17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The State Attorney asked each of GZ's family members that were sworn under oath about the funds from the website. Each lied under oath.

Thank you. I know I didn't pay close attention to the hearing, and am saddened that they lied under oath. I hope the judge takes the necessary actions to have another bond hearing, or revoke, based upon false testimony.

This has nothing to do with the money now - but the lies!

MOO

Mel

FT is on JVM aomeone seriously needs to gag him....IMHO JMHO and all that

You can look up similar cases, immunity once given makes it almost impossible for the family to get an civil damages. And the HOA didn't know GZ was carrying a gun. They will say they didn't condone that.

When the HOA decided to put Zimmerman's name on their monthly newsletter as their contact person for crimes, that made them 100% liable for all charges. Trayvon's parents can and most likely will sue them and I hope they do. This has been well documented in the media.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...ociation-could-be-sued-in-trayvon-martin-case

http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...ed_by_trayvon_martins_family_or_asked_to_pay/

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flor...ase/-/8815578/10389754/-/72i5i7z/-/index.html

http://host-46.242.54.159.gannett.c...OA-could-be-sued-in-Trayvon-Martin-civil-suit

~jmo~

Wait a minute, FT is saying that the big money didn't come in til after the bond hearing?

Doesn't that contradict what MOM said?

O’Mara just told JVM that he (MOM) ‘transferred’ George’s Paypal money into a trust account. What happened to checks being sent to O’Mara from the accounts, that he said George fedexed to him? Which is it, money was transferred or was it sent fedex? And how many accounts are there, really? I think they’ve collected waaayyyyy more than $204K, hopefully George won’t flee with a lot of money coming in. jmo

:moo:

I'm not sure if it matters much whether the money was transferred to the trust via check or other means. JMO.

Not necessarily. No one knows what motivated GZ to do the things he did that night and the order or manner in which he did them. We do not know if he had an ax to grind with more than just the "suspicious" people in his neighborhood. We don't know yet if he had assistance in "cornering" Trayvon. we don't know if he was injured because he slipped in the wet grass, fell backward when Trayvon tried to escape his grasp, or even if in frustration he beat himself in the head with his flashlight or gun."

The State brought charges for a reason, It may be to appease the masses of protestors but it may also be because they believe that GZ instigated everything against Trayvon that fateful night.

We must let the evidence prove the case. IMO, that is not "unequal application." In many states, outside of Florida, this would not even be an issue. The instigator and ultimate shooter would stand trial and if it could be proven that he was defending himself from grave danger then he would hopefully be acquitted.

In Florida I can provoke you through intimidation and fear of attack and if you try to get away and I grab you and I happen to get injured, it seems that all I have to do is say that I was in fear of my life. Even though, my injury would never have happened if I hadn't caused you to try to get away from me. That is just ridiculous.

Because of that SYG law, I will not go to Florida again. If a day comes where I do not have to live in fear of some paronoid, gun toting, wanna be cop chasing me down for no other reason than the way I am dressed or look...then and only then might I reconsider going to a State where that guy can follow me, corner me, intimidate me and kill me if I try to defend myself. This is my wholehearted OPINION.

No more of my tourist dollars will go to Florida.

The following states have Stand Your Ground Laws, guess they all will be losing out on lots of tourist dollars.

Alabama

Arizona

Florida

Georgia

Indiana

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Montana

New Hampshire

Oklahoma

Pennsylvania

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Washington

As bad as Taaffe gets on my nerves, I really hope they continue to allow him on these programs because it sure as heck makes it easier to keep up with the mistruths happening.

~jmo~

O/T This is nosy of me, and no one needs to answer, but why do people have paypal accounts. (I am a dinosaur. Always centuries behind. :D) Is it mainly for business?

Mine is mainly for Ebay. It's nice to have an account for paying for stuff that is a step removed from credit cards or checking account. PayPal has protections for both buyer and seller.

When I was selling on Ebay, PayPal was the best way for me to be assured that the buyer was going to complete the transaction quickly. If you have to wait for a check to be mailed, then for it to clear, it can take weeks before thre entire transaction is finalized. With PayPal, the buyer can pay right away, the seller can ship the item quickly and the entire transaction can be done in less than a week.

I also use it for some webforums that request donations or for purchasing some items from sites other than Ebay.

FT on JVM

Oh my, he is just never and I mean NEVER going to quit is he? I don't think I have ever seen anyone grab and hold on to their 15 minutes of fame quite so desperately....what on earth could he possibly have to say to the point at this date? What he said at the beginning was rather tenuous and peripherally interesting but at this point nothing he says is new or news, they are just putting him on there to irritate people, therefore, knowing that he will be on, I just won't watch.

So does Crump plan to stand outside every day and scream loudly about how unfair this judge is, and how this is another travesty of Justice? Because that is what this feels like he is doing so far. Imo

I respect all opinions, but feel the possibility should be considered that maybe, just maybe in their view Justice is what it's about with these men.

I think the possibility should be considered that 2 men, who have long since made their financial mark in this world, are outraged that any mother's son could be killed in this country for simply trying to go home.

Maybe it's just the pure rotten luck of a family who, to the person, denied any knowledge of any money from any website, yet somehow spent over $50K in the preceding 30 days or so, would find a legal team like Parks and Crump protecting the interests of this particular murdered boy and his family.

TMJustice.png

Lotsa luck on shutting them up.

Oh my, he is just never and I mean NEVER going to quit is he? I don't think I have ever seen anyone grab and hold on to their 15 minutes of fame quite so desperately....what on earth could he possibly have to say to the point at this date? What he said at the beginning was rather tenuous and peripherally interesting but at this point nothing he says is new or news, they are just putting him on there to irritate people, therefore, knowing that he will be on, I just won't watch.

Like I said Sensei, try to look at it as a public service. Every time he turns up on one of these programs, we get a whole lot of details and a whole other story. Sort of like O'Mara at this point. His story changes each time he's on one of these programs himself.

~jmo~

The following states have Stand Your Ground Laws, guess they all will be losing out on lots of tourist dollars.

Alabama

Arizona

Florida

Georgia

Indiana

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Montana

New Hampshire

Oklahoma

Pennsylvania

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Washington
Not so fast.

Although the states that have passed "stand your ground" laws continue to model them loosely after Florida's — Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and New Hampshire put expanded laws on the books last year — Florida is unique.

One area that sets Florida apart is the next step Zimmerman faces: With the police and prosecutor having weighed in, a judge will decide whether to dismiss the second-degree murder charge based on "stand your ground." If Zimmerman wins that stage, prosecutors can appeal.

But in another aspect peculiar to Florida, if the appeals court sides with Zimmerman, not only will he be forever immune from facing criminal charges for shooting the 17-year-old Martin — even if new evidence or witnesses surface — he could not even be sued for civil damages by Martin's family for wrongfully causing his death.

"You get even more protection than any acquitted murderer," said Tamara Lawson, a former prosecutor teaching at St. Thomas School of Law in Miami.

Read more: "Stand your ground" law gives Zimmerman advantages not available to other defendants - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/nationwor...-gives-zimmerman-advantages-not#ixzz1tHqFdivR
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

When the HOA decided to put Zimmerman's name on their monthly newsletter as their contact person for crimes, that made them 100% liable for all charges. Trayvon's parents can and most likely will sue them and I hope they do. This has been well documented in the media.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new...ociation-could-be-sued-in-trayvon-martin-case

http://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...ed_by_trayvon_martins_family_or_asked_to_pay/

http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flor...ase/-/8815578/10389754/-/72i5i7z/-/index.html

http://host-46.242.54.159.gannett.c...OA-could-be-sued-in-Trayvon-Martin-civil-suit

~jmo~

And your point?
I didn't say they wouldn't bring a case.
I said IF and WHEN he gets immunity it will hurt their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme