17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For less than two minutes? I'm not saying it's impossible, but maybe improbable.

If he were going to initiate a call longer than say, 2 minutes, it would make more sense to hang up with one person and call them back. If the calls were not merged, who would sit on the phone in dead silence for longer than that?

IIRC, it was poster csziggy that posted copies of the officer's dispatch logs for 2/26. I'm pretty sure he/she is the one that posted the link.

Officer Ayala's arrival time is shown as 7:19 on the document. I went back a couple of days and looked but couldn't find it. Watch for csziggy to get back, I will also, but he/she has the info on Ayala and Smith's arrival times.

<Mod Snip> The times I am using are from the call log of GZ's call that night that were included in GZ's 911 call history released by Sanford on their website.

Since there is no certainty on everyone's clocks, watches or phone being on the same time, when I can for my timeline speculations, I have tried to use the Sanford Police Department call logs. I figure they are more likely to keep those clocks synchronized to each other than any other source would.

A personal note about myself - I am going in for my first knee replacement May 15. So I will be more and more distracted and less able to participate over the next three weeks, then I'll be completely gone for a while, though I hope I can get online and read some of the threads.

As soon as I heal from the first knee replacement, I will be going back for the second, hopefully sometime in August or September. So the rest of this year will be pretty much trashed. I will be thinking of all of you, but don't know if I will be around much at all.

But he reported that kid for his own SAFETY, not for any crime or anything. IIRC

I think a more reasonable thing to do would be to actually HELP the kid instead of calling 911. Do we know if law enforcement ever found the kid?

Right after his girlfriend told him to run and he agreed to do it? I don't think so. Trayvon did not decide he was going to teach an armed madman a lesson. That is just ridiculous on it's face. He's not even violent in the least. Why would he all of sudden decide to jump an armed, older man coming after him? He wouldn't. He would try to get away. He was not some from the hood. I wish people would stop characterizing him that way. There is absolutely NOTHING to suggest that TM was a violent at all. He was an unarmed teenager walking home from the store who was accosted and shot by GZ. I don't understand why that is so darn hard to believe.

BBM...IMHO..It isn't and.. IMHO most of the everything to the contrary is all just smoke and mirrors... Designed to confuse... JMHO

MOM will try and make GZ out to be a kind caring person in court. But there is no way he will get away with that line. There is no such thing as a kind caring person who loads their gun up with hollow point bullets. And a jury will know that fact.IMO

Then why does it say "The date and time for all calls corresponds to Pacific Time (PST/PDT)."?

I don't think I'm asking unreasonable questions, and to characterize it as "jerking your chain" is a little much.

Why would it be Pacific Time when the phone is in Miami? It would show up on the bill as the time zone the phone was in at the time. jmo

Talking of bail amounts, I know there has been a lot of discussion on how many thought it was too low so started thinking about cases and bond amounts.

One recent central FL case that came to mind was Bob Ward's. Ward was charged with 2nd degree murder of his wife (not a SYG case). This was a millionaire developer living in upscale Ilsworth (Windermere area of Orange County). His bond was only $100K, so GZ is 50% higher than Ward's was.

BTW, Ward was found guilty in Sept 2011.

*IF* this is the way it went down (and I don't for one second believe it), there is still something inherently wrong with a man chasing down a teenage boy and then, because he's getting his a$$ whooped, he whips out a 9mm and shoots him dead. :banghead:

The detective, who was on the stand for the bond hearing, admitted they have no witnesses or evidence of George Zimmerman chasing down Trayvon or who confronted who.:cow:

<Mod Snip> The times I am using are from the call log of GZ's call that night that were included in GZ's 911 call history released by Sanford on their website.

Since there is no certainty on everyone's clocks, watches or phone being on the same time, when I can for my timeline speculations, I have tried to use the Sanford Police Department call logs. I figure they are more likely to keep those clocks synchronized to each other than any other source would.

A personal note about myself - I am going in for my first knee replacement May 15. So I will be more and more distracted and less able to participate over the next three weeks, then I'll be completely gone for a while, though I hope I can get online and read some of the threads.

As soon as I heal from the first knee replacement, I will be going back for the second, hopefully sometime in August or September. So the rest of this year will be pretty much trashed. I will be thinking of all of you, but don't know if I will be around much at all.

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! :seeya:

Oh my goodness you'll be around. I had one done in 2007 and it's really not that restrictive. You just have to be careful of blood clots so getting up and moving around is good. You'll be here, trust me. lol

Thanks for that information about the time.

We must not forget that he also was armed with his "tactical flashlights" the night he murdered Trayvon either. Why would you need "tactical flashlights" to go to Target??

~jmo~

I believe I heard Gilbreath refer to the 6" flashlight as what he would term a tactical flashlight. The flashlight on the key ring was called just that, a flashlight on his key ring. No mention of it being tactical. I have a flashlight on my key ring and its about 1 1/2"-2" long. I also have a flashlight in my glove compartment and its about 5-6" long. So this doesn't seem abnormal to me nor would I refer to myself as being armed with tactical flashlights.

Every T-Mobile on-line statement...even after one inputs their zipcode...has that PST notation. It means absolutely nothing because even when you know that the time of the call is EST, the notation can still be seen on the bottom of the printout. It is simply the default note to anyone who does not input their location.

But a simple call to t-mobile and a real-time test shows me that even though a call to T-mobile was placed at 6:30 PM EST and the printout denotes the same, that the note about PST is still seen at the bottom of the list of recent calls.

HTH. Her call was at 7:12 PM EST

The detective, who was on the stand for the bond hearing, admitted they have no witnesses or evidence of George Zimmerman chasing down Trayvon or who confronted who.:cow:

Yes, but according to GZ, there was NO CHASE. He walked back to his car and was jumped from behind.

The state does have a witness who saw one person chasing, or running after, another person.

So how is that explained?

And he also said that the evidence, witness statements, and statements GZ has made are inconsistent with what they do know. Forensics, trail of the bullet into TM's body, witnesses who saw bits and pieces of what happened that night will all be pieced together to give us a pretty good idea what went wrong. jmo

One topic of discussion that I haven't seen much here is the right to a speedy trial.

I don't remember any cases lately where a defense has ask for this. Is is ever done anymore and would it be advantageous in a case such as this?

No he didn't, he even mentioned a witness that saw the chase.

Yes, but according to GZ, there was NO CHASE. He walked back to his car and was jumped from behind.

The state does have a witness who saw one person chasing, or running after, another person.

So how is that explained?

Never heard that from the detective and he was asked about witnesses. He said no witnesses and no evidence. Where did you see that?

or heaven forbid the little 7 or 9-year-old that he reported to 911 previously. If it hadn't been Trayvon, I feel 100% certain it would have been someone else.

~jmo~

I'm sorry, but respectfully I must ask. We now know, by deciphering those 46 calls, that the reason GZ called in about the 7-9 yr old boy, was out of concern for him walking alone near a busy highway. GZ was not a r*cist. He was mentoring 2 AA kids for heaven sake. Why is he still being presumed to be such a monster? The bond hearing pretty much killed that theory. JMO-IMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member