17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be a leap to assume that someone who exits their vehicle with a loaded gun and follows someone anticipates a confrontation or shooting, IMO
Wow. I don't own a gun. I've never owned a gun. I've never had an interest in police work. But I recognize that people are different. Just because I can't imagine being armed, much less leaving my vehicle to follow someone while being armed, does not mean there are other people for whom that's perfectly normal.

Being in contact with the police the way GZ was means one of two things: an innocent mind, or an incredibly diabolical mind. Occam's Razor suggests the former.

TMGetToGun4.png

It's very difficult, if not impossible to fight someone who is sitting on top of you, and has you pinned down. Especially a person 6'3" tall, weighing 160 lbs. IMO

Magnolia, any thoughts on how George managed to get his gun out of the inside of his waist band holster if he was pinned down, getting his head bashed on the sidewalk, with his attackers full body weight covering his mouth and nose, while he was screaming?

How'd he get to it?

PS, I forgot: while he was out of breath and losing consciousness

I want to know how many other photos that person took. Did he photograph the scene, the body, Zimmerman's face? Or just the back of his head?

And how much did ABC PAY for that photo, $200K+??? :furious:

:moo:

If it is GZ it gives some credibility to the claim that he helped organize a meeting on Jan. 8 2011, at least to the extent that the poster invites people there.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/88303139/Zimmerman-Family-letter-to-the-NAACP
Page 2 of 7 states where george was handing out flyers to the meeting that commenter was referring to. another coincidence

--sherman ware's lawyer says she doesn't believe it.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...sherman-ware-justin-collison-robert-zimmerman

George Zimmerman on Jan. 2 handed out fliers at black Sanford churches, urging them to go to City Hall and demand that Tooley be held accountable, according to family members.

Ironically, Tonetta Foster, the sister of Sherman Ware, the man punched by Collison, took part in a Trayvon rally March 19 at the Seminole Criminal courthouse at which protesters called for Zimmerman's arrest.

"I stand for justice for Trayvon, for Sherman Ware," she said.

A lawyer for Trayvon's family, Natalie Jackson, represented Ware. She said she did not believe Zimmerman handed out any fliers. She called the family's account "race baiting".

I think GZ described him to dispatch as being in his late teens...not early 20's. TM had just turned 17 so there was approximately 11 to 12 years difference in their ages. That is not a few years younger. jmo
Okay, but that does not rule out this possibility: GZ's impression may have genuinely changed from thinking he was a "kid" in his teens, to thinking he was older, after he got smacked in the face by him so hard that it broke his nose and knocked him to the ground (if that's what happened).

TMGetToGun4.png

Magnolia, any thoughts on how George managed to get his gun out of the inside of his waist band holster if he was pinned down, getting his head bashed on the sidewalk, with his attackers full body weight covering his mouth and nose, while he was screaming?

How'd he get to it?

Assuming GZ was the one who took the gun out first.

Ok, I'll play along. What is exactly wrong with the comment to the article? Someone who is mad at the LE for a homeless man being beaten?

Nothing is wrong with it! Nothing at all! That's not the point! It just gives us a little insight into his thinking.

MOO

ETA: I also find it interesting that he was saying how it could have been "any of them" and here, a year later, we are saying the same thing about him and his shooting of Trayvon.

Assuming GZ was the one who took the gun out first.

I don't think GZ would be walking around if Trayvon had gotten the gun first.
He would either be dead or in jail for assault with a deadly weapon. IMO JMHO and stuff.

Ok, I'll play along. What is exactly wrong with the comment to the article? Someone who is mad at the LE for a homeless man being beaten?

I did not see anybody saying there was anything wrong with it.

It's just incredibly ironic in a tragical way that he is in the same position now.

Its an insight into how he thinks and why he may have not waited for spd that night. justmy opinion

Nothing is wrong with it! Nothing at all! That's not the point! It just gives us a little insight into his thinking.

MOO

Well, does it mean his mother isn't lying when she testified about him handing out flyers during the bond hearing?

Guys you can quote from the news today about the site taken off line. But the site was never an allowed link here so let's get off of talking about what was on the site.

Okay, but that does not rule out this possibility: GZ's impression may have genuinely changed from thinking he was a "kid" in his teens, to thinking he was older, after he got smacked in the face by him so hard that it broke his nose and knocked him to the ground (if that's what happened).

I'm having a hard time following this...if anything, it seems that GZ would have guessed Trayvon was older from far away, just because he was 6'3. When he got closer and saw his face, he would be able to get a better grasp.

I can't imagine someone hitting me so hard that they're age (in my mind) changes...

Who knows, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members