17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we even allowed to discuss comments left beneath news articles?

Its an insight into how he thinks and why he may have not waited for spd that night. justmy opinion

Doesn't it also speak to how he views race then, considering he was trying to stand up for a homeless black man being beaten?

Ranch you can't quote. Give the first name and approximate time of the comment and paraphrase a little about what it is about.

So in essence, in thinking that this was Zimmerman who wrote the comment in the newspaper and now comparing it to the letter sent to the NAACP, I'm guessing Zimmerman must have have written that letter himself claiming it was from "A Concerned Zimmerman Family Member." This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday when I said he will never be able to keep his silence until a trial even though it is in his best interest to do so. It's just a matter of time before something he says or does comes out.

~jmo~

Assuming GZ was the one who took the gun out first.

OK, CS, I'll bite...how could his attacker get George's gun out of the inside of his waist band if he had him pinned down, while bashing his head on the sidewalk, with his full body weight covering his mouth and nose, while George was screaming, out of breath, and losing consciousness?

I'm having a hard time following this...if anything, it seems that GZ would have guessed Trayvon was older from far away, just because he was 6'3. When he got closer and saw his face, he would be able to get a better grasp.

I can't imagine someone hitting me so hard that they're age (in my mind) changes...

Who knows, though...

We all saw the most recent pictures of Trayvon from right before his death, there's no way that upon seeing him up close that anyone couldn't tell he was a teenager.

I agree, if he was going to use any excuse, it would have been that he couldn't tell in the dar from further away. But he did know, he said it, twice.

And didn't the police report say Trayvon was 6'0"? Trayvon must be the only person who continues to grow after death, I've seen some places claim he was as tall as 6'7".

JMHO

Doesn't it also speak to how he views race then, considering he was trying to stand up for a homeless black man being beaten?

I find it interesting that the family letter says he spent so much time trying to organize the black community, distributed flyers in churches of the black community.

If race was unimportant why not try to organize everyone? Why should not people of all colors care about terrible injustice?

Well, I certainly wouldn't condone that. I believe LE is adding fuel to the fire by not releasing autopsy results, etc. If people had enough information to make an informed decision it might alleviate some suspicions, and tensions, and put the truth out there.

I agree GZ is entitled to a fair trial, but this is an unusual case. Guess we will have to wait for at least a year or so before we find out the real truth. It must feel horrible to be a "wanted man" with a bounty on your head. Next time GZ, think before you step into a hornet's next.

I don't see GZ turning over his passport means much. It is so easy to slip across the Mexican border, or Canadian for that matter, and POOF, you're gone. JMO.

I wonder if TM 's family can be the reason for not releasing autopsy results.Does a family have a right to keep results private or under seal since TM was a minor?Does anyone know?

sure it could. Im sure he believed everything he wrote in that letter.

Its an insight into how he thinks and why he may have not waited for spd that night. justmy opinion

He didn't like SPD at all! Which I find interesting. It's even more ironic that the same officer from the Collison case was the first to arrive on the scene when he shot and killed Trayvon.

MOO

What? There has been NOTHING anywhere to indicate that Trayvon took the gun out first. Not a thing.

JMO

What would there be to indicate it if there was something? Prints on the handle? Prints anywhere on the gun? Have we seen those forensics yet?

What? There has been NOTHING anywhere to indicate that Trayvon took the gun out first. Not a thing.

JMO

If Trayvon took the gun out first, why is he the one who is dead?

TMGetToGun4.png

Magnolia, any thoughts on how George managed to get his gun out of the inside of his waist band holster if he was pinned down, getting his head bashed on the sidewalk, with his attackers full body weight covering his mouth and nose, while he was screaming?

How'd he get to it?

PS, I forgot: while he was out of breath and losing consciousness

The only way I could think of is if TM were trying to get away from GZ and GZ had been holding onto him. I could see GZ getting hurt in the struggle. We know GZ's intent was to keep TM from getting away. If TM managed to pull away enough to start to stand up GZ could have gotten to the gun. That would account for those screams as TM may have tried to keep GZ from shooting him as he tried to break free. I have felt this way for a long time. From what little we know that seems to fit more so than GZ's story that TM jumped from from behind which would have caused GZ to fall forward, IMO. jmo

OK, CS, I'll bite...how could his attacker get George's gun out of the inside of his waist band if he had him pinned down, while bashing his head on the sidewalk, with his full body weight covering his mouth and nose, while George was screaming, out of breath, and losing consciousness?

I don't know it was just a possible scenario, perhaps the gun was coming out as they were going to the ground. From what I understand it wasn't a very long fight.

I find it interesting that the family letter says he spent so much time trying to organize the black community, distributed flyers in churches of the black community.

If race was unimportant why not try to organize everyone? Why should not people of all colors care about terrible injustice?

What I find interesting about that is that he is praised for it, but black leaders who have organized the entire community of Sanford, and even the United States, are codemned for the same thing?

Was George trying to incite a riot by doing what he did?

MOO

We all saw the most recent pictures of Trayvon from right before his death, there's no way that upon seeing him up close that anyone couldn't tell he was a teenager.

I agree, if he was going to use any excuse, it would have been that he couldn't tell in the dar from further away. But he did know, he said it, twice.

And didn't the police report say Trayvon was 6'0"? Trayvon must be the only person who continues to grow after death, I've seen some places claim he was as tall as 6'7".

JMHO

Well, I said 6'3, not sure where I got that from...I stand corrected...

It wouldn't be a leap to assume that someone who exits their vehicle with a loaded gun and follows someone anticipates a confrontation or shooting, IMO

IMO that is a leap to assume that, because GZ had just requested LE to send a car and was in fact still on the call with them, knowing that a car was on its way. He had no way of knowing when it would arrive. IMO there is no way that GZ, with his permit to carry a concealed weapon, would have removed his gun from the holster and take a chance that LE would arrive and see him with the gun out. That is why I don't believe that GZ ever anticipated a confrontation and certainly not a shooting.

IDK, people are pretty particular about what they get up in arms about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dr_snuff