Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I am waiting to see --- in order ---

1) George Zimmerman arrested and charged with manslaughter.

2) George Zimmerman's written statement the night of the shooting.

3) George Zimmerman's recorded interview with SPD the night of the shooting.

4) The recorded walk-through at the scene the day after the shooting. Where George gives full details on how it happened.

5) Trayvon's autopsy report.

6) I want a full, detailed report on George Zimmerman's injuries. Clear photographic evidence included.

7) Forensics on George Zimmerman and Trayvon's clothes.

8) Forensic evidence on George Zimmerman's gun. Fingerprints, etc...

9) I want to see a documented grid of the crimescene. I want to know where that bullet casing was and how far away it was from Trayvon's body. I want to know where every drop of blood was and I want to know whose blood it was. Where did the fight begin... and where did it end.

10) I want to see any and all videos from the complex the night of the shooting.

11) I want to see any and all dash cam videos at the scene of the shooting/the night of the shooting.

12) I want to see all exits and entrances into the Sanford Police Department inbetween the time George arrived and the time he left. a) I want to make sure George Zimmerman was wearing a change of clothes b) I want to see if that "meeting" really did take place.

I'm sure there is more... but these are the most important to me.

MOO

Go apply at the FBI for a job - just kidding. LOL
we are not getting that -
not till all the ducks are lined up in a row....

I knew there was a reason I loved Trayvon. One of the funniest movies ever to me.

He loved the films Friday, starring Ice Cube and Chris Tucker, and Next Friday, both of which poke fun at street culture. He posted YouTube clips from the films.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/08/2738118/what-trayvon-martins-social-media.html#storylink=cpy

I'm really surprised they are admitting the tweets on this account belonged to Trayvon. Perplexing that they would not only draw attention to them, but also to the website where they can be found. :moo:

In the beginning we heard about a neighborhood watch man who shot a boy. They showed us pictures of a sweet child in a red sweater and a heavy set GZ. (PICTURES ARE WORTH 1000 WORDS) So if they did not say the words "fat or Sweet" the pictures were instantly misleading. THAT IS WHERE IT STARTED.
That is what we ran with for weeks till much later when we got other photos.
By then many of us were outraged. When I first saw the pictures ALL I can think of was poor baby.
By the time I saw more pictures, my sense shifted, from baby? to -- what else should I be looking at?

<modsnip>

I, myself, could care less what photographs they used of Trayvon. All I care about is that they were able to get his story out there by whatever means was necessary in order to show corruption and coverup in Sanford, Florida. Even if they had chosen to run every "bad" picture of Trayvon that they could, the one with the grill in his mouth, pictures of his tattoos, pictures of him flipping the camera off, it wouldn't have changed my opinion whatsoever, the point is still the same and that is this man who decided to play God one night took it upon himself to act as judge, jury, and executioner and make sure that this "a$$hole wasn't going to get away." That's all there is to it in my opinion.

~jmo~

I guess Zimmerman should have thought his actions through a little more carefully when he decided to play God. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He brought this whole thing on himself.

~jmo~

I’ve seen and heard actions and statements from a defendant’s family members and attorneys that defy logic before, but I’m not sure that any of what I’ve heard in the past takes a back seat to what the Zimmerman cast of characters is putting out there.

Why would they give interviews on March 29 and April 4 that very specifically detail the circle in red on the image below as the spot where GZ was allegedly brutally beaten by TM, resulting in his struggling to get his gun out and killing TM at THAT spot?

Is it possible they weren’t aware that at some point the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch calls would be released? Is it possible they weren’t aware of this video having been posted on YouTube on April 2 that repeatedly and specifically locates the body as lying in the grass of the back yard at 2831 Retreat View Circle? There’s a 100’ difference from the red circle to the yellow circle on the attached image. That’s not just a little “oopsie”.

How could Robert Zimmerman possibly think this will help his son? How do his attorneys think this could ever be in the best interest of their client?

Who do they think will be believed?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrKBO9n0Yck"]Trayvon Martin Ambulance Audio Recording - YouTube[/ame]

Attachments

• TMRedYellow.jpg
    TMRedYellow.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 35
I'm really surprised they are admitting the tweets on this account belonged to Trayvon. Perplexing that they would not only draw attention to them, but also to the website where they can be found. :moo:

I don't see why its perplexing that Trayvon's tweets have been made public. Why should his family or anyone else have a reason to hide them? He was a 17 year old boy who's interested in popular culture, girls and sex. That is pretty non-sinister.

That Trayvon didn't tweet like a choirboy shouldn't be an embarassment to his family or cause for shock. I'm not sure there's a 17 year old boy out there who does. They talk smack, they posture, they go for a laugh. That's a big old shoulder shrug to me.

It's getting late and tomorrow is Easter, already Easter in various time zones. So I'm closing the thread for the night.

Have a wonderful Easter!

fran

Think it is GREAT that you closed the thread for 5 1/2 hours giving mods time off! Hope y'all had a great time today with family mods! Thanks for all that you do!:seeya:

Hoping for a breakthrough by tomorrow.

I've looked through Trayvon's tweets and I noticed that he "RT'ed" a lot... which means that he was retweeting someone else's tweet and I think those that are not really familiar with twitter think that all those tweets came from him. Not the case.

Now, don't get me wrong, Trayvon had some tweets that made me cringe ( 17-year-old boy hormones!), but it is what it is. He had some very sweet tweets in there two... about a month before he died, he told twitterverse that he missed his girl. Awwww!! :love:

ETA: I only have nieces so it may have shocked me a little bit more than someone who has had boys and raised them? Actually, a boy hasn't been born into my family is 30 years! I'm not used to boys.

I don't see why its perplexing that Trayvon's tweets have been made public. Why should his family or anyone else have a reason to hide them? He was a 17 year old boy who's interested in popular culture, girls and sex. That is pretty non-sinister.

That Trayvon didn't tweet like a choirboy shouldn't be an embarassment to his family or cause for shock. I'm not sure there's a 17 year old boy out there who does. They talk smack, they posture, they go for a laugh. That's a big old shoulder shrug to me.

Let me preface this by saying I don't think the tweets have much, if anything, to do with the legal issues in the case. But I do think they have a lot to do with the media bias in reporting this case. Imo, the msm has appeared to avoid the twitters until now (among other egregious practices previously discussed) and the article quotes counsel as saying they are relevant. So now that they're in the msm and noted to be relevant to the case, I will say this -- I found them to be extremely upsetting and offensive, and I am no choirgirl!

I have children and I can swear on a stack of bibles that if it were my son calling himself that in the social media and posting those things, particularly the extremely vulgar sexual/violent ones, he would be banned from twitter forever unless he changed it up big time and immediately. And if he felt there was no issue, he would be enrolled in the next outward bound program I could find! Particularly if he had also been suspended from school previously. I know many here don't think the jewelry and pot are a big deal. But looking at the big picture, I would be extremely concerned about my son's future if I'm looking at the totality of the circumstances. jmo

And, to repeat since I know this is an unpopular opinion from lurking, I don't think the twitters have much if anything to do with Zimmerman's guilt or innocence. I do think Trayvon's outward appearance and demeanor at that time are relevant insofar as they relate to prior break-ins and deciding whether he presented a true threat, but I don't know from twitter what his appearance and demeanor were on that particular night. So I reserve judgment on that. jmo and all that

Lurking and reading. :)
Just a question about schools. Would they still let you play football if you got suspended for doing something like defacing property or whatever they would call the graffiti thing?

I’ve seen and heard actions and statements from a defendant’s family members and attorneys that defy logic before, but I’m not sure that any of what I’ve heard in the past takes a back seat to what the Zimmerman cast of characters is putting out there.

Why would they give interviews on March 29 and April 4 that very specifically detail the circle in red on the image below as the spot where GZ was allegedly brutally beaten by TM, resulting in his struggling to get his gun out and killing TM at THAT spot?

Is it possible they weren’t aware that at some point the SFD Fire and Rescue dispatch calls would be released? Is it possible they weren’t aware of this video having been posted on YouTube on April 2 that repeatedly and specifically locates the body as lying in the grass of the back yard at 2831 Retreat View Circle? There’s a 100’ difference from the red circle to the yellow circle on the attached image. That’s not just a little “oopsie”.

How could Robert Zimmerman possibly think this will help his son? How do his attorneys think this could ever be in the best interest of their client?

Who do they think will be believed?

Trayvon Martin Ambulance Audio Recording - YouTube

I believe it was Trayvon's father who pointed out the spot where the yellow circle is.

Let me preface this by saying I don't think the tweets have much, if anything, to do with the legal issues in the case. But I do think they have a lot to do with the media bias in reporting this case. Imo, the msm has appeared to avoid the twitters until now (among other egregious practices previously discussed) and the article quotes counsel as saying they are relevant. So now that they're in the msm and noted to be relevant to the case, I will say this -- I found them to be extremely upsetting and offensive, and I am no choirgirl!

I have children and I can swear on a stack of bibles that if it were my son calling himself that in the social media and posting those things, particularly the extremely vulgar sexual/violent ones, he would be banned from twitter forever unless he changed it up big time and immediately. And if he felt there was no issue, he would be enrolled in the next outward bound program I could find! Particularly if he had also been suspended from school previously. I know many here don't think the jewelry and pot are a big deal. But looking at the big picture, I would be extremely concerned about my son's future if I'm looking at the totality of the circumstances. jmo

And, to repeat since I know this is an unpopular opinion from lurking, I don't think the twitters have much if anything to do with Zimmerman's guilt or innocence. I do think Trayvon's outward appearance and demeanor at that time are relevant insofar as they relate to prior break-ins and deciding whether he presented a true threat, but I don't know from twitter what his appearance and demeanor were on that particular night. So I reserve judgment on that. jmo and all that

My 17-year-old niece has a facebook (that is monitored by her wonderfully cool Aunts because we're facebook friends/ she deleted her mother/ my sister :floorlaugh:).

Anyways... one day she tweeted this really sad, almost suicidal post and it alarmed me! I called my sister, her mother, immediately and asked her where my niece was... my niece was in her room... I told my sister to go check on her... she was fine. I then proceeded to tell my sister what my niece posted on facebook... do you know what it was?? SONG LYRICS!! I was LIVID with my niece and told her how worried I was about her and had a long talk about she better always come and talk to me... blah... blah... blah...

That is not even the worst thing my niece has posted that she has been torn a new *advertiser censored** for. I will ALWAYS go to my sister when I feel my niece gets out of line... my niece just doesn't know it. My younger sister, her other Aunt, does the same thing. We work as a good team.

My niece always calls her grandmother, our mother, and complains about her mother... My mom listens... and then tells her "You do know that when you are complaining about your mother, you are complaining about my daughter?" :floorlaugh:

The thing is... I've read his tweets... sure, some are pretty sexual... I can't back him up on that one? I didn't see anything violent though? Not written by him?

ETA: I guess I didn't get to my point... oops... 17-year-old's are unpredictable. My niece is the sweetest, charming person you will ever meet in person... her life outside of her family is obviously different and we try and correct it as much as we can... telling her you shouldn't act like that, take pictures like that (she does that annoying DUCK FACE thing), etc... the thing is... online personalities... even though you warn them that they'll come back to bite you... are not what these kids are.
MOO

Just a question about schools. Would they still let you play football if you got suspended for doing something like defacing property or whatever they would call the graffiti thing?

He had not played football since he was 14.

No! You are not even allowed on school property if you are suspended.

This quote used to appear on many of my friend's myspace pages, and I think it applies to the Twitter situation here:

This is only my Myspace page. It’s not my real life, or my whole life. There’s a lot you don’t know about me, so don’t make assumptions. I share what I wanna share, and keep private what I want private.

To assume that a 17 year old child, who is finding their identity and getting their first real tastes of freedom, is who he portrays himself as online is not realistic IMO.

:twocents::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member