could get away with it just like he had gotten away with all his other crimes.

All mho.

GZ lawyer will get it reguardless. If GZ is charged they can't hide the evidence against him from his lawyer.

Why in the world would the potential prosecutors want to hide the phone records from anyone?

They prove that Trayvon was talking to his girlfriend until just moments before Zimmerman pulled his gun and shot dead an innocent kid.

Those phone records and the testimony of Trayvon's girlfriend are going to be damning evidence against hotdogging, vigilante Zimmerman.

Hurrah for cellphone records! _ :loser:

That is what I think. GZ's home is right there and it would have been easy for him to spot TM cutting through rather than walking all the way down through the gate where the camera was. jmo

This is INCORRECT....he had JUST turned 17 a couple of weeks earlier. This is according to the POLICE REPORT and his FAMILY.

imo

BBM.

My 300 lb. SIL was floored by a sucker punch from a smaller man. He broke his ankle in the fall and was laid up for months. IIRC, that's GZ's story, that he was hit from behind. Weight doesn't make that much difference if that's the case. Though it could explain why GZ would have been able to wrestle control of his gun (if they were both fighting for it).

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member