17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is O'Mara having denture problems ? he's talking so fast it looked like they were gonna fall out :floorlaugh:

MOM has to give the state a full accounting of the money, then the state can ask the judge to raise the bond or whatever they feel is appropriate be done.

Thank you. I think I overreacted a bit and didn't realize what was actually said in the hearing since I couldn't watch it. I understand now. Still not totally happy, but at least something is being done.

Even if GZ is not declared indigent now, could he become indigent later on during his trial?

Good question

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170300"]Trayvon Martin -George Zimmerman Verified Lawyer Q&A **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh please, we need to keep in mind what Zimmerman has gone through for the last couple of months.

~jmo~

Yes, since most of us know what it is like to go through $50,000 in one month. Because we can relate to that. *eyeroll*

Thank you. I think I overreacted a bit and didn't realize what was actually said in the hearing since I couldn't watch it. I understand now. Still not totally happy, but at least something is being done.

I think once the state sees a complete accounting of this account, they will either ask for a bond increase or possibly ask for his bond to be revoked. It will be up to the state to decide once they have the information. Somehow I don't think Bernie DLR or Angela Corey like to play games.

~jmo~

Was he talking about Francis? So he will be witness, I wonder for which side, lol.

Just a guess, but iirc, MOM looked over to the prosecutor when he said it so I'd say he's the prosecution's witness.

JMHO

He's sounding a little testy this morning from what I can hear over the traffic

Zimmerman's 911 call is not what the state was referencing. It was the 911 call with the screaming and the gunshot.

~jmo~

O'Mara says it could've been an "over sight" by GZ ! yeah right

Yeah, it happens to me all the time... I constantly overlook 200K in my account... no one can keep track of such small change...

Yes, since most of us know what it is like to go through $50,000 in one month. Because we can relate to that. *eyeroll*

I want to become indigent too, it sounds lovely.

Judge wants paypal account detail, to determine if Judge has authority over it.

MOM is doing a little dance now.

I hope the prosecutor argues hard about this. It has been stated repeatedly and confirmed that it was GZ's website and his paypal account. Why is the judge so ready to ignore this? Something isn't right, jmo

I don't like the way he uses the word "coincidentally." I say, we need to pay close attention to every time he says that word in the context of something he either didn't know or let slip. I noticed he uses that word when there is a question about his or his clients actions.

Also, O'Mara had no concern about the GF and the media tracking her down.

Oh well. Not the expected fireworks huh?

Handled like it should have been IMO.

I hope the prosecutor argues hard about this. It has been stated repeatedly and confirmed that it was GZ's website and his paypal account. Why is the judge so ready to ignore this? Something isn't right, jmo

I'm hoping it's just because he wants to see it in black and white before making a ruling on it.

~jmo~

Personally, I don't begrudge George Zimmerman for spending what ever he wants to. After all, he may end up going to jail for a very long time for defending his life, a lawful act.

Sweet gig if you can get it.

I don't like the way he uses the word "coincidentally." I say, we need to pay close attention to every time he says that word in the context of something he either didn't know or let slip. I noticed he uses that word when their is a question about his or his clients actions.

Also, O'Mara had no concern about the GF and the media tracking her down.

BBM

I think MOM isn't above doing some inciting himself.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member