17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following states have Stand Your Ground Laws, guess they all will be losing out on lots of tourist dollars.

Alabama

Arizona

Florida

Georgia

Indiana

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Montana

New Hampshire

Oklahoma

Pennsylvania

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Washington

:eek: I didn't realize that!

As bad as Taaffe gets on my nerves, I really hope they continue to allow him on these programs because it sure as heck makes it easier to keep up with the mistruths happening.

~jmo~

Thank you for being willing to subject yourself to that, I can't bring myself to do it, so thanks for taking one for the team and keeping us updated on all the latest weirdness.

Mine is mainly for Ebay. It's nice to have an account for paying for stuff that is a step removed from credit cards or checking account. PayPal has protections for both buyer and seller.

When I was selling on Ebay, PayPal was the best way for me to be assured that the buyer was going to complete the transaction quickly. If you have to wait for a check to be mailed, then for it to clear, it can take weeks before thre entire transaction is finalized. With PayPal, the buyer can pay right away, the seller can ship the item quickly and the entire transaction can be done in less than a week.

I also use it for some webforums that request donations or for purchasing some items from sites other than Ebay.
I sell on Ebay. Sometimes, PayPal will only release $500 per month to me, even though the $$ has cleared on the other end. $204,000 is a lot of money.

I respect all opinions, but feel the possibility should considered that maybe, just maybe in their view Justice is what it's about with these men.

I think the possibility should be considered that 2 men, who have long since made their financial mark in this world, are outraged that any mother's son could be killed in this country for simply trying to go home.

Maybe it's just the pure rotten luck of a family who, to the person, denied any knowledge of any money from any website, yet somehow spent over $50K in the preceding 30 days or so, would find a legal team like Parks and Crump protecting the interests of this particular murdered boy and his family.

TMJustice.png

Lotsa luck on shutting them up.
What's that photo represent, Concerned Papa?

I respect all opinions, but feel the possibility should considered that maybe, just maybe in their view Justice is what it's about with these men.

I think the possibility should be considered that 2 men, who have long since made their financial mark in this world, are outraged that any mother's son could be killed in this country for simply trying to go home.

Maybe it's just the pure rotten luck of a family who, to the person, denied any knowledge of any money from any website, yet somehow spent over $50K in the preceding 30 days or so, would find a legal team like Parks and Crump protecting the interests of this particular murdered boy and his family.

TMJustice.png

Lotsa luck on shutting them up.

Thanks so much for your post Papa. I think all of attorneys associated with Trayvon's family are in it for the long haul, no matter what it takes. For every interview that O'Mara or anyone else associated with Zimmerman makes, I hope one of them is right there speaking as well.

~jmo~

One thing I noticed here, none of us are arguing over FT being a super obnoxious person. :floorlaugh:

I'm not sure if it matters much whether the money was transferred to the trust via check or other means. JMO.

Oh I agree, it's just that O'Mara has now told TWO stories about how he received all that money from George.. which begs the question, WHY?

This is what he said on JVM tonight around 6 minutes into the show:

“As soon as the opportunity presented itself for George to discuss it with me, …[we were]… transferring it into a trust account literally moments later so I know his position in it…”

But last night on AC360 he said George fedexed "checks" to him. So, another discrepancy from the defense jmo. :banghead:

:moo:

That would be a violation of the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution.

The Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution requires that bail not be excessive. This means that bail should not be used to raise money for the government or to punish a person for being suspected of committing a crime. Remember: The purpose of bail is to allow the arrested person to remain free until convicted of a crime, and the amount of bail must be no more than is reasonably necessary to keep the suspect from fleeing before a case is over.

The idea of bail is to keep you from running. If GZ had $200k cash available he may have no problem running especially if money keeps pouring in. It based on what you would have to lose if you fled. With $200k cash GZ would have nothing to lose. jmo

The following states have Stand Your Ground Laws, guess they all will be losing out on lots of tourist dollars.

Alabama

Arizona

Florida

Georgia

Indiana

Kentucky

Louisiana

Michigan

Montana

New Hampshire

Oklahoma

Pennsylvania

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Washington

In Virginia the law is very different than Florida's.

I'm not sure if it matters much whether the money was transferred to the trust via check or other means. JMO.
It will matter if he said one thing to the judge and the other turns out to be true. Right? Do we have a link to the hearing today?

Oh I agree, it's just that O'Mara has now told TWO stories about how he received all that money from George.. which begs the question, WHY?

“As soon as the opportunity presented itself for George to discuss it with me, …[we were]… transferring it into a trust account literally moments later so I know his position in it…”

But last night on AC360 he said George fedexed "checks" to him. So, another discrepancy from the defense jmo. :banghead:

I may be wrong but I thought MOM said that they transferred money from the PP account, GZs account and SZs account to his trust account, so maybe some was transferred right away and some had to be fedex'ed to him. JMO

In Virginia the law is very different than Florida's.
As I posted earlier, ALL the laws are different that Florida's.

As it says: Florida is unique in the way they structure their SYG laws.

I thought the purpose of all of the earlier press was to get an arrest and a trial. But imo, Crump seems to be criticizing, publicly, every aspect of the pre-trial hearings as well. Is he going to try the entire case in the court of public opinion?

IMO Not necessarily a discrepancy; there could have been more than one payment. JMO

BBM

One thing I noticed here, none of us are arguing over FT being a super obnoxious person. :floorlaugh:

LOL He makes me get up and change the channel. I have an ex bro-n-law who is just like him. I think that is why he gets on my nerves, but maybe it's just a universal feeling. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme